Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

"Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" (41084 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2017
K
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Xaddy(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2017
He learnt very well from his Oga At The Top . Did he also call her a witch
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by gentleman100(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Come to unilorin

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by MrWhaley: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Your parents want you to get quality education ... Well, that's what you are getting.

That's what you get when you decide to go to a glorified secondary school camouflaging as a Tertiary institution. Pfft!
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by icon8: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
I like that.

Wetin the writer mean by keep me Buhari? Is that not disrespectful enough to warrant another slap?

As in...keep me anonymous. Lol

4 Likes

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by ipobarecriminals: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2017
undecided Wish they use koboko instead to work on u peep
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by enuelsmith: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2017
The slapping techniques as means of correcting any erring member or student was leant from thier founder,Oyedepo. I blame those students or members for not retaliating immediately. Regardless of your position, you can't slap me and go Scott free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by juman(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2017
last35:
You didn't know they slap before you apply?? Oyedepo and slaps be like...

grin grin
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2017
grin cheesy grin the slappers keep it up!

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by bishopkay: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2017
chimah3:
But why won't the student respect himself and not press iPod during church service

LIKE if you feel the student deserved that slap.... angry

This goes a long way to show how you reason. Very small brain you've got.

8 Likes

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by dsocioemmy(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2017
You no read rules and regulations before you apply? you guys be thinking in secondary ways in that school and calling it a university.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by chuksjuve(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Land for sale grin

Contact us for your landscape and gardening services..
We bring nature closer to you
Check my profile
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by josite: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2017
that must be a divine ,anointed slap.and if the receiver is trully objecting to the slap,then he ought to be asked what he is doing around prof oyedepo's environment.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2017
When will people realize that christianity is a lucrative religion and stop being gullible?
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by juman(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2017
veekid:

advance secondary school

The school is advance secondary school, there is discipline of erred students.

Punishing is not bad, but going physical is not appropriate.

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Sebastine1994(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2017
The downfall of a man usually starts with little irrelevant things. Don't take it as a little issue. This school is giving their enemies tool to close them down. Do you know what a university means and stand for. Are they indoctrinating people or helping them think. He might see the message boring and decides to flip through his iPod. These stories of abuse is growing daily. You are not a primary school. You cant teach an Old dog new tricks. The opportunity to remodel their life is gone. Most will get married soon.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by ipobarecriminals: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2017
bishopkay:

young man,the handbook they gave them isn't for decoration. Even if u misbehave @ work,u get fire.The slapped is on point

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by doubleZ88(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2017
u pay a huge amount of fees and end up reciving a hell of a Sunday slap. jesu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Phrankin(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2017
henrydadon:
this is suppose to be the best private university in Nigeria but see how religion is taking them backwards..

another reason why am gonna remain an atheist.

high time y'all wake up from this thing called religion..the bible is notin but a book filled with fairytale stories..yeah jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaf of bread and 2 small fish..who in their right mind would believe that bullshit
I know that you think that by telling everybody you're an atheist, it will make them think that you must be a scientist or an intelect of some sort. For your information, THEY DON'T GIVE A FUK
Just the other day, I told my mom that I no longer believe in God, that I'm now an atheist, guess what she said, WHO CARES.
moral of the story is NOBODY CARES cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by mayorwah98(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
It can't happen in Babcock. I'm pretty sure of that
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Apina(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Education without Morality is the bane of any society. Sentiment is now being mistaken for intellectual correctness. When a Jew in Rome demands to be treated as a Jew, he will surely end up with the status of a pariah.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by mayorwah98(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
henrydadon:
this is suppose to be the best private university in Nigeria but see how religion is taking them backwards..

another reason why am gonna remain an atheist.

high time y'all wake up from this thing called religion..the bible is notin but a book filled with fairytale stories..yeah jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaf of bread and 2 small fish..who in their right mind would believe that bullshit
You are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by otus4me(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2017
in fact he needs to be slapped for the next one week. people don't even have respect for God. if it was an unknown angel that slapped him, you all in your school will never use mobile phones again. I can see you don't read the bible very well, Jesus beat and caned the idiots out of the synagogue.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2017
dsocioemmy:
You no read rules and regulations before you apply? you guys be thinking in secondary ways in that school and calling it a university.
Those rules and regulations don't state in any way that they have the right to use physical force on any of us

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by bishopkay: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
young man,the handbook they gave them isn't for decoration. Even if u misbehave @ work,u get fire.The slapped is on point

Did the handbook they were given stipulate being slapped as a punishment when they err? In a sane society, that young man would sue that pastor and the useless school management for assault and infringement on his rights.

Let's not celebrate illegality in Nigeria because we are blinded by religion. I know maybe you worship with winners and that's why you are having 4th us view.

4 Likes

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Obey the rules or F&&k off, no one forced u to go there

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Chukazu: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2017
...and what if the guy was checking his Bible app?
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by mayorwah98(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2017
bishopkay:

Bro do you mean he has a pap brain??

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by d4guy: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2017
otus4me:
in fact he needs to be slapped for the next one week. people don't even have respect for God. if it was an unknown angel that slapped him, you all in your school will never use mobile phones again. I can see you don't read the bible very well, Jesus beat and caned the idiots out of the synagogue.
Hummmm it is well with my generation embarassed
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2017
martineverest:
well,how many pastors are actually ordained by God?.....most of dem are agberos,extortionists and strippers patronisers.

Just take a look at what nigerian youths are saying above.......they just dont know their rights.

I could remember how a lecturer slapped a 400level UNIBEN electrical student during exam hall.what the lecturer got wasnt what he initially thought of

what happened?
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by bishopkay: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2017
mayorwah98:

Bro do you mean he has a pap brain??

Lol I no talk ooo Na u dey find story grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect / Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.