Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) (50587 Views)

Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by policy12: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Antoeni(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Kemen matthew
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Lips shocked
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by refiner(f): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

You almost made sense

Lol
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Tazdroid(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2017
E carry style resemble the late Dagrin

Is he related to Thomas Lipton

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Obiabunike: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2017
I wish say i fit tawk wetin dey mind sad

...but these putas here will definitely misunderstand me.
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Izit not this guy that was wooing me last three years?...thank God say i no gree sha...that lips can swallow me in one attempt grin
Easy with the lies..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by AkachukwuD(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Mr phlips
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by femi4: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Izit not this guy that was wooing me last three years?...thank God say i no gree sha...that lips can swallow me in one attempt grin
imagine that kind lips giving you a head
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by ShoProperties(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2017
He looks like Dagrin
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Claessique1(f): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

Haaaaaaa, ya mean
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by remedick: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Brown14:
I was LIPsified seeing this pic

How can only one person carry ten people lips ehn?
lipified you mean? grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by ItsOquakes(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin
He was born in a LIP year
this got me ROTFL
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by iykebest1(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
haunty. why u dey lie?
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Caseless: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2017
lollmaolol:
So the mussles are from lifting Sugar & cement at BUA factory. I see why he his always overexcited when payporte brings them groceries.
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by FemiLastBorn(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:
Lipton yellow label tea
grin
. LIps ITUnu
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Caseless: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Josephnice:
As a former body builder i must admit that i find the muscles on this guy well seated, don't even make him appeared too rigid and can even dance with it. If not for his lips, i would have agreed he is the most cute, most sexy in the bbn house. I envy his status together with bassey
I like bassey physique more. The day I liked kemen's was the day he wore that blue top. The day Bally and tboss had issues.
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by diablos: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

Wooing u where? Maitama by wimpie
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Enemyofpeace: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
He has always been a phiLIP from childhood
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Postboiswag(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2017
softwerk:
See trending throwback photo of Kemen of BBNaija grin

The guy resemble Dagrin
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Bosch10(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
softwerk:
See trending throwback photo of Kemen of BBNaija grin
he was born in a LIP year.
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2017
imstillnovice:
Look before you Lip grin
Or u might sLIP

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Jakama90(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2017
And he is claiming to be 28
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by moshould(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2017
the lips no be today.....he can kiss two girls at a time...
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by vertueptime: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Mr lober lober
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Kosy79(f): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Brown14:

Chai!!!! Bruh u are wicked. lol!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by imma2(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
You only wish you accepted. No come lie dey give us cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Oyindaberry(f): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Lipinus Phillip Lord of the Lips Kemen
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by shella1759(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2017
LIPSON grin LIPSON
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by tabaski: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Brown14:

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Now I know, this guy was born in a leap year.
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Dygeasy(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Wooing you where?

In your dreams abi tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.