Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) (50583 Views)

Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by thuggCheetah(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2017
A lot of good lip jokes on this thread
Don't worry, d next time I make FP comment on dis boys matter I will drop my own
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by dacovajnr: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Izit not this guy that was wooing me last three years?...thank God say i no gree sha...that lips can swallow me in one attempt grin

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by pwettyesther(f): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Buoda elete ponmo grin tongue
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by solpat(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
imstillnovice:
Look before you Lip grin

gringrin

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Josephnice: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
EbukaHades10:
. Former? Y did u quit?

my muscle growth were becoming too massive when I wasn't a thug. The body building thing is not for everyone when physiques are considered. Till date, i still walk like a robot cus i happened to be on the big side
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nickymezor(f): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Innocent Kemen smiley
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
lollmaolol:
So the mussles are from lifting Sugar & cement at BUA factory. I see why he his always overexcited when payporte brings them groceries.
Hahahaha. Wicked comment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by refiner(f): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dygeasy:
Wooing you where?

In your dreams abi tongue
grin
U dont believe me?
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by refiner(f): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
imma2:
You only wish you accepted. No come lie dey give us cheesy
U wanna see his personal picx with me? grin
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by miky10: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Brown14:
I was LIPsified seeing this pic

How can only one person carry ten people lips ehn?
kai bros y nah,na God give him fa
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Izit not this guy that was wooing me last three years?...thank God say i no gree sha...that lips can swallow me in one attempt grin

Dafuq! what kind of a cheap silly lie is this... angry come up wif a better story
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by tomdon(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
ifyalways:
He looks quite young and cute here.

Chaii
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by ioreth69(f): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Must you advertise such private stuff to the whole world. Na wa for you madam.
Smh!
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by yungeez(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
like play sexual abuse don turn dis guy 2 celeb...leta dem go say bad tin nor dey pay
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by onward4life(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

He was born in a LIP year

Gringo!
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by tmgold007(f): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Lip of Life cool

That lip go good to cook egusi pepper oh grin
I tell you person go fit use the lips carry sacrifice
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by donaldokwuose: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Make millions monthly betting on football matches
https://millionairebettors./2017/03/07/first-blog-post/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5492609287
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by pyyxxaro: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
tmgold007:

I tell you person go fit use the lips carry sacrifice

grin
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by imma2(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

You no date am but yet you get personal pix wit am. After you don chop him moni finish abi? Show me sef
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Josephnice:

my muscle growth were becoming too massive when I wasn't a thug. The body building thing is not for everyone when physiques are considered. Till date, i still walk like a robot cus i happened to be on the big side
That can happen? Didn't know oh. New info 4 me now (Quit b4 it is too late). B4 i conclude,are u Tall or of average height?
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bosch10:
he was born in a LIP year.
he is moving in lips and bounds
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by justmenoni: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
I was LIPsified seeing this pic
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Josephnice: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
EbukaHades10:
That can happen? Didn't know oh. New info 4 me now (Quit b4 it is too late). B4 i conclude,are u Tall or of average height?
5ft 9in, believe i should be taller than bassey abit. When ppl around u call u giant u should know u are not short
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by EbukaHades10(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Josephnice:

5ft 9in, believe i should be taller than bassey abit. When ppl around u call u giant u should know u are not short
True. Ok,how long have u been building ur body b4 u quit?
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by imma2(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

I'm waiting o. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Josephnice: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
EbukaHades10:
True. Ok,how long have u been building ur body b4 u quit?
2yrs
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Josephnice:
2yrs
Wow! Consistently?
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Josephnice: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Wow! Consistently?

yeah for atleast a hour everyday b4 i was advised it ought to be three times a week. Got so many training partners. Just that it is well suited for ppl with small body frame.
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Josephnice:

yeah for atleast a hour everyday b4 i was advised it ought to be three times a week. Got so many training partners. Just that it is well suited for ppl with small frame body
Mine is twice a day but only on weekends. Hope i am safe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.