Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos (31448 Views)

UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=buffalowings post=54391412][/quote] lol, see your eyeballs and mouth
Re: OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos by Epatty(f): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
I love the university. I went there as a contestant in the 2017 National Debate and Public Speaking competition and honestly, I enjoyed my stay there, especially the tour to Moremi statue, oba palace and all over the school including the church. It was awesome. To crown it all, I came out the best in the Public Speaking contest. I'll love to visit there again someday. Very beautiful place and nice reception. We stayed at the OAU conference hall, guest inn. More grace.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos by back2sender: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
professorfal:
The last pic, look at that fair guy with bald head.
Thats the best picture, very real
Re: OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Epatty:
I love the university. I went there as a contestant in the 2017 National Debate and Public Speaking competition and honestly, I enjoyed my stay there, especially the tour to Moremi statue, oba palace and all over the school including the church. It was awesome. To crown it all, I came out the best in the Public Speaking contest. I'll love to visit there again someday. Very beautiful place and nice reception. We stayed at the OAU conference hall, guest inn. More grace.
congrats for coming out " the best " . okay

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos by Tolams16(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shuu......dem dey fight for lagere, wuna com de here de snap? Nawa o...

Re: OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos by ebby9z(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Forget story. There's no school in Nigeria like OAU. Cultism-free, aluta spirit, intellectualism, witty and aroistic students. I miss my alma mata. I just wish the hostels are fixed, more lecture theatres and less sadistic lecturers
Re: OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos by Epatty(f): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
congrats for coming out " the best " . okay
Thanks dr.
Re: OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Epatty:
Thanks dr.
yeah , you welcome. and don't stop trying to be the best always! I. love you #no homo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / UNILAG Students Observe Construction Work On The Lagos-Badagry Expressway / My Younger Sister Is Too Dull.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.