Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Is Almajiri A Northern Issue Or National Issue??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Almajiri A Northern Issue Or National Issue??? (378 Views)

N15 Billion Almajiri Schools Abandoned In Ruins / 300 Almajiri Children Graduate From AUN's Feed And Read Programme / PDP Will Not Produce A ‘northern President’ 2019– Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Almajiri A Northern Issue Or National Issue??? by Tbillz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Almajiri” is suppose to be "a word borrowed from Arabic for someone who leaves his home in search of knowledge in Islamic religion."
Emperor a friend said and I qoute "Nigeria Govt will not curb challenging issues until they escalade into uncontrollable problems.
If you ever been to the north, this picture i personally took will not be a breaking news to you rather you smile and imagine thier population and how they almost carry your meal while eating in an open eatry but aside this leading to Boko haram, could this be a national issue that needed to be attended to or northern issue exclusively

Re: Is Almajiri A Northern Issue Or National Issue??? by psucc(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
We've had enough problem in this country with no solution in sight. The almajiri is a creation of Islam and Islam is only a religion practised by a section of the country and optional, so let them be their evils alone.

1 Like

Re: Is Almajiri A Northern Issue Or National Issue??? by oyinkinola: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tbillz:
Almajiri” is suppose to be "a word borrowed from Arabic for someone who leaves his home in search of knowledge in Islamic religion."
Emperor a friend said and I qoute "Nigeria Govt will not curb challenging issues until they escalade into uncontrollable problems.
If you ever been to the north, this picture i personally took will not be a breaking news to you rather you smile and imagine thier population and how they almost carry your meal while eating in an open eatry but aside this leading to Boko haram, could this be a national issue that needed to be attended to or northern issue exclusively
op pls stop! Throughout the eastern Nigeria there is no peace is it cause by almajiri, North east mid east and south east! East round the world is home of violene!
Re: Is Almajiri A Northern Issue Or National Issue??? by pussyponder: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
**Things that confuses me I've never seen a mad Hausa man before... Abi Dem no dey mad?
Re: Is Almajiri A Northern Issue Or National Issue??? by saintikechi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
na dem wahala
Re: Is Almajiri A Northern Issue Or National Issue??? by ozoebuka1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
almajiri is neither a national nor northern issue. it's an Islamic issue that needs to be tackled By all emirs in Nigeria. We should encourage our govt to invest in things that will benefit the whole nation, almajiris inclusive. Muslims should solve this problem and leave Nigeria out of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Truly Back In Kaduna? / Are You Happy Or Unhappy About The Return Of The President? / Buhari Should remain as Ceremonial President- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.