Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat (26326 Views)

Executive 5 Bed Duplex Design - Full Options / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by emi14: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Fittings and finishing adds values to buildings. Direct your question to ur engineers and tell them what you want. They will assist you. Naira land can't help you.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by mity00(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Bro, financial expert (QS) in construction is the solution that can help u breakdown the cost element by element in other to avoid budget overrun. Contact me if you are interested (mitytjme@gmail.com)
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by money121(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Okay.... 2m should go far..but u can't roof it oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by dapsylee(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Your designs will give you a clearer picture. But I can assure you... depending on the location, 2m may not do much...

Seek professional help... contact us at Propworks Integrated Services on 08023100698 or 08053954530
Email: propworks@outlook.com
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by titiloyeblog: 7:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Just visit http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/03/get-your-properties-at-ease-photos.html for more updates

We are a leading real estate consultant in Nigeria that helps you find homes for sale and provides real estate information to help you make best decisions.
LISA LEASE CONCEPT

SPECIAL SALES
1). A Land Measuring 2,230sqm with a Demolish-able Duplex located in a serene Close at Opebi Ikeja.
TITLE: Registered Conveyance
PRICE: N240million
(Good for Corporate Organization / Residential Development).

2). 5 Bedroom Detached House with BQ in Off Banana Road, Ikoyi @ N320million

3). An Acre of Land Measuring 4259.382Sqm at Ilaje, off Mobil Road, Lekki Ikota - Lagos.
TTITLE: Gov. Consent.
PRICE: N100million (NOT NEGOTIABLE)

4). 5 Bedroom Detached House with BQ and Swimming Pool on African Lane,
Lekki1 @ N240million

5). A Vacant Fenced Commercial / Residential Bareland on a Tarred Road, Measuring approximately 2000sqm situated at Off Agbaoku Street, Behind Tasty Fried chicken (TFC), Opebi Ikeja - Lagos.
TITLE: C of O
PRICE: N300million
(Good for Event Center, Church, School, Hotel, Residential Development, etc).

6). 3 Bed Flat with BQ Off Banana Road at N105million, Ready June 2017

7). A brand new 4 bedroom duplex plus BQ with an Attached Flats at Morofolu Street, by Pako Bus Stop, Bariga, Yaba - Lagos.
PRICE: N68million

cool. 4 Units of 5 bed terrace Apartment in Lekki One at N105million

9). An Acre of Land (4,470 SQMT) Located at Remi Fani-Kayode Street, GRA Ikeja - Lagos.
TITLE: Certificate of Occupancy
PRICE: N900million Naira
(Good for residential development)

10). 3 Bed Flat with BQ in Banana Island, Ikoyi at N175million, Ready June 2017

11). A Commercial Land measuring 1,123sqm, ideal for Banking, Eatery, etc along Iju Road, Opposite UBA Bank, Fagba – Lagos.
PRICE: N150million

12). 2400SqM CBD and 2200Sqm Facing the Express way in Lekki Phase One for
Sale, Call for Price

13). A bareland measuring 1,250sqm in a residential Close at Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
PRICE: N65million

14). 4 Bed Flat with BQ with Inverter, 22 KVA Generator in a Block of 3Units
in Parkview @ N105million

15). A 2 numbers of 4 Acres Land (different locations) for sale at Adeniyi Jones Ikeja.
PRICE: N1.6billion & N2.5billion respectively
(Good For Mall, Residential Development, Industrial Purposes, Corporate Headquarters, Church Headquarters, Recreational Center, School, Mini Estate, etc)
NB: VACANT POSSESSION GUARANTEED!!!

16). 3 Bed Flat with BQ Off Spa Road, Elegushi, Lekki at N55million

17). 4 Bedroom Luxury Terrace with Gym & Pool in Lekki 1 at N150million

18). 10 Hectares available in Adeniyi Jones @ N12billion

19). An Old structure on a Land measuring 2030sqm with Registered Deed as title (It was Registered 2005 and has 79years unexpired term), going for N300million

20). 5 Bedroom Semi Detached House with 2BQ, Pool, Tennis Court and Gym Off
Banana Road, Ikoyi @ N320million (Ready June 2018)

21). 5 Bedroom Semi Detached House with 2BQ, Pool, Tennis Court and Gym in
Banana Island, Ikoyi @ N350million (Ready July 2018)

22). 3 Bedroom Flats for Sale in Ajah @ N23million

23). 3 Bedroom Flats for Sale in Ojota Side of Oregun @ N23million

And lots more....

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by Noblesoul123: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2017
bsonenterprise:
It depends on the fluctuation of the price of building materials in the market. Last year, i was doing finishing for a two storey project in PH, and while the client was still wasting time, cement went from 1550 to 2300. That alone pushed the cost of the plastering from 2.6 to 3.15
Building right now is dependent on cost of materials. Cement, planks, iron, blocks, sands and granite now have higher prices, and for engineers like myself, no idea when this will go down or if it ever will.
For five bedroom, the rough estimate from foundation to roofing is broken down as follows...
Approval for building in mainland Lagos, 250k, island 500k
Foundation plus casting, OMo onile cash, labor and laying of blocks = 600k if more..
Materials 1st stage, 4000 6x6 blocks including fencing plus cost of gate... Blocks sells now at 150 that's 600k, plus cement (60 bags) totals 150k, don't forget sands,stones,steel and planks plus labor. Another rough 500k. Total is roughly 1.5m plus labour.
Then roofing. I did one for a three bedroom recently, you can visit jonnytech at abule eggs to get a quote for your roof, don't go to towers, their price is insane, but the quality is the best. The roof I did was a step tiles aluminum roofing and it swallowed 900k.
Now finishing, that one depends on your taste. For a five bedroom, you need soakaway, parking lot, tiles, ceiling, good kitchen work, POP, wall screding, wardrobes, etc... Book like 2million.
And don't forget your borehole...pray your land is not on some rocky land because you might have to pay close to 500k if it is.

Now You See, you need roughly 5-6 million. And I hope you are not building at lekki coz you will for sure need double the amount.

At OP I'm not scaring you, building right now is expensive but it's worth having your house than living a fake life style and paying your rude and annoying land lord yearly. God will bless you. You can pm me if you need more advice.

You are the only one that replied like a professional.

Thanks jare, I learnt a lot .

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by titiloyeblog: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2017
titiloyeblog:
Just visit http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/03/get-your-properties-at-ease-photos.html for more updates

We are a leading real estate consultant in Nigeria that helps you find homes for sale and provides real estate information to help you make best decisions.
LISA LEASE CONCEPT

SPECIAL SALES
1). A Land Measuring 2,230sqm with a Demolish-able Duplex located in a serene Close at Opebi Ikeja.
TITLE: Registered Conveyance
PRICE: N240million
(Good for Corporate Organization / Residential Development).

2). 5 Bedroom Detached House with BQ in Off Banana Road, Ikoyi @ N320million

3). An Acre of Land Measuring 4259.382Sqm at Ilaje, off Mobil Road, Lekki Ikota - Lagos.
TTITLE: Gov. Consent.
PRICE: N100million (NOT NEGOTIABLE)

4). 5 Bedroom Detached House with BQ and Swimming Pool on African Lane,
Lekki1 @ N240million

5). A Vacant Fenced Commercial / Residential Bareland on a Tarred Road, Measuring approximately 2000sqm situated at Off Agbaoku Street, Behind Tasty Fried chicken (TFC), Opebi Ikeja - Lagos.
PRICE: N300million
(Good for Event Center, Church, School, Hotel, Residential Development, etc).

6). 3 Bed Flat with BQ Off Banana Road at N105million, Ready June 2017

7). A brand new 4 bedroom duplex plus BQ with an Attached Flats at Morofolu Street, by Pako Bus Stop, Bariga, Yaba - Lagos.
PRICE: N68million

cool. 4 Units of 5 bed terrace Apartment in Lekki One at N105million

9). An Acre of Land (4,470 SQMT) Located at Remi Fani-Kayode Street, GRA Ikeja - Lagos.
TITLE: Certificate of Occupancy
PRICE: N900million Naira
(Good for residential development)

10). 3 Bed Flat with BQ in Banana Island, Ikoyi at N175million, Ready June 2017

11). A Commercial Land measuring 1,123sqm, ideal for Banking, Eatery, etc along Iju Road, Opposite UBA Bank, Fagba – Lagos.
PRICE: N150million

12). 2400SqM CBD and 2200Sqm Facing the Express way in Lekki Phase One for
Sale, Call for Price

13). A bareland measuring 1,250sqm in a residential Close at Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
PRICE: N65million

14). 4 Bed Flat with BQ with Inverter, 22 KVA Generator in a Block of 3Units
in Parkview @ N105million

15). A 2 numbers of 4 Acres Land (different locations) for sale at Adeniyi Jones Ikeja.
PRICE: N1.6billion & N2.5billion respectively
(Good For Mall, Residential Development, Industrial Purposes, Corporate Headquarters, Church Headquarters, Recreational Center, School, Mini Estate, etc)
NB: VACANT POSSESSION GUARANTEED!!!

16). 3 Bed Flat with BQ Off Spa Road, Elegushi, Lekki at N55million

17). 4 Bedroom Luxury Terrace with Gym & Pool in Lekki 1 at N150million

18). 10 Hectares available in Adeniyi Jones @ N12billion

19). An Old structure on a Land measuring 2030sqm with Registered Deed as title (It was Registered 2005 and has 79years unexpired term), going for N300million

20). 5 Bedroom Semi Detached House with 2BQ, Pool, Tennis Court and Gym Off
Banana Road, Ikoyi @ N320million (Ready June 2018)

21). 5 Bedroom Semi Detached House with 2BQ, Pool, Tennis Court and Gym in
Banana Island, Ikoyi @ N350million (Ready July 2018)

22). 3 Bedroom Flats for Sale in Ajah @ N23million

23). 3 Bedroom Flats for Sale in Ojota Side of Oregun @ N23million

And lots more....
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by texzola(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2017
amanikondo:
You will build a one bedroom Mud house with your budget.
LOL" Habaa bros..
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by iamdurent(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Depending on location,you may only buy a plot of land or build a mansion.If its is Lagos,that money no buy land self,talkless of build house,if na interior Ogun like ogijo,mowe ,asese and matogun that money will go far in building three bedroom.if na abuja..forget it,use your money to buy fura.go places like aba,osun ,Enugu sokoto and places not conjested
lol
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by adecz: 7:48am On Mar 09, 2017
You have two yards of material,
Instead of sewing short knickers & small shirt,
You wan take am sew agbada, shokoto, danshiki with fila & dross join... undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by hope4life: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Negotiate:
not sure 2m can deal... maybe 4m

From my personal observation so far, excluding the cost of the land and preliminary expenses such as survey, bush entry, tout settlement, association settlement depending on the area, budget 1m for one bedroom flat. So going by that postulation, 5bedroim flat will cost you nothing less than #5m in a semi urban area using corrugated roofing sheet not the modern one. But don't let the cost frighten you. My advice is start from somewhere at a time you lose count of the amount talking from experience depending on your taste. Goodluck
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by no1madman(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2017
When u wake up, u go know. . .

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by cashdosh(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2017
I just completed my 5 bedroom bungalow at mowe and spent above my initial budget of 10m including Furniture's. I've got taste and could share some pictures with if you want me to. Just budget 15m because cement is now selling for 2700
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by Pilar4u(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2017
bsonenterprise:
It depends on the fluctuation of the price of building materials in the market. Last year, i was doing finishing for a two storey project in PH, and while the client was still wasting time, cement went from 1550 to 2300. That alone pushed the cost of the plastering from 2.6 to 3.15
Building right now is dependent on cost of materials. Cement, planks, iron, blocks, sands and granite now have higher prices, and for engineers like myself, no idea when this will go down or if it ever will.
For five bedroom, the rough estimate from foundation to roofing is broken down as follows...
Foundation plus casting, OMo onile cash, labor and laying of blocks = 600k if more..
Materials 1st stage, 4000 6x6 blocks including fencing plus cost of gate... Blocks sells now at 150 that's 600k, plus cement (60 bags) totals 150k, don't forget sands,stones,steel and planks plus labor. Another rough 500k. Total is roughly 1.5m plus labour.
Then roofing. I did one for a three bedroom recently, you can visit jonnytech at abule eggs to get a quote for your roof, don't go to towers, their price is insane, but the quality is the best. The roof I did was a step tiles aluminum roofing and it swallowed 900k.
Now finishing, that one depends on your taste. For a five bedroom, you need soakaway, parking lot, tiles, ceiling, good kitchen work, POP, wall screding, wardrobes, etc... Book like 2million.
And don't forget your borehole...pray your land is not on some rocky land because you might have to pay close to 500k if it is.

Now You See, you need roughly 5-6 million. And I hope you are not building at lekki coz you will for sure need double the amount.

At OP I'm not scaring you, building right now is expensive but it's worth having your house than living a fake life style and paying your rude and annoying land lord yearly. God will bless you. You can pm me if you need more advice.

You gave the best reply and it shows you know what you are doing... You are not an average nairalander

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by Alasi20(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by amliftedhigher: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2017
erenax:
I have a budget of 2 million naira.. How much does it cost to build a 5 - bedroom flat??
I spent 6m building 4 bedroom bungalow so you should have at least 4.5m depending on the design you want
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by PqsMike: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Contact me for a detail breakdown of materials and labour.

I'll advise you get a Bill of Quantity

Send me a mail on : projectqsmichael@gmail.com
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by Adeliebe: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2017
2 million is more than enough even in Lagos, you'll only need to add a little extra of 20 million to complete the project.

If anyone tell you it's not possible, please contact me as I have a lovely 5 bedroom to let in lekki (na lekki inside o, close to Epe grin) and it's 2 million per annum.

erenax:
I have a budget of 2 million naira.. How much does it cost to build a 5 - bedroom flat??
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by Negotiate: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2017
hope4life:

From my personal observation so far, excluding the cost of the land and preliminary expenses such as survey, bush entry, tout settlement, association settlement depending on the area, budget 1m for one bedroom flat. So going by that postulation, 5bedroim flat will cost you nothing less than #5m in a semi urban area using corrugated roofing sheet not the modern one. But don't let the cost frighten you. My advice is start from somewhere at a time you lose count of the amount talking from experience depending on your taste. Goodluck

i really dont think so sir, i do not thing one additional bedroom equals 1 million naira
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by LUKEGOOD: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Do you need a structural engineer or a quantity surveyor for your project? We can provide these services at a reasonable price with excellent quality. You can contact us through this email address: ngcel102016@gmail.com.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by gabe: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017
5mill, minus cost of land...
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by debuscket(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=bsonenterprise post=54410097]It depends on the fluctuation of the price of building materials in the market. Last year, i was doing finishing for a two storey project in PH, and while the client was still wasting time, cement went from 1550 to 2300. That alone pushed the cost of the plastering from 2.6 to 3.15

At OP I'm not scaring you, building right now is expensive but it's worth having your house than living a fake life style and paying your rude and annoying land lord yearly. God will bless you. You can pm me if you need more advice. [/quote up

pls how much does a bag of cement cost now
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by sweetengine: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2017
danemenike:
Everyone is suddenly a builder and a quantity surveyor. How we unprofessionally come up with these estimates amazes me. I have built many houses and still building houses for several clients on Nairaland here, I'll never give an estimate without considering the following factors;
Building plan
Site Location
Type of soil
Cost of labour in that area
Cost of supervision
Cost of building material in that area e.t.c
The cost of the house I built in Lekki-Ajah was different from that which I built in Enugu. Similar building, different cost. Ajah was swampy whilst Enugu was very dry. In order to give you a proper estimate, you need to state the aforementioned factors. I wish you good speed.

Engr.Daniel (07037629947)
TerraStone Construction
hello boss,can I work with you?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by sweetengine: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2017
bsonenterprise:

Boss,can I work with you?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by 99foxxy(f): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2017
My Bros, in this recession where everything has doubled in prizes, your budget can't build you two bedroom flat talk less of five.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by Codes151(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Goldenheart:
It will cost you approximately

N31, 804, 342, 091

In case you need the break down.... cool
u wan kill person!?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by blackboy2star(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
amliftedhigher:
I spent 6m building 4 bedroom bungalow so you should have at least 4.5m depending on the design you want

Can you please share the design?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by pestrolus2002(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
2millionnaira can build a house of course depending on your taste But it will be maximum of a room and parlour built with mud blocks and roofed with the routine iron roofing that will turn brown on 3yrs.
To be realistic today in Nigeria 2M cannot roof a modern house.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by waley007(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
cashdosh:
I just completed my 5 bedroom bungalow at mowe and spent above my initial budget of 10m including Furniture's. I've got taste and could share some pictures with if you want me to. Just budget 15m because cement is now selling for 2700
please share
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by akilo1: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Amajerry83:
You need 20m
na Aso rock he wan build?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by drbolade: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
I dont know how some folks reason here, even if the project will cost more than his initial budget of 2m. Will he wait till the money is complete?atleast the op need to start somewhere. For instance by God's grace I am starting off my proposed 4bedroom bungalow project by ending of this month with 1m, budget to spend 5m max 6m within the space of 2-3yrs base on my income for now. Have read some comments on nairaland which I believed will help me to cut cost. OP start off dont be discourage but definitely you will spend more than 2m.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat by donaldokwuose: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Make millions monthly betting on football matches
https://millionairebettors./2017/03/07/first-blog-post/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5492609287

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebute-Meta Building Tenants Given Quit Notice Before Collapse - Caretaker / Two Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, One Dead, Several Rescued / Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.