Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (61409 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
livinbygrace:

This forum needs to be reported to the appropriate authorities for promoting hatred and enmity among tribes.We are always on the street and its not as this bad as being portrayed on this useless forum.I am a Yoruba man and i relate with Ibo,Hausa ,Ijaw and all other tribes cordially.

How is this forum promoting ethnic hatred? Don't forget to report facebook, vanguard, punch etc.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
seniorkachion:

You are a liar. Concocted story. Igbo now carry dagger around and in a market of all places!
I don't need to lie. Verify the news yourself. Why are you Igbo guys so bent on lying like this?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by vannessa7(f): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Odingo1:

Face the people that is killing you in your homeland and stop dragging Igbos to your problem.

I think you should be praying this fight ends quick instead of this trash you wrote, because after Yoruba's have dealth with Hausa's thoroughly and the hausas decide to retaliate in the north, they will kill anyone southerner, they wont differentiate, and we all know the predominant southern tribe in the north. so celebrate less

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by coptic: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
QuitNotice:
You don't know Hausa people well, plus, in Nigeria, we refer to anybody from the north, eg Buhari as Hausa. It shows that we still have a long way to go embarassed

On the contrary, I know them very well.

I was born and raised in the north and am from there.

They are generally good people.

But there are too many overzealous people among them who would go to war at the slightest provocation.

I've had a good relationship with them, when it comes to religion, one has to mind their step when dealing with them.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by maverick001: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Go to school, idiot angry
I'm d one at fault for replying an idiot like you......well this is a faceless forum......I may be arguing with a lowlife unknowingly.....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by vannessa7(f): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
chiedu7:

Leave igbo people I beg.
No be us dey fight una.

you people are all over this thread jubilating and celebrating the perceived downfall of your perceived enemy displaying your barbaric nature shamelessly, you incite hatred against your tribe everyday online, at this rate if any clash ever happen between yoruba and IBO, it will be too deadly, you are fanning the ember of discord everyday with your display of hatred towards us daily, i pray you dont find out soon that the gentility of a tiger does not mean cowardise

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by BeastOfNoTribe: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by wristbangle: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
MMMscam:

Calling them brutal would be a benign compliment. They are the real Yoruba demons. Ife indigenes might be friendly outwardly, but inwardly they are vengeful unforgiving no-nonsense systemically evil people. Many of them are descendants of the ancestral devilish warlords of the old order. After they fight physical, they will fight spiritual and even though a truce is called, they won't stop until they are satisfied with whatever punishment they have decided to mete out. They are organized silent destroyers. The 5 most deadly Yoruba clans you should never mess with are the pagan clans of Ife, Modakeke, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode and Ibadan. They will finish you anyhow it takes and sacrifice you and your generations to their demons. Ife people still do human sacrifice till today, and they don't use indigenes. If a Yoruba from another clan is not 100% safe in Ife, how much more the outsiders like Chukwudi and Abdulai? They will feed you to their river goddesses for lunch. I'd advise any non-indigene in that area to take extra safety precautions now and stay sharp. Ife indigenes pagan population are demons. I pity anyone who wakes them up from slumber.

You know the in depth of real yoruba demons. Toiling with these set of yoruba clans is really dangerous even though they are so friendly on outward appearance.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Odingo1: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
vannessa7:

I think you should be praying this fight ends quick instead of this trash you wrote, because after Yoruba's have dealth with Hausa's thoroughly and the hausas decide to retaliate in the north, they will kill anyone southerner, they wont differentiate, and we all know the predominant southern tribe in the north. so celebrate less
I cant celebrate evil,your people should face the north for once and stop backing the north.
Your people always pretend that all is well with Nigeria and attack the the SE/SS for voicing out the injustices in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Emir in Ile Ife?

Dem talk say make you go school, you no gree, you say you wan develop Indonesia and Thailand

See your life?

U NID BRAIN RE-BOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Absuchat(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Let me come and be going

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
AceSkillz01:
I think the natives of Ife need to be more tolerant of their guests.

Just because Hausa people kill a few indigenes, the town goes bloodthirsty.

Where is the grace and sophistication of the host community? cheesy cheesy grin grin

Expect reprisals up North on Westerners.

I hope the Aboki in Kano will be tolerant if a Yoruba man or an Igbo man from the east kill few of thier indigenes.

I.diot
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
wickedworld:

Burnt his goods? Just like that and no securty to stop them. Well thank Ggod for his life
Bro, trust security at ur own risk
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by koolcat: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Prinzyy:
Lagos belong to the igbos and vy extension a no man's land B):BB):BB):B
abi ooo
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Harinholar(f): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
hollyray2016:

RUN FOR WHO?
I wonder oooo......
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Harinholar(f): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
bunmsyaguero:
I neva experience crisis this is d first time crisis have an impact on my life, my mum shop have been burnt to the ground by the crazy Hausa touts
sorry dear....just praying for peace in ife naw...very bloody
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
deji15:

I don't need to lie. Verify the news yourself. Why are you Igbo guys so bent on lying like this?

It is you that should have verified it by giving a link. There were supposed to be pictures, yet you presented none. You can always tell news by one or outrageous narratives as the liar gets carried away. Saying lgbo carries dagger or knife around with them was the give away.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
They kill Nigerians in southafrica and inside our own country, we are killing ourselves. Which way Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by IZUKWU(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
*Cut-off marks for entrance to Federal Government Colleges for all 36 states and the FCT*
Abia – Male (130) Female (130)
Adamawa – Male (62) Female (62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male (123) Female (123)
Anambra – Male (139) Female (139)
Bauchi – Male (35) Female (35)
Bayelsa – Male (72) Female (72)
Benue – Male (111) Female (111)
Borno – Male (45) Female (45)
Cross-Rivers – Male (97) Female (97)
Delta – Male (131) Female (131)
Ebonyi – Male (112) Female (112)
Edo – Male (127) Female (127)
Ekiti – Male (119) Female (119)
Enugu – Male (134) Female (134)
Gombe – Male (58) Female (58)
Imo – Male (138) Female (138)
Jigawa – Male (44) Female (44)
Kaduna – Male (91) Female (91)
Kano – Male (67) Female (67)
Kastina – Male (60) Female (60)
Kebbi – Male (9) Female (20)
Kogi – Male (119) Female (119)
Kwara – Male (123) Female (123)
Lagos – Male (133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male (58) Female (58)
Niger – Male (93) Female (93)
Ogun – Male (131) Female (131)
Ondo – Male (126) Female (126)
Osun – Male (127) Female (127)
Oyo – Male (127) Female (127)
Plateau – Male (97) Female (97)
Rivers – Male (118) Female (118)
Sokoto – Male (9) Female (13)
Taraba – Male (3) Female (11)
Yobe – Male (2) Female (27)
Zamfara -- Male (4) Female (2)
FCT - Male (90) Female (90)
One Nigeria one Destiny
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by kechywillz(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
The more reason this country needs to be divided
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by kechywillz(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2017
vannessa7:

you people are all over this thread jubilating and celebrating the perceived downfall of your perceived enemy displaying your barbaric nature shamelessly, you incite hatred against your tribe everyday online, at this rate if any clash ever happen between yoruba and IBO, it will be too deadly, you are fanning the ember of discord everyday with your display of hatred towards us daily, i pray you dont find out soon that the gentility of a tiger does not mean cowardise
Most of rants geared towards ur tribe at times may not really be ibos behind those. I don't know but unarmed Ipob protsters were killed by Nigerian soldiers it looked like ur tribe n hausas were jubilating about it but it didn't make me think the whole tribe were in support of killing unarmed protesters. We don't support violence as a tribe.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:00am On Mar 09, 2017
seun888:
make this fight no just pass that ife ooo...

See coward!
You no wan die.
The fight will come ter yer place.
Laughs gutturally
*hihihohohahahaa*

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:06am On Mar 09, 2017
vannessa7:

Wetin this mumu dey talk.
Hausa dey roast una fiful you dey here to talk nonsense.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 5:55am On Mar 09, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Unlike your cursed self, I know my roots.

You're an Isreali today, Biafran tomorrow, Igbo next tomorrow and Nigerian when it is time to share money.

You no make sense, It's better to be Igbo Jew than Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by codedslayer: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2017
MMMscam:

Calling them brutal would be a benign compliment. They are the real Yoruba demons. Ife indigenes might be friendly outwardly, but inwardly they are vengeful unforgiving no-nonsense systemically evil people. Many of them are descendants of the ancestral devilish warlords of the old order. After they fight physical, they will fight spiritual and even though a truce is called, they won't stop until they are satisfied with whatever punishment they have decided to mete out. They are organized silent destroyers. The 5 most deadly Yoruba clans you should never mess with are the pagan clans of Ife, Modakeke, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode and Ibadan. They will finish you anyhow it takes and sacrifice you and your generations to their demons. Ife people still do human sacrifice till today, and they don't use indigenes. If a Yoruba from another clan is not 100% safe in Ife, how much more the outsiders like Chukwudi and Abdulai? They will feed you to their river goddesses for lunch. I'd advise any non-indigene in that area to take extra safety precautions now and stay sharp. Ife indigenes pagan population are demons. I pity anyone who wakes them up from slumber.

Those guys are beast. The Ooni should just talk to them before they cause something worst, they wont stop until they kill more Hausa and I really pity the innocent ones. This is sad.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by CONFAMA: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
slawomir:
am just a bini boy observing the fight from Benin City. Uniben to be precise. abeg osazee bring that binoculars make we check the people when involve for the fight first before we go track Cynthia for hall 1 then from there we go enter class
OooK. na them them. tinubu boys vs buhari boys

make we dey go class jor. take the binoculars make you also check am
osazee : OK. make we dey go class na afonjas vs born to rule people. later if we come from class we go come calculate the scores

Have you seen the latest scores
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by CONFAMA: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
malambuba:
U beta stop it cos Ur brodas an sistas ar livin here in one area called SABON GARI in KANO
There Shops, Children, Churchs and houses.
Be warned!!!

Bastarddd.... Go and touch dem...
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
MMMscam:

They can burn anything without refrain - very destructive people!

Many of you just come online to write rubbish, how many generation have you survived to know so much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.