Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (61492 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by wristbangle: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Dont forget that once you touch anyone from the anointed part of this country, you are in for a big thing. The coward Afonjas are in for great whipping by their masters.

My brother, I don't think u are getting it. If not for the timely intervention of security operatives, the Ife boys has wrecked serious damage on the Hausa community.

I hate violence, let's learn to tolerate each other. It's shameful to have consistent inter tribal violence in this country
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by XaintJoel20: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
You said 5 people?? I'll tell you, more than, 200 people have been killed and two trucks, many cars were burnt. More than 10 buildings where people were hiding was burnt down. I'm really sad

Tell me more. My ears are wide open.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by DandyWalker(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
maverick001:

Mk I no lie u both sides re still vexing o......dere re many corners dah security did nt reach.......dere jst went to d main roads.......anoda one fit start from one small corner escalate to big fight for nite.....cos nobody go wan apologise.......Buh I pray dere handle the matter well at d palace Nd calm both parties down.......cos all dose Hausa dey vex say Dem don destroy their goods Nd belongings.....Nd dere can plan night attacks when security agencies will nt be dere.....Buh I pray dere forgive themselves Nd forget d matter.....cos both sides no dey happy say dere don kill their brothers
Thanks so so much. are u in ife sir? hope the casualty is not more than 5 as its being reported.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
ehemwhy:
I wonder how Nairalanders got to this level . Do we hate ourselves this much ? there is an orgy of death ...innocent people are dying and we turn it into a tribal thing ? TO ALL BIGOTS ON NAIRALAND..... UNA FATHER !!!!!!

There are attempts to turn internet into Nigeria's Rwanda Radio, the antidote for us is never to believe wholeheartedly what we read online without irrefutable proof.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by cygnus05(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Gallant my big head. Afonja always quick to refer to the civil, atleast the Igbos are brave enough to confront the whole country and defend what they believe in for good thirty months, what a great feat.

You are laughing at the Igbos for the civil war, but you forgotten that the civil war is not over and this time around, it is between Hausa and Afonja, so get ready.
abeggy go siddon somewhere and as a reasonable fellow you should always know when to stop unless you are not one!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
maverick001:

nope........Na both of Dem dey strike......Buh I tink more hausa casualties......dere killed one on my street gan.....dere chased him from sabo....Buh dere av carried his body away...all dose birds were already chawing d aboki.......dis tin is very sad o.....tears comot my eyes gan

Hahaha, God have mercy O. And hausa ppl no dey for give O, blood dey always hungry them.

All yorubas in their state oya time to run for cover with ur family.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
emi14:

You're not serious. What instigated the crisis"
It was caused by those beggers sleeping in front of one woman's shop, the woman complained about how they've been messing up with her shop when she leaves, and one of them slapped her, the woman went home to tell her husband who is a driver and the man came yesterday to warn them but the man was also attacked. It was later settled last night but these hausa people vandalized the woman's shop over night, that's the cause of the trouble. They really lost millions of naira to this crisis and many of them were burnt. They chose a wrong place to cause a crisis. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by greatermax77(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nigerians are pure bloody pretenders. we hate each other with passion, still sing peace and unity as if it from our heart.
What a nation
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Odkosh: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
EasternActivist:

But who pushed you afonjas to the wall when you severe your sisters heads in the name of rituals?
and you think you must tell us what we know you ppl for. how do u feel when you heard that ur sister was beheaded in IMO?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by emi14: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
It was caused by those beggers sleeping in front of one woman's shop, the woman complained about how they've been messing up with her shop when she leaves, and one of them slapped him, the woman went home to tell her husband who is a driver and the man came yesterday to warn them but the man was also attacked. It was later settled last night but these hausa people vandalized the woman's shop over night, that's the cause of the trouble. They really lost millions of naira to this crisis and many of them were burnt. They chose a wrong place to cause a crisis. cry cry

Very violent people. Attacking your host nation. How are we one ?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Prinzyy: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
koolcat:
Make Una no carry that mumu enter Lagos here oo
Lagos belong to the igbos and vy extension a no man's land B):BB):BB):B
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by NaeChris: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
I know say na yoruba people them go kill pass.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
wristbangle:

My brother, I don't think u are getting it. If not for the timely intervention of security operatives, the Ife boys has wrecked serious damage on the Hausa community.

I hate violence, let's learn to tolerate each other. It's shameful to have consistent inter tribal violence in a country

No one like violence
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by hotwax: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm.Ife people.

An opportunity to harvest meat for sacrifice. There is God oooo.

Hausa people are stupid. Why pick fight in Ile-Ife? That devilish town?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Prinzyy: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Scatterscatter:

I'm just wondering what could have caused this "Hausa's are predominantly peaceful while Yoruba's are tolerant and never blood thirsty" only God knows what could have happened.

RIP TO THE DEAD.
Igbos disguising as hausa caused it.awon flat heads::,(
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by opethom(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
hotwax:
Hmmm.Ife people.

I swear, you Don talk watin dey my mind, many Ife boys will be more wealthy
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
I believe we all read here on Nairaland. A communal clash. In rivers.

Sensationalist here are not focusing on the core issues, you all are deceived by the hausa v yoruba... the core issue here is a failed system that gives way to lawlessness.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by coptic: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
OkoYiboz:
They came all the way from Arewa land to cause trouble in the cradle of Yoruba civilization? Can they try this in the Caliphate? I trust Ife people who are definitely up to the task.

Won ma fin epon awon omo ale yen bo sopona ni.

Bros eh, a hausa man will try that shit even in America.

He doesn't understand civilization let alone have regard for it.

A poor and uneducated hausa man is a ticking bomb.

They don't reason at all. Even without reading the op, I knew they started the fight or were the cause.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
obataokenwa:
Same thing would have happened right now in Panteka Kaduna between Igbo and Hausa. one igbo guy and Hausa guy were making jest to each other, the Hausa guy said he has a dog he calls Charley which is the Igbo guys name and the Igbo guy also said he will buy a dog and name is Mohammed.... it provoked the guy instantly and he informed the other animals... they brought out all the goods in the igbo guys shop and burnt it down. The Igbos has closed shop for the day. We live with some set of animals in this country.

Burnt his goods? Just like that and no securty to stop them. Well thank Ggod for his life
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yoruba and Hausa clash!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Zenlife: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Emir in Ile Ife?

Dem talk say make you go school, you no gree, you say you wan develop Indonesia and Thailand

See your life?

Don't be surprised at the rate of slaughter of the fulanis now in Ife, you may have an emir instead of Ooni in the near future.

Make hay while the sun shines.
Don't be caught napping.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by ayusconcord(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
oluwayimika123:
eleyi gidi gan oooo

The ooni should quickly intervene b4 it gets bloodier dan dis

Eleyi binu gan oooo
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by coptic: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Scatterscatter:

I'm just wondering what could have caused this "Hausa's are predominantly peaceful while Yoruba's are tolerant and never blood thirsty" only God knows what could have happened.

RIP TO THE DEAD.

A majority of Hausas are peaceful, true.

But those illiterate ones that sniff stuff anyhow can look for trouble like kilode.

They are blood thirsty and barbaric. They walk around with daggers waiting for a moment to pounce.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
coptic:

Bros eh, a hausa man will try that shit even in America.

He doesn't understand civilization let alone have regard for it.

A poor and uneducated hausa man is a ticking bomb.

They don't reason at all. Even without reading the op, I knew they started the fight or were the cause.

Chairman, don't worry. Class in progress.

Since they refused to get proper training, the Ife people are mercilessly teaching the Hausas important lessons to be handed down to upcoming generations.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by wristbangle: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
hotwax:
Hmmm.Ife people.

Honestly the Hausa picked the wrong set of people. The Ife boys don turn them to suya

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
It was caused by those beggers sleeping in front of one woman's shop, the woman complained about how they've been messing up with her shop when she leaves, and one of them slapped him, the woman went home to tell her husband who is a driver and the man came yesterday to warn them but the man was also attacked. It was later settled last night but these hausa people vandalized the woman's shop over night, that's the cause of the trouble. They really lost millions of naira to this crisis
and many of them were burnt. They chose a wrong place to cause a crisis. cry cry

Haha, even begger slap a woman in her state when is not kano . What is given this ppl strength that they are untouchable ? Blood thirty ppl always looking for trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) / Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.