Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House (21086 Views)

Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. / Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Out of frustration, the invaders broke into other buildings in the premises including Chief Metuh’s out-office where they carted away some documents[i][/i] and electronic equipment. Their escape route trailed with blood as one of the armed men got injured in the course of their breaking through the spiked security fence. Already, a shocked Chief Metuh had made an official report to the police to unravel those behind the attack and intention manifested in the incidence. Chief Metuh’s guards and driver are already assisting the police in their investigation.

i hope the words in bold letters dont tell what i am suspecting. Hope the alleged stolen documents is not a cover up for evidence of the yam dem stole!!!
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

See something oooo

You say I be Apc member,

Went on to say am a Bmc member,

Finally now am a mod on nairaland

Am neither of all

The truth is I love my president and my country

Also love nairaland and will be a life member

Finally am a patriot

Enemies of state think otherwise

Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by ceejay80s(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
james owunna is a scammer and a thief, beware

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by shamecurls(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good one!
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by wink2015(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
When Oliseh Metuh and his co-travellers were eating their share of Nigeria's looted money he never envisage a PAYBACK TIME.

But thanks to the LAW OF KARMA AND THE LAW OF NEMESIS which has suddenly caught up with him.

WHAT OLISEH METUH SOWED YESTERDAY IS WHAT HE IS REAPING TODAY! OLISEH METUH, DEZIANI ALLISON MADUEKE, DAZUKI, AKPOBOLOKEMI, ANDREW YAKUBU, MUSILIU OBANIKORO ARE ALREADY IN AGONIES TOGETHER WITH THEIR FAMILIES FOR THEIR SINS

He will certainly smell jail.

THE MEN WHO SPOILT OUR YESTERDAY PAYING DEARLY FOR THEIR SINS!
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by Lilimax(f): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
ceejay80s:
james owunna is a scammer and a thief, beware
What did he do? Has he scammed you undecided?
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by Buharimustgo: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Now we wouldn't know know if they are DSS,ARMY,POLICE or Armed Robbers,Buhari see what u have caused
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by Chikelue2000(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

See something oooo
You say I be Apc member,
Am neither of all
Finally am a patriot

Just look at dis one.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by ceejay80s(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lilimax:

What did he do? Has he scammed you undecided?

YES!!! i will call it a scam, he was my childhood friend and we grew up in same area, i sent him money to buy some stuffs for me from UK, this guy disappeared with my money since 2009 ,

Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
/
It doesn't seem like an assassination attempt to me because the kind of assassins that would trail someone of Metuh's caliber do not miss their targets.

Either they are members of Nigeria's security organization

OR

Metuh engineered the whole thing to help his court case.
//

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by adecz: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
PDP wayo.
No tell us say dem tiff the money wey you suppose refund to govt.
We WONT take it...

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by Ceazario: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ope o.
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ogbu nma n'esi na nma ana
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by dokunbam(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

See something oooo

You say I be Apc member,

Am neither of all

Finally am a patriot

Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by petrov10: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Senior Advocate Of The Wailers
The thing pain am
E enter am
an idiots words mean nothing to me o
nairalands number 1 clown
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by basadenet: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Olisa Metuhs case is just like a thief that was caught red handed, was told to drop what he has and he did, so what is now the fuss again. After all the guy has drop the 400 milla and why are they still after his life? Politics of bitterness at play.
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by adimsmt: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Thieves, they went there for their own portion of yam

Thieves stealing documents Okay
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by Ghokes(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eeyah, but mhen, Olisa Metuh gentle these days. He doesn't say word any longer.
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by BeardedMeat(m): 12:53am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

See something oooo

You say I be Apc member,

Am neither of all

Finally am a patriot

You sound more and more like Orikinla - incoherent. angry
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by bizzibodi(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Why dem never jail dis man na?
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by Lilimax(f): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2017
ceejay80s:

YES!!! i will call it a scam, he was my childhood friend and we grew up in same area, i sent him money to buy some stuffs for me from UK, this guy disappeared with my money since 2009 ,
2009 is so long a time. Are you in touch with him at all?
Re: Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House by ceejay80s(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2017
Lilimax:
2009 is so long a time. Are you in touch with him at all?
Yes ,the thief just blocked me yesterday on Facebook

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Northern Emirs Admire Osinbajo By David Omoruyi / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony Of ‘The Lagos Arena' / Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.