Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

do good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / do good (2808 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

do good by Sebastine1994(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
do good

1 Like

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
do good

2 Likes

Re: do good by jiinxed: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sebastine1994:
GODFATHER. Start up an organisation that will protect nigerian from uncertainty and risk for just a monthly or weekly fees. We are not all born equal. Some rich and some poor. When you are around poor people you hear them wishing they have a rich father to help them. Why dont we have an organisation to play the role of father figure to them for just a monthly fee. It would be like an insurance company protecting them from many things like risk, health, from abuse, sponsor them to any length. Give business loan. If you look the insurance industry is still at infancy stage. Nigeria need insurance but a different type of insurance.

This would have to be done unofficially at the initial stage. Lest the rich politicians target and bring the godfather down.

2 Likes

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
do good
Re: do good by jiinxed: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Sebastine1994:

you wouldn't let them know. Just keep registration on a low key. The politicians wouldn't know what hit them. Since there are about 180 million people in nigeria. Godfather will at least get 10million Nigerian to subscribe for the service of godfather. Godfather will protect his own jealously.

Very tricky.
Re: do good by PapaBrowne(m): 1:08am On Mar 09, 2017
I like your thinking.

I did a lot of thinking some time back and came out with ideas of this nature. I would truly love to hear more of your ideas.

We are at a stage where the tools for effecting such ideas is right in our hands in this day of social media.

More ideas Bro. Ride on. I'll add some later.

2 Likes

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2017
do good

1 Like

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
do good

4 Likes

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
PARTNERSHIP. Nigerians knows the benefit of doing partnership but they are afraid of the consequence. This is where godfather comes in. Help two or more people partner with their self. Look around you most business in nigeria are too small and hardly survive the founder. We need bigger business to be able to compete on a world scale. People will readily go into partnership if there is trust. Big brother will be an advocate to assist. I swear if it works out nigeria will be competing with the world and china. We would be selling to china. Small business is just for the daily survival of the owner. These are called mum and pop shops.

1 Like

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
do good

2 Likes

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
TALENT... There are many talented people in NIGERIA but they lack support. This is where godfather comes in. Provide the necessary support. Nudge you to do you best. Talent Are wasting daily in africa. It makes me tear when I cant do anything about it. There are more and better football players in nigeria without opportunity. In sport,music, writing, artist.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
do good
Re: do good by CharleyCharley: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
One of the smartest threads I've come across in a long while. Following...

3 Likes

Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
CharleyCharley:
One of the smartest threads I've come across in a long while. Following...

thank you very much. I really really appreciate it.
Re: do good by DLondonboiy: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmm Thought provoking..

Following.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Many youths in nigeria keep wishing their life away. Hoping. Praying. That god should pick their call. They have idea's, talent but no support. They cant save enough to live their dreams. When 10000 comes into their account 20000 problems will surface. There is always something drawing their attention left right and Center. They need help and their rich relative cant help them because they have their own cross to carry. My dear friend, when you have time listen to some tale of misery on how a nigerian suffer. Most nigerians rent homes and pay huge rent from their income. Most live on credit. Some had to relocate to villages to keep body and soul together.
These can happen when you have no backup. This is where a godfather comes in.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Hmm Thought provoking..
Following.
cheesycheesycheesy thanks very much.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nigeria story will change. A paradigm shift in nigeria history. The negative press will stop. We will lead africa and other part of the world. Godfather will spread its tentacles to other african countries. Going to america will no longer be a status symbol. The name nigeria will symbolise quality. That will be an end to chinese neo colonisation. We would not be insulted in our own country by outsider. The recent xenophobia attack in south- africa, it really got to me. How are the mighty fallen. When I see these people sending kids to ghana. Government cant help us. Government does something for political rather than economic reason. Godfather will step into the government shoes. Weakening it . When a father fails in his duty a son would replace him
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
It is achievable. I will be the godfather. I will start with Anyigba in kOgi state

when it comes to politics, economy everybody suddenly becomes an expert. Government is just like a business but it is a big business. When I listen to some people analysing political issues, I feel like asking them where they have been Hibernating. There are so many people out there with more money than sense. They are always surrounded by friends leaving them no time to think. I am depressed I must confess. I feel powerless in the face of evident corruption and ruin of my beloved country. Thousands of article has been written about how to reposition this country. They have been diagnosing the wrong thing. Even pundits who write newspaper article think they know any better. They want to sound professional by spicing their suggestions with grammar. Since we cant change this country from the top let us start from the bottom.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Humans have a longing to be protected by a higher power. That is why some people invented the idea of God. When there is a strong man behind you to turn the tides of fortune. They even invented karma for this purpose also
I was privileged to read some of the prayer point of members of a church. It was just filled with request. People pray when they want something and not necessarily to thank god. People want to feel protected.
Godfather can easily step into Gods role. People become more religious during economic recession. A strong personality in the person of godfather can answer these bulk of prayer request.
Re: do good by Ademat7(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
OP what strategy are u adopting?
*Crowd funding
*Insurance
*Trust fund
I'm an advocate of cheap things; I don't support free
By economy of scale I can provide cheap for all but free things are not sustainable.

ADEMAT
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ademat7:
OP what strategy are u adopting?
*Crowd funding
*Insurance
*Trust fund
I'm an advocate of cheap things; I don't support free
By economy of scale I can provide cheap for all but free things are not sustainable.

ADEMAT

I appreciate your interest in work. In truth I don't yet have a special category to list my idea under. New idea's are that way. I did not call it a charity project. Just like insurance, people would subscribe for these service monthly or weekly. It can be done. I like your Idea of trying to fit it under those categories but you should think outside the box. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Don't see the world in black and white.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
do good
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 1:15am On Mar 10, 2017
Godfather will fight for his own. If you are covered by godfather that is all you need. Omo onile people can do what ever they want because we are not united. The king of an area is usually the godfather of that place, but when the king becomes a rogue, who will protect the people? These kings are sometimes poor, making them no more than toothless bull dogs. But godfather is the father to all godfather.
Re: do good by Sebastine1994(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2017
do good
Re: do good by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:39am On Mar 10, 2017
The truth is that Trump needs to put travel ban on the Zoo, and folks from abroad should stop traveling and/or sending money to the Zoo for 3 months.

You'll see a revolution like you've never seen before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVEALED!!! Saraki Has No Powers To Order DSS Daura / Rivers State Is APC. Orashi MEGA RALLY 2018. Hon Amezhi Oseja, 4 Assembly / Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.