Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? (3597 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Which African Country Has The Most Fooolish Nationals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by whywhyogun: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
curiosity killed the cat, even a married wife can not help asking this question

i have 3 sets of statistical data, they are more or less the same.

but all these data is not inclusive , nor concluded, so, according to your experience, which country in africa has the smallest organs?

Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by whywhyogun: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
should we pity those countries with imcompetent organs?

Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by professorfal: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
How do one measure his dick? I dont know the longitude of mine.
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by whywhyogun: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
do you believe this data sheet?

Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
No 7 inch?Lie!
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by whywhyogun: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
professorfal:
How do one measure his dick? I dont know the longitude of mine.

to use a ruler
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by whywhyogun: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Love Machine:
No 7 inch?Lie!

congo is 7.1

but my question is, what country has the smallest? and the scope is not restrained to the countries listed in the data sheet
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by AntiWailer: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Love Machine:
No 7 inch?Lie!

I taya oooo.

The statistics is making me shy grin grin

Who measure am ?
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

congo is 7.1

but my question is, what country has the smallest? and the scope is not restrained in the countries listed in the data sheet
Is it only Congo?I am 6 and I thought I have a toothpick.
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by whywhyogun: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Love Machine:

although you have a big organ, your intelligence is poor.

do you understand the word "AVERAGE"?

anyway, i am talking about the smallest in africa
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by nigeriasmack: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
in africa, the small peniss fall in countries like botswana, namibia, zambia.
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by whywhyogun: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Love Machine:

really ? how can you grow that thing to that big ? any photo to prove it ?
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

really ? how can you grow that thing to that big ? any photo to prove it ?
First,you have to be a curvy female to see it.You must off clothes too.
Re: Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? by whywhyogun: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Love Machine:
First,you have to be a curvy female to see it.You must off clothes too.

really ? but in crime column, so many Nigerian guys being duped by fake women, who charged money with a mouth job or without.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me / Ladies Strip Unclad And Twerk For Shatta Bandle As He Enters Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.