Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Kemen Apologizes To Tboss For His Actions (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Kemen Apologizes To Tboss For His Actions (photos) (666 Views)

Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Kemen Apologizes To Tboss For His Actions (photos) by Nnamddi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Kemen has apologized to Tboss for sexually harassing her during his stay in the house.

Kemen was disqualified and evicted for molesting Tboss after he was caught on camera.

Kemen has now apologise to TBoss for his actions in the Big Brother Naija House.

Kemen took to his Instagram page to apologize to Tboss and BBNaija.

Below is what he wrote;

My name is Ekemini Ekerette, popularly known as Kemen (@Kemen_Fitness) one of the Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate. I am a Fitness Trainer and a Model before joining the Big Brother house.

Firstly ,I hereby tender my sincere apologies to TBoss and ask for her forgiveness as well as all the women in Africa who percieved my action as violation or a sexual offence... however I have stated the reality of what actual happened in my interview.
I knew that everybody was playing the game in the house at the same time competing for the prize. I realised that I over played my game which brought about my disqualification .
As you all know, I have my fitness outfit, where I train a lot of people both men and women. There has been no case or report of such acts from me. I regret the turn of play while trying to play and compete for the prize.

I must emphasize that reality is different from perception However ,I also use this medium to apologise to all women being the International Women’s Day, and the entire crew of Big Brother Nigeria, including my fans and family. #BBNaija #JustForYou #Payport #SeeGobe

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/ex-bbnaija-housemate-kemen-apologizes.html?m=1

http://www.instagram.com/p/BRYipERjtpp/

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Kemen Apologizes To Tboss For His Actions (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
angry
Shut up,

Your name is not Ekemini Ekerette

But

KEMEN the sexual assaulter!!

I just read your gibberish and you obviously aren't remorseful.
You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

You are a shame to manhood and your manhood

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

Now I'm so sad that the rumour of your suicide isn't true.
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Kemen Apologizes To Tboss For His Actions (photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
You wan chop awoof 25m.
Just pray that people'll still recommend your fitness services or at least Lipton go remember you... lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Kemen Apologizes To Tboss For His Actions (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hate BB NAIJA
I hate Kemen
I hate TSlave
But wetin pain me pass be say

Why on earth are you apologizing.
You don press pin pin
Den don drive you
Why apologize??
Them dey apologize for gamble?
Your name eyaf spoil..... Move on.

1 Like

Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Kemen Apologizes To Tboss For His Actions (photos) by sugarbelly4: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
ok.. next, pls
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Kemen Apologizes To Tboss For His Actions (photos) by harbibi: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Life goes on.
Re: Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Kemen Apologizes To Tboss For His Actions (photos) by chuks34(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
A broken mirror can't be fixed

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:'Don't Put All Your Money In Music', YCEE To Efe / Nollywood Actor And Producer Dies After Battling Diabetes - Instablog9ja / Goodnews: TSTV To Launch October 1st With 11 Sports Channel In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.