Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) (67022 Views)

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Zirah: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Haha. Badt guy.

lafuria1:
do they show live matches in cinema? NO
what peter has a viewing center.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by refiner(f): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Don't worry, I'm trying my best. smiley

grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by hotspec(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
opethom:
6 years in primary school 6 years in secondary school 5 years in university 1year at law school 1 year or more of strike, protest & co for some of my people.. 1 year of youth service And you will luckily get a job of N50,000 & someone will just say "Skiborobo skibo" and be making millions, and his friend will reply "It's young john the wicked producer" and be making millions as well.
And you think say the person who introduced education will make heaven ...
I will be waiting for him at the gate of heaven.....
that one dat introduced "examination" should not bother coming near heaven o
Shebi u see that one that brought "mathematics"......?.. I will say no more....
Guy, u wicked o. But what if they go to hell?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by refiner(f): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
desquad:
fücking golddigger, get the fück outta here, is Linda ikeji not a lady like you, i spit on our women these days

Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by refiner(f): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Larrykaysail:
the future is here, I am ready
kiss
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by haykes(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Future hubby...i know u are hustling so hard for ur future family..just put in more effort inugo?...i will always be praying for u lipsrsealed
My dear don't worry everything is in place 4 u i lov u
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by opethom(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
hotspec:
that's what I want bro, and if he'll get grade, I want to see them in grade A hell
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by cremedelacreme: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
BabylonCruise:

Bro take it easy.....Have u heard about high blood pressure?

Bros chill, i just stated the obvious. One love.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
misscrystals:
enjoy urself peter, u deserve the best of life

My dear, u also deserve the best
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by blingxx(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Future hubby...i know u are hustling so hard for ur future family..just put in more effort inugo?...i will always be praying for u lipsrsealed

Go and hustle for ur money mah

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by baylord101(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Babe I de eye u oo
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by STILESGANG: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Seriously, ain't these twins tired of showing of their house. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
kiss
what are u waiting for? Send me ur ring size, lol
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Ujdj: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
hotspec:
Then you can ask them there.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
opethom:
6 years in primary school
6 years in secondary school
5 years in university
1year at law school
1 year or more of strike, protest & co for some of my people..
1 year of youth service
And you will luckily get a job of N50,000 &
someone will just say
"Skiborobo skibo" and be making millions,
and his friend will reply
"It's young john the wicked producer" and be making millions as
well.

And you think say the person who
introduced education will
make heaven ...

I will be waiting for him at the gate of heaven.....

that one dat introduced "examination" should not bother coming near heaven o

Shebi u see that one that brought "mathematics"......?..
I will say no more....

Algebra and Further maths nko grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Herrmes: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He is actually decieving himself,cinemal is not just about having big screen and home theater
It's about being in the midst of crowd,meet new people,seeing different reaction,different dresses,different people,yellow,black,green,purpple and orange.
You will never enjoy watching movie alone reason i always goes to club to watch football even when i have dstv and big screen at home
I prefer watching movies alone, It helps me assimilate more, where there's a crowd people are always making noise, and I dislike talking to strangers.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by TWoods(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
lol this is simple show off. First, most movies are not available for the first month after being released in the cinema, so you either still have to see them in the cinema or wait and wait.

Second, his home theater isn't all that great... approximately $20,000 should get you the kind of room he has. Many middle class Americans have far more sophisticated movie rooms than he does. For example, he uses all in-ceiling speakers... which is not good for a home theater. My front 2 speakers alone would be more expensive than all the speakers in his room combined.

Nigerians should not be fooled by instagram photos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by tmgold007(f): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
misscrystals:
enjoy urself peter, u deserve the best of life

EVERYBODY DESERVE THE BEST OF LIFE...MAKE BABA GOD PLEASE PICK UP OUR CALLS

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Btruth: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
The screen is too close to seat. Won't enjoy watching film like this.

Never. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by misscrystals(f): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
tmgold007:

EVERYBODY DESERVE THE BEST OF LIFE...MAKE BABA GOD PLEASE PICK UP OUR CALLS
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Bad belle, you are a actually talking about a film house where una dey chop kulikuli, mess and curse una fathers there anyhow.

This is good. God bless our hustle.
leave that tin, u tink think that those Americans celebs that go to the cinema can't afford a big screen at home? home Na home, cinema na cinema, if no be origin it can never be like origin.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by wizzlyd(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
SteveNoris10:
My broda i be arsenal Fan ,na so we dey watch match this days!
Even me too
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by donaldokwuose: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Make millions monthly betting on football matches
https://millionairebettors./2017/03/07/first-blog-post/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5492609287
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by samuelezekiel(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nnamddi:
Peter Okoye 'Psquare' shared the photo on his Instagram page.

He wrote; This is why i don't go to the Cinemas #BringTheMoviesToTheHouse #TheatreAtHome

Why would anyone go the cinema house when you have got this?

Money is good.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-cinema-house.html?m=1

http://www.instagram.com/p/BRYpAbSgPd_/

Who say money no dey bring happiness... Their fadda

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by jimi4us: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
You no go come follow me dey carry headpan now, na when i blow you go show?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by refiner(f): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
jimi4us:
You no go come follow me dey carry headpan now, na when i blow you go show?
grin

Nah...i will always help by praying for u grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Orpe7(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bro u still have to wait another three months before u can get a copy to even show in ur cinema. So whats the fuzz na
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by kechywillz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wow I like this but if Na only me dey watch d movie,sleep go catch me
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

grin
Oya when do I come see your people?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by refiner(f): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Oya when do I come see your people?

Dont worry...i will come to see ur people instead grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Ugosample(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
oyeb15:
If everybody has cinema @ home & also stop going to shows, how will he have all that he's boasting of today. Moreover, his overhipped/ imitation dance wouldn't have taken him a million miles around stardom if not for d geniousity & legendry of his quiet/ mature twin brother.

That is not true.

Nigerians and bad belle is 5 and 6.

Someone cannot post what he wants to post on his instagram again?

And poor hungry and bitter Nigerians will just be hating on him, like that mugu Crackhouse.

You people should repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies / Linda Ikeji Shares No Makeup Photo, Rocks Massive Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.