Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) (67019 Views)

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Future hubby...i know u are hustling so hard for ur future family..just put in more effort inugo?...i will always be praying for u lipsrsealed

Why can't you ur self work hard? Are you not a human being? Is it not people's wife that are executive Director in the bank?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by YINKS89(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Okay
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by emmabest2000(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
crackhouse:
Shut up. Just tell us that u want to show us ur cinema indirectly. How can u compare a cinema with this thing in ur house? The fun u have in cinema watching movies with many other people and gisting with others can't be gotten from ur house.

E pian am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by martineverest(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Future hubby...i know u are hustling so hard for ur future family..just put in more effort inugo?...i will always be praying for u lipsrsealed
what are u doing to assist him? First bank ceo, Alakija etc are far richer than their husbands

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Odkosh: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
okay future wife. but only prayer can't do it. you too should make sure you are full of brilliant ideas. I am praying for u toogrin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
crackhouse:
Shut up. Just tell us that u want to show us ur cinema indirectly. How can u compare a cinema with this thing in ur house? The fun u have in cinema watching movies with many other people and gisting with others can't be gotten from ur house.
take it easy bro please.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by martineverest(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
obitee69:

Why can't you ur self work hard? Are you not a human being? Is it not people's wife that are executive Director in the bank?
first bank ceo is a woman.... Alakija too
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by migeoart(f): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
why the show off, will you ever see dangote uploading pix of his home of social media!
That money you have in your account that makes you feel you have arrived might just be someone's clothe allowance!!
BE humble

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Etinosajay(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Okuda(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2017
crackhouse:

Chei!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by BabylonCruise(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Who cares. How many Nigerians go to the cinema? Who no get TV for house? Abeg park well joor
Bro take it easy.....Have u heard about high blood pressure?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Etinosajay(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2017
migeoart:
why the show off, will you ever see dangote uploading pix of his home of social media!
That money you have in your account that makes you feel you have arrived might just be someone's clothe allowance!!
BE humble

Is it your show off??

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
fücking golddigger, get the fück outta here, is Linda ikeji not a lady like you, i spit on our women these days

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by hotwax: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
What do these celebrities think of themselves. I am not a celebrity but my personal cinema is better
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Why does he think. It's a cinema. By mere. Seeing the image on the. Screen that's not a cinema ts a big image definitely.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Deeone01249: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
This guy yanga don too much
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by seangy4konji: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2017
Ritual money sure pass...

Na authentic scarce.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2017
Him go soon show us the bedroom wey him dey fvvvck lola soon cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by divinelove(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by oyeb15: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2017
If everybody has cinema @ home & also stop going to shows, how will he have all that he's boasting of today. Moreover, his overhipped/ imitation dance wouldn't have taken him a million miles around stardom if not for d geniousity & legendry of his quiet/ mature twin brother.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

Since you already have the recipe for success, perhaps you too should work hard and pray for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by erico2k2(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2017
crackhouse:
So you are among the people who go to cinema and gist open smelly mouth to make noise kontinu

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhouse:

When you can no longer hide your jealousy.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Amen! Ego oyinbo!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Marty2020: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
choii see crib, God punish devil
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
correct hustler
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by AngelicBeing: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Ok cool
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by SteveNoris10: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
My broda i be arsenal Fan ,na so we dey watch match this days!
wizzlyd:
grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by mmsen: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhouse:

Why would you want to be in a cinema with people 'gisting' around you?

If you want to gist go to a bar (or a church, it's the same thing).
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
look at them.. Tonto dike in making..

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
the future is here, I am ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of P-Square's Mother's Burial / Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.