Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) (9002 Views)

Are You Applying For Adsense?,drop Your Site URL For Review And Traffic / Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by samuelson06(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2017
tedosneh:

I just got the domain name (.com) like a month ago...

I ve no Adsense account on my blog before

Have you added the website as your property in Google Webmaster?
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by tedosneh: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2017
olajay86:
Keep trying, its happen to me also before I was eventually approved at www.titopeblog.com[url][/url]

u mean thesame issue?

so how long did it take for you to be finally approved?
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by tedosneh: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2017
lexydon47:
@op it's ur i.p address, in Nigeria .most I.p are static.so you might always have issues with some websites ,AdSense included when trying to verify or add something, am sure you are using MTN .it's the one with the issue most times,subscribe for Etisalat and use it.your problem would be resolved Etisalat has rotating I.p

thanks. I will try Etisalat, but I'm using Glo not MTN tho.
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by Negotiate: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2017
tedosneh:

I just got the domain name (.com) like a month ago...

I ve no Adsense account on my blog before

did you check the domain history? maybe someone had used and dumped it?
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by tedosneh: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2017
Negotiate:

did you check the domain history? maybe someone had used and dumped it?
how can I check that...?
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by tedosneh: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2017
samuelson06:

Have you added the website as your property in Google Webmaster?
how can I do dat, bcoz someone designed the blog for me.
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by samuelson06(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2017
tedosneh:

how can I do dat, bcoz someone designed the blog for me.

I think that may just be the problem. Go to google.com/webmaster and sign in with your credentials then click on add property. Do same for google.com/analytics then try adsense again. I'm also venturing into blogging with over 20+ articles posted so far. I have not applied for adsense yet but would do shortly. If you care, we can connect on Whatsapp to share knowledge ().
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by iblog: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by iblog: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2017
tedosneh:
Hello webmasters, I've been trying to apply for Google Adsense for like two days now, but all to no avail...

I haven't gone past the second stage, which is where the website URL is required...

It keeps telling me "This URL is not available for signing up for Adsense". (Pictures below)

I've tried all kinds of browsers with different emails both on my system and mobile phone, all to no avail.

This is my first time of applying though, as the blog is just some months old (the traffic is okay too)... just incase you may be thinking if I've been disapproved by google before.

So web gurus in the house, I need your help on this...

Cc: Lalasticlala
Guy u are applying for adsense
I pray that unto u: God should add sense

U r blurring ur website name instead of showing itat every opportunity so u can get more visitors

But is it my sense
Let me go and see psg coach

*bros this nor be insult i just felt i should make a joke adsense and add sense
Shey e dry? grin grin
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by Negotiate: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2017
tedosneh:

how can I check that...?

way back machine... google it
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by tedosneh: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
samuelson06:

I think that may just be the problem. Go to google.com/webmaster and sign in with your credentials then click on add property. Do same for google.com/analytics then try adsense again. I'm also venturing into blogging with over 20+ articles posted so far. I have not applied for adsense yet but would do shortly. If you care, we can connect on Whatsapp to share knowledge.

sure will add you... thanks man
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by tedosneh: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Negotiate:

way back machine... google it
thanks man
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by samuelson06(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
tedosneh:

sure will add you... thanks man

Please remove my number from the quote.
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by akassum: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by dasauce(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
tedosneh:

is it possible for the someone to be monetizing from my blog without me knowing?

Yes... If your website wasn't designed by you, maybe the web designer monetize 'em without informing you, sooner or later you'll begin to see Ads and wondering if you actually did that
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by djemillionia: 4:48am On Mar 10, 2017
tedosneh:
Hello webmasters, I've been trying to apply for Google Adsense for like two days now, but all to no avail...

I haven't gone past the second stage, which is where the website URL is required...

It keeps telling me "This URL is not available for signing up for Adsense". (Pictures below)

I've tried all kinds of browsers with different emails both on my system and mobile phone, all to no avail.

This is my first time of applying though, as the blog is just some months old (the traffic is okay too)... just incase you may be thinking if I've been disapproved by google before.

So web gurus in the house, I need your help on this...

Cc: Lalasticlala

The problem is with your age. Get an using above 21 as your age. Good luck
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by fxstory(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
why blurring the url if you really need help
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by olajay86(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have about 12000 and it took google 3 months to re approved it

http://www.titopeblog.com/
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by Happyjade: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
I had similar issue with adsense but I found an alternative AdNaira. It's simple and works the same way as adsense. The difference is that they pay in Naira. Try them www.adnaira.ng
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by Ayemileto(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
lexydon47:
@op it's ur i.p address, in Nigeria .most I.p are static.so you might always have issues with some websites ,AdSense included when trying to verify or add something, am sure you are using MTN .it's the one with the issue most times,subscribe for Etisalat and use it.your problem would be resolved Etisalat has rotating I.p

MTN rotates IP as well. Sometimes too fast that I sometimes need a proxy to stabilize it when working on website that needs stable IP.

Only Glo seems to keep IP for a longer period.
Re: Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) by joelight: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
I found this website very helpful for my Google Adsense analysis: http://www.seesschal.men you guys can check it out

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne / 7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum / Traffix.ng - Social Traffic Report For Lagos Launched By 25-yr-old Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.