Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims (4480 Views)

Stop Defending Criminals — A Case Of Dino Melaye / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Leave General T.Y. Dajuma Alone - Femi Fani-kayode Warns Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by DCTrendy(m): 5:36am On Mar 09, 2017
This Kano state Governor is is a breadth of fresh air. Great move!
-----------
Ganduje ange ve ga! Kpei!

The Kano state Government under the leadership of Hon. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has reiterates commitment to tackle the Murder of Christians in Kano state.
The laws has been set up through the selected Islamic Scholars KHADIMUL ISLAM who are to monitor and put an end to the ignorant killings in the name of Allah, said Ganduje.

When the gods became weaker and blinded, the followers tend to rise up and fight for the gods, because the gods are week mortals.
But Ganduje said that, our God “Allah” is not a weak nor blind god as others may said, our God “Allah” can fight for himself and fight for his followers, so no one should fight in the name of Allah again.
KHADIMUL ISLAM, remain the joint forces to scuttle the ignorant killing of lives and destruction of properties in Kano state, and to educate Kano populace from taking laws in to their hands.

No place that asked Muslims to kill anyone when mocked or make blasphemy to Prophet Mohammed (SAW) in the Holy Quran from the book of (Bakara to Nasi) from the beginning to the end of Quran I’ve not seen that place.
He charged every Muslim to prove him wrong if he lied for the Quran, said Ganduje.
My leadership will remain focus in securing lives and properties of kano state,
Both Christians and Muslims were the creation of God, if our fellow Christians don’t fight for Jesus Christ or God Almighty, why then my Muslim brothers kill in the Name of Prophet Mohammed or Allah?

At September 2012, when American Priest set to burn Holy Quran in public as a revange of Penunsular of September 11 attack by Islamic world terrors, Kano state people took massive match protesting carrying Cross crucified with Cat, “the cat representing their Jesus Christ” those Christians does not care to take laws into their hands,Screen-shot-2012-09-18-at-5.11.21-PM
kano state suffer lots of Religious Violence humiliating, killing Christians and destruction of their Churches far back at 1900 till date.
Few months back a woman named Mrs. Bridget was stoned and later beheaded for mockery, which latter discover was lied a against her, “she asked the man making his Abolution in front of her shop to move away from blocking her customers, the man mobilized youth against her by stunning and be heading her for mockery.

In Biazin in Kubwa-Abuja, a Redeem Evangelist and mother of four was beheaded for such fallacy of Blasphemy (that she preach Gospel of Jesus Christ near Mosque).
Three people were killed in Niger state for the same blasphemy to Prophet Mohammed (SAW),
The same happened at Sokoto State Poly where 8 lives were lost,
I never had that Christians fight for Jesus Christ, said Ganduje,
I remain committed to end the massive illiterate of Muslims in Kano state.
Quran is available for all Muslims to buy and read, some places Quran donate free to the readers,
Islamiya and Quranic schools are available for all Muslims to educate themselves, not by ignorant killing in the name of Allah or Prophet Mohammed again in Kano state, said Ganduje.

I task my fellow governors in Nothern Nigeria in places like Kaduna, Zamfara, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto, Kebbi, Nassarawa, Kebbi, Yobe and Maiduguri governors to adobt such laws in ending Islamic Terror and Educating Muslims to know God, said Ganduje
Courtesy – Nigerian civil right movement (NCRM)

4 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by sinistermind(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2017
WOW!! So surprise this is coming from a fellow northerner. Please preach to them ooo

6 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by tafabaloo(m): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Better!

I hope some of these our Islamic Professors and Sheiks would learn from this and stop behaving as if they are more Islamic than the Koran. Unfortunately, some of them eat from proceeds of heresy and violence.

Meanwhile, I hope that this is not just a statement meant to serve a political interest .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by kennyhalcyon38: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Tell them

2 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by sarrki(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2017
There is no better way to put it .

Weldone Ganduje

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by FastShipping: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2017
It's high time someone from the North stood up and educates these illiterates in the North. Most of these people are monsters that kill, maim and burn anything if religiously offended.

What a backward set of people.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:47am On Mar 09, 2017
I really wish his people can listen to him, but instead, they will call for his head..

Wehdon Ganduje

2 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by DickDastardly(m): 5:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Welldone my role model

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:49am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:
There is know better way to put it .

Weldone Ganduje
The English That Was Speaked Was Well Speaked

12 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by LastSurvivor11: 5:58am On Mar 09, 2017
It seems their senses is coming back..

Only the truth will set us free..

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by sarrki(m): 6:02am On Mar 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Grand commander of the wailing wailers

Morning

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by effty(m): 6:04am On Mar 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Wehdone ma...
Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:05am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Grand commander of the wailing wailers

Morning
Morning man! How is work nah?
effty:
Wehdone ma...
#Hailings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by Vicolan: 6:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Ganduje....Will become their enemy now bcz he just nailed the truth!!!! Must you fight on behalf of someone you belief he's ur Prophet? I just pray they listen......

I'm coming

6 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by sarrki(m): 6:06am On Mar 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Morning man! How is work nah?

We bless Jah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by Willybos(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2017
The will hunte the right person and kill him....
Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by effty(m): 6:09am On Mar 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Morning man! How is work nah?#Hailings
Cool and calm here. Do ve a great day ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by momentarylapse: 6:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Let's hope the virgin hunting, knowledge avoiding, women oppressing, christian hating ignorant bastards will finally listen! wink

2 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by sarrki(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2017
FastShipping:
It's high time someone from the North stood up and educates these illiterates in the North. Most of these people are monsters that kill, maim and burn anything if religiously offended.

What a backward set of people.

Valid points you have made

Having said that, they are literate

It could have been better if you used the word ignorance

If one did not acquired western education does not mean that person is an illiterate.

If you don't know how to read and write either in Hebrew or Arabic I can call that person an illiterate on that field

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by kokosin: 6:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Muslim section in dis forum will try n block dis news from front page.

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by sarrki(m): 6:19am On Mar 09, 2017
kokosin:
Muslim section in dis forum will try n block dis news from front page.

Bro you don't need this right now

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by nextprince: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Let's hope the virgin hunting, knowledge avoiding, women oppressing, christian hating ignorant bastards will finally listen! wink

You mean there are no oppression of women by u lots?

Pls, what is the age of this pregnant single mother from Akwa Ibom?

Also, take a look at these links. I will gladly furnish you with more links if you want.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/rescued-13yr-old-pregnant-girl-in-akwa.html

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photo-young-girl-beheaded-by-suspected.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/bishop-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-port-harcourt/

http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/7-popular-nigerian-pastors-accused-adultery-3-6-cases-shook-nigeria-pics/

2 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by timecapsule: 6:22am On Mar 09, 2017
WELDONE! If they can know that if truely he is their creator , he is the one that will fight for them and not them fighting for him.

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by DCTrendy(m): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2017
if only people here know how this news sweet my belle ehn...

There is hope for Nigeria after all, we have SLS, now Ganduje. We need another guy more to make it 3.

One thing i know is, the short statue man in Kaduna ll not like this msg.

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by diablos: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Fake news...no link. Ganduje is d last person 2 give doz islamic terrorists advice. Even d educated Emir of kano who helped 2 behead someone in d early 1990s wouldn't dare give such advice. Believe diz news @ur own perilundecided

5 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by DCTrendy(m): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2017
diablos:
Fake news...no link. Ganduje is d last person 2 give doz islamic terrorists advice. Even d educated Emir of kano who helped 2 behead someone in d early 1990s wouldn't dare give such advice. Believe diz news @ur own perilundecided

Nigerian civil right movement (NCRM).

Oga, there is Fresh air all across, dont live in the past. SLS said recently people should stop marrying more than 1 wife.

A new set of leaders ll emerge in that troublesome part of the nation too.

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by vatiqan(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:
There is [/b]know[b] better way to put it .

Weldone Ganduj[b][/b]e
[b][/b]

This is the kind of english you are being paid 250k to use to convince Nigerians abt the dullard's achievement? Guy, with this kind of construction, by 2019, you may not win up to 3 souls for the UK based phone operator.

My advice? Start agn from JSS 2.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2017
GOD bless that governor

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by sarrki(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2017
vatiqan:
[b][/b]

This is the kind of english you are being paid 250k to use to convince Nigerians abt the dullard's achievement? Guy, with this kind of construction, by 2019, you may not win up to 3 souls for the UK based phone operator.

The commander 2ND mechanized division of wailers is here

You are highly welcome sire

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by Karlman: 6:42am On Mar 09, 2017
if the arabs cant change after years of civilization

1 Like

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by nextprince: 6:42am On Mar 09, 2017
vatiqan:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What An Ekpeye Woman Told Igbo Man Trying To Claim Them / Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment / Reasons Why Hausa, Yoruba, Edo, Niger Delta Man Will Not Trust Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.