Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? (65066 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic / OOU student dies in a stampede during Barca vs Liverpool match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by saccie1162: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
why did nobody complain about match fixing when we lost 4 vs 0... Hw much will u promise PSG when they have all the money or Wat else will u promise dem??

5 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by alobright17(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
fabfunmi:

you don't have to agree with my opinion mister..you don't have the same opinion as mine doesn't make me foolish!!

like I stated in my write up..I said a final not a semi!!!!!

what will Barcelona vs real Madrid final fetch uefuefa differently when the ticket will be sold out with many fans not able to get tickets at the same price be it Enyimba vs Barcelona or kano pillars vs real Madrid. Try to make some sense and understand that uefa makes no extra money when Barcelona and Madrid plays in the final besides there's no assurance that Bayern or juventus will not knock any one of Them out.

3 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by kally90(f): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nellybii:

Obviously you know Jack about UEFA.
Match fixing Sometines doesn't involve referees.
Just a defender and a striker is enough. I have proof.
This case is special because it involves a defender, a striker and the referee.That is why you saw an own goal and two soft penalties. Cavani could have buried the match. In fact that goal from Cavani was aimed over the bar but mistakenly went in.
Please download the highlights and watch slowly.
That was a fixed match.
Football is all about money.
Footballers are businesses men. It is the fans that suffer.
You don't know what you are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by charlesucheh(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
It was not fixed but Barca got official backup. That ref, killed that match walahi
BadBelles be liking your post since 18BC. Was the referee the one playing the ball for PSG? Or did he stampede on those players resulting to the penalty kicks? Guy if you dey hungry, go find something eat and stop getting into concluded businesses with attitudes!!!

5 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by ayamAgenius: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
I knew a thread like this will be created. The come back back was just too good to be true. But hey! It's FC Barcelona! Not some tra tra tra team... Impossibility is just a word to them...

3 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by morkaz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
mikejegede:
barca..lols...they always work with their gloves on,cuz their job no clean..i no like them at all..they can never impress me after they use ojoro comot my team from champions league that year..PLUS HAVE U NOTICED THEIR GAMES AGAINST BIG TEAMS,THEY ALWAYS GET TO PLAY AWAY FIRST.THEN THEY GO TO THEIR CAMP NOU
TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST

Thank God u know that playing football is what they know how to do best. Camp Nou is a fortress anytime anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by akon247: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
do4luv14:

nah you see,

and everytime, dia was always a redcard against the big team to mak it more easier for UEFALONA

when barca defeated manu in 2009 nd 2011 was there any red card? when chelsea fell at stamford bridge did chelsea get a red card(infact a barca player was even wrongly sent off,eric abidal )?was there any red card wen bayern were whitewashed 4-0 at camp nou in 2009? wen barca eliminated arsenal ast year was there any red card?
when ac milan lost 4-0 at camp nou in 2012 was there any red card? when juventus lost to barca in d ucl final in 2015,was there any red card?.....all these epl fanboys sed

6 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=freekick post=54421043][/quote] Me, I'm just using him to laugh here.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Xzbit91: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
mikejegede:
barca..lols...they always work with their gloves on,cuz their job no clean..i no like them at all..they can never impress me after they use ojoro comot my team from champions league that year..PLUS HAVE U NOTICED THEIR GAMES AGAINST BIG TEAMS,THEY ALWAYS GET TO PLAY AWAY FIRST.THEN THEY GO TO THEIR CAMP NOU TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.

Shut up! The group winners in UCL always play away first before home

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by cstr55: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
championer:

Don't mind DAT pique, if it was real madrid, he will start running his mouth on press that ref favors them. I hope he is happy with cheat comeback.
That guy is utterly classless.
I don't know if there is anyone I despise more in football than pique and that his attention-seeking bimbo of a wife.

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha
tongue tongue
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by tinny898(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
We d best in d world Barcelona
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Judithjovial(f): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
This one na post, mtcheew...
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by mvem(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
mikejegede:
barca..lols...they always work with their gloves on,cuz their job no clean..i no like them at all..they can never impress me after they use ojoro comot my team from champions league that year..PLUS HAVE U NOTICED THEIR GAMES AGAINST BIG TEAMS,THEY ALWAYS GET TO PLAY AWAY FIRST.THEN THEY GO TO THEIR CAMP NOU TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.
....they played in psg home first because barca finished first in there group and psg second, dont u know about that....did barca make dimaria and cavani to miss one on one, did barca make kurzawa to score own goal....blame psg, a reliable team like chelsea cant allow this happen to them even if na 14 players dey play against them...why couldnt psg defend with there life at 3-1...and who is fixing what?..psg is as rich as barca with arab money, people really hate barca and yesterday did not help
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by diMITCHELL: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I saw it in 3 different places but ignored it because it sounded ridiculous....But Alas...Na so e happen.

Boss pls intimate me on the sites where U get such scoreline. I'm interested
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by cstr55: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Our only hope is when Messi and Ronaldo retires which would usher in the eventual decline of spanish football in Europe.
Everything that goes up must fuccking come down.

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by akon247: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Xzbit91:

Shut up! The group winners in UCL always play away first before home

u even get time to dey reply dem...most of dem no sabi ball,,
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Whenever we play Arsenal, one of their players at least will be red carded and people will then say we can't beat them without a red card and that UEFA is helping us. Really? Against Arsenal?! I puke at your reasoning. Why then was an Arsenal player red carded against Bayern? Some even say UEFA helps Barcelona cos UEFA will sell more with Barcelona and Real Madrid. Really? Why didn't UEFA help us overturn the mortifying scoreline against Bayern? Or is it that UEFA make more money with Bayern Munich? Why didn't UEFA help us out against Atletico Madrid when we were ousted by them? Is it that UEFA makes more money with them instead of us? Okay, I get it. UEFA also helped us score the 1 goal that eliminated Chelsea when we played 1-1. Once again, UEFA held the legs of PSG players from scoring another goal in the second leg last night. Plus, our goal that crossed the goal-line as detected by the goal-line technology was pushed over the line by an official. Is there anyone here who also felt yesterday's match was highly orgasmic?

4 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by georgeike2(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
This match NA pure mad fixing. Se bi club never eliminate Barca for small margin of goal let a lone 4 0 this NA pure officials fixing. 5 min for whot make barca qualify
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Folksyharry(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
I don't understand fixed in what sense?
is PSG a broke club? a club with a very rich Arab owner would accept money?

was neymars freekick a fluke?
or the own goal kicked directly into the net?

one thing this life has taught me is that, whenever u are ontop people will always spite you.
all PSG had from 87minutes was to defend against 3goals.

To defend for a full 90minutes no be beans, arsenal tried it against barca and failed.

Go and watch inter vs barca or Chelsea vs barca and watch how proper defence was carried out.
PSG crumbled under pressure, stop crying more than the bereaved(French)

Guy abeg tell them. Just imagine Athletico Madrid had a 4 goal advantage against any team on this earth. That's the end. PSG were so abject in defense, no coordination in midfield and their strikers were not clinical enough. I'm not a barca fan but I salute their courage.

4 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by tushd(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Psg beat barca 4-0 it wasn't fixed,No away goal,refree was spot on.. Barca beat psg 6-1(5-0), psg scored away goal, match is fixed, refree was wicked, uefolana.. Make Una just stop..i can't even take y'all serious again.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Bimpe29: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Whether the match was fixed or not, PSG was a big and sheer disappointment to the football world. Ranging from technical flaws on the part of Emery, careless and dispirited displays from the players as well as tactical errors from the goal keeper.
How could you be playing a defensive football when you were leading 4-0?
They actually dug their own grave by playing defensively and lethargically at Camp Nou.
However, I was not really convinced with the two penalties.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by KingTom(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
100% fixed.... Few hours to the game boys where dropping correct scoreline of 6-1 Anyhow.... and it turned out to be so.
common sense should tell you that score was a possible outcome and since many assumed barca would win, that score was the most predicted can I say I knew the match would be fixed when I predicted the same thing?
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
lol...fix how. do you know how much it will take to fix such a big game...
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Judithjovial:
This one na post, mtcheew...
omo dat you on dp
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by temiloluu(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
L

3 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
psg lacked everything they needed to qualify. Barca played them and pressed them all the way. PSG should have packed the bus and defend like their lives depend on it. but instead they allowed Barca play their game

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by ericmor: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
It was not fixed but Barca got official backup. That ref, killed that match walahi

PSG were just too poor and gave barca and the ref the chance to do all that. Same happened when we played them and Chelsea were giving red card and they scored a goal and also got a penalty before half time which messi missed. Ramirez scored a goal by tipping the ball above the goal keeper head before the half time whistle. With all their ojoro, Chelsea moved to the next round all because they didn't give up even after the red card and knowing that barca is been favoured by the ref. But the psg case was different bcs they were weak n didn't take their chances. Barca really deserve what they got bcs psg were not playing like a team we really want to see in the next round

2 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by engrhorla(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
kally90:
You don't know what you are saying.

Ahahahahahaha! U got me rolling on d floor laffing out loud!
Damn

Someone wrote all those concocted, conspiratorial hypothesis and u just finished him with a line...savagely classic cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by khalids: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Match was fixed,

2 Questionable Penalties, One offside goal.....

Do you know how much money UEFA would have lost if Barca did not win
It all about the money, forget all the football drama......There teams that most make it to at least semi/quarter final if UEFA need to make profit
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by ericmor: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
saccie1162:
why did nobody complain about match fixing when we lost 4 vs 0... Hw much will u promise PSG when they have all the money or Wat else will u promise dem??

My brother, they truly fix match but not that kind of matches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham / Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club / Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.