Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? (65002 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic / OOU student dies in a stampede during Barca vs Liverpool match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by olusholashile: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
felixomor:

A liar saying people's brains are not functioning well
bros i jst weak 4 my man o whether you switching btw both pique nd masch d truth is they both had d ball touch their hands. Jst take a look

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Kiakia(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Uyi168:
when barca lost 4nil at psg,how come no one shouted fixed match?
That was the real competitive game, not the sham that played out at Camp Nou last night.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Kiakia(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
I didn't watch the match but from what i saw in the highlights, there was nothing like match fixing. All the goals from Barca were deserved and that includes the second penalty. The highlights are there for everyone to see and the referee did not kill the match like some people have been saying. This is one of the greatest comebacks in footbal history. It just shows how good Barca is. They have defied the odds.
You did not watch the full match, anyways. You watced only the highlights. Your view is understandable.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Uyi168: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kiakia:
That was the real competitive game, not the sham that played out at Camp Nou last night.
Story...
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Kiakia(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
olusholashile:
. Is that your meaning of packing the bus. They were simply disorganised giving d ball away sheaply. My friend u wanna knw wat packing d bus is? Den ask from chelsea FC. At least 2012 is not so far behind us
The agreement was for PSG to pack the bus. In football, attack is the best form of defence. PSG hardly engaged in attacking football last night.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by ManirBK: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
It was not fixed but Barca got official backup. That ref, killed that match walahi
I agree that ref contributed one goal but why psg allow 5?
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by felixomor: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
olusholashile:
bros i jst weak 4 my man o whether you switching btw both pique nd masch d truth is they both had d ball touch their hands. Jst take a look

As in eh.
Every sincere football watcher knows what happened yesterday is the height.

I cant understand why people will kill their conscience because of football.

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by olusholashile: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kiakia:
The agreement was for PSG to pack the bus. In football, attack is the best form of defence. PSG hardly engaged in attacking football last night.
bros i get. Bt wat am saying is datz nt packing d bus. Der was no game plan or shud i say d game plan was poor. Barca tuk advantage of dat well so it paid off. Do u get m now man
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by dabraska: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmn. None were controversial indeed. The Ronaldo freekick that went through the wall and not over it. It kinda looked weird to me.

Kaynofficial:

Yes oo,Madrid did it and everyone that view the match can agree with me that none of the goals were controversial,Barca only goals were the first two goals....ref always the 12th man for Barca
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by freekick: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
I no get time,Na match fixing, na referee do ojoro call am anything wey u like, i don enter quarter final. no time

5 Likes

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Presidokenny(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
the match is fixed ... even PSQ failed to clear the ball off the box
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
pacespot:
Africans, Nigerians in particular, tend to look things from the other side of the world. Little wonder we are backward in this continent.

The match that all the great minds in the sports laud as the greatest comeback in the history of football, here we have some low minds calling it a fixed match.

If UEFA wanted to fix a match, why would they allow PSG to go up 4-0 in the first leg, after all, that looks like an insurmountable deficit for their "UEFAlona" side. Quite amusing some even were suggesting PSG were complicit in the deal. If Barca had not scored the sixth goal with only seconds remaining on the clock, would they have progressed to the quarter finals through UEFA's discretionary powers.

Africans always look at the negatives all the time, maybe that is how their brains were wired. Instead of enjoying the greatest football team in the world enjoying their greatest moment, they are talking balderdash!
undecidedundecided

This has NOTHING to do with your perceived African/Nigerian slander, even europeans and others are going on about how controversial it is

I mean how do you award TWO controversial penalties in a high tension game That second penalty was clearly undeserved

Neymar and Suarez should have been off a long time ago due to their diving antics.

There were unawarded penalties and the refree was so obviously partial to barca.

And this is NOT the greatest comeback in football history.
The greatest was The istanbul miracle when Liverpool overturned Milan.

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by amanikondo: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by akon247: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
do4luv14:

hey look at it very well, as dem dey yarn for Warri shine ya eyes

during those times barca where already home from the first leg,
as for ma sweet blue, can you tell me, when we flog barca for STBG, wat happen at CN,

befor second half after equaliser from RAMIREZ ,
and seeing day, we are nt giving up, did the referee nt giv us redcard, day we av to play almost the second half wit 10men, before day MIKEL giv TORRES day killer pass, can you deny it,

i could go on and mention many of such instance even in LA LIGA,

but 1 tin is for sure, the referee kill day game and handed it to barca period

oh a chelsea fan.....no wonder!!!!
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by do4luv14(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
akon247:

oh a chelsea fan.....no wonder!!!!

lolzzzno wonder wetin, abegi go sidon ur barca dey play ojoro cool cool
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by olusholashile: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
freekick:
I no get time,Na match fixing, na referee do ojoro call am anything wey u like, i don enter quarter final. no time
cnt stop laughing. A chelsea supporter though. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by COvo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
mikejegede:

OK oo if u say so sir..support ur team..but if u must no,it does not mata if u finish ur group first.sometimes u play at home first,sometimes u play away after the group stage.but when it happens everytime when u play against a top team,then something is involved.but am sure all u care abt is the result u guys paid for..i hope u play Bayern next..
Fool! Dem dey correct you and you nor wan listen,you're letting hate cloud your judgement. Mumu
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by akon247: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
do4luv14:

lolzzzno wonder wetin, abegi go sidon ur barca dey play ojoro cool cool

lol all these chelsea fans sef,una no too dey hate,na so one of u una almsot cry for viewin centre yestday wen d 6th goal enter,,,,na barca say make una finish 9th for epl last seasn ni?

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by coded01: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
pacespot:
Africans, Nigerians in particular, tend to look things from the other side of the world. Little wonder we are backward in this continent.

The match that all the great minds in the sports laud as the greatest comeback in the history of football, here we have some low minds calling it a fixed match.

If UEFA wanted to fix a match, why would they allow PSG to go up 4-0 in the first leg, after all, that looks like an insurmountable deficit for their "UEFAlona" side. Quite amusing some even were suggesting PSG were complicit in the deal. If Barca had not scored the sixth goal with only seconds remaining on the clock, would they have progressed to the quarter finals through UEFA's discretionary powers.

Africans always look at the negatives all the time, maybe that is how their brains were wired. Instead of enjoying the greatest football team in the world enjoying their greatest moment, they are talking balderdash!

You summarized the reason Africa is backward especially Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by akon247: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
COvo:

Fool! Dem dey correct you and you nor wan listen,you're letting hate cloud your judgement. Mumu

wen did dis guy start watchin ball sef? pls tell me one case where a team finish 1st in his grp nd went on to play at home in d 1st leg of d ucl round of 16? im sure u re a chelsea fan,una too dey embarass una sef....
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by akon247: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
coded01:

You summarized the reason Africa is backward especially Nigeria...

as in ehn,u need to come nd see hw these "african experts" always embarass d african continent on football websites wit their watery nd senseless analysis/comments everyday

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by coded01: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
akon247:

wen did dis guy start watchin ball sef? pls tell me one case where a team finish 1st in his grp nd went on to play at home in d 1st leg of d ucl round of 16? im sure u re a chelsea fan,una too dey embarass una sef....

grin grin
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by coded01: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
akon247:

lol all these chelsea fans sef,una no too dey hate,na so one of u una almsot cry for viewin centre yestday wen d 6th goal enter,,,,na barca say make una finish 9th for epl last seasn ni?

Iniesta's goal still comes to mind! grin

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by BERNIMOORE: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
olusholashile:
cnt stop laughing. A chelsea supporter though. Congrats
when will these Chelsea fans turned psg stop crying undecided

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by coded01: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
when will these Chelsea fans turned psg stop crying undecided

I dey tell u... grin
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by coded01: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
akon247:

as in ehn,u need to come nd see hw these "african experts" always embarass d african continent on football websites wit their watery nd senseless analysis/comments everyday

No be small thing oh!

Make everybody watch this match na...

1st half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jwcbk3S9w0

2nd half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP4ly7e2EWg

Greatest comeback of all time... cool

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by akon247: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
coded01:

No be small thing oh!

Make everybody watch this match na...

1st half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jwcbk3S9w0

2nd half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP4ly7e2EWg

Greatest comeback of all time... cool

na dat messi jubilations with d fans sweet me pass....i don use d meme taunt all these anti-barca epl fan boiz for twitter nd telegrams taya

1 Like

Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by souloho19(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
coded01:

Iniesta's goal still comes to mind! grin

You wan tell me say referee no follow kill that game??
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by coded01: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
akon247:

na dat messi jubilations with d fans sweet me pass....i don use d meme taunt all these anti-barca epl fan boiz for twitter nd telegrams taya

Pls, post it here... wink

Thanks... cheesy
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by coded01: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
3 goals in the last 7mins! shocked

You go fear na! cool
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by daddysgal2015: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Waiting for barca to play bayern next....they won't get a comeback. Barca will never win this champions league. Thatsafact.
Re: Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? by slimsoshady(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Donbounce:
On a more serious note, if you biliv it was fixed signify, I can't be the only one thinking this.
I'm still in shock. I hate Paris saint German with all might, so much hatred for one team. If I were the largest shareholder in psg, I won't let Emery enter the bus. And I'll sack him with mouth no letter.

I can't read any sport news today just because all I'll see is #lapulgba, #leNeymer, #loCatalan. I'm sad, so sad.
This isn't football, it's pure madness. I'm sorry I'm bugging you with what I feel. But If you're reading this I have few points to give ://
● NEVER TRUST THE FRENCH. (it happened in world war too)
●UEFA IS NOT CREDIBLE
●DON'T TOY WITH BARCA,UEFA WOULD FIGHT YOU.
●EMERY IS A FOOL AT FORTY
《《more importantly, all psg players should be flogged by the itsekiri/fulani ethnic group》》rid yourself of hate.. You just might live longer..iranu

☆PEACE
#che

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night / Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club / Lionel Messi Buys A Hotel In Ibiza (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.