Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Omg See What Lady Wore To Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg See What Lady Wore To Church (4031 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by izeekur: 6:31am On Mar 09, 2017
see what lady wore to church

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by nextprince: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2017
That's their way. But they masturbate out their lives on muslim news.

2 Likes

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by quality01(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Name of church plz I wnt 2 attend.

2 Likes

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by oselydia(f): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2017
church name abeg

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by onlyhandsome202: 6:42am On Mar 09, 2017
y must u put Church to this post.... y are u lying just to attract comments fa? mind how u attach ungodly things to Holy places of worship... God is watching u ooo

11 Likes

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by nextprince: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2017
onlyhandsome202:
y must u put Church to this post.... y are u lying just to attract comments fa? mind how u attach ungodly things to Holy places of worship... God is watching u ooo

Holy places?

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by ybalogs(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Even if she wrote "On my way to church",you should have used your head to know she dare not.

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by Laveda(f): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Smh..

OP goan borrow sense
Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by sarrki(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Let's know the church

Also a pictorial evidence of her in the church

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by phyllistas(f): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2017
onlyhandsome202:
Why are you so serious
Just enjoy the flow man
Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by phyllistas(f): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2017
nextprince:

Holy places?
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by Nickymezor(f): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2017
To church indeed abi na club u mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by itzCnote: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2017
how do we know she wore it to a church?? no prove ,no picture to prove that she was in a church.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by Jodha(f): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Pictures her in church or idonbelivit..

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by yusufibrahim(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2017
It's very impossible to dress like that to church except if that person is posted. It's a see through dress for God sake

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by AceDomino(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2017
It's a bigger lie joor.
And which church did she wear it to, OP?

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by honimun007(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Adonbilivit !

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by nextprince: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2017
dtruth50:
many people ar mad bt few ar roamin on d street. is it only muslims n christian religion ar in d world? or is it only muslims dt post negative tins abt christianity? u ar goat

Rocktation, farano, is rule 2 not applicable to some monikers?

CC
seun

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by dikeigbo2(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Diehard liar,.......

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by Kemperor: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2017
izeekur:
see what lady wore to church

Op does that setting look lik a church?

Fool...

That pictures were taken or snapped or captured in a MOSQUE

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by Kemperor: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2017
phyllistas:

Why are you so serious
Just enjoy the flow man

Flow

Like Emam or Imams blowing 9 yrs old girls in d Mosque

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by sEGXY2(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
nextprince:
That's their way. But they masturbate out their lives on muslim news.
There's no evidence she wore this to church even if she did, it only depicts the church as an all loving avenue where everybody is welcomed including sinners unlike the other religion that sees others as infidels.

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by nextprince: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
sEGXY2:
[s]There's no evidence she wrote this to church even if she did, it only depicts the church as as an all loving avenue where everybody is welcomed including sinners unlike the other religion thàt sees others as infidels[/s].

Go and work on your English first because, in Fayose's voice, I don't speak with illiterates.
grin grin grin
Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by dannythethug: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
How did you know she wore that to church undecided

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Op I won send you errand...pls hurry go your village, in front of your grandma house... You will see a tree, mango tree precisely. Just by the first branch you will see a black gourd, untie it and drink the content... The content is your brain
Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
last35:
Op I won send you errand...pls hurry go your village, in front of your grandma house... You will see a tree, mango tree precisely. Just by the first branch you will see a black gourd, untie it and drink the content... The content is your brain
grin
last35:

Lmao
Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by laribari(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
onlyhandsome202:

Don't mind the idiot, that door could have been the door of anywhere.

Why does it have to be a church? Common sense should have told the OP that such isn't possible. you can't dress this way to a church. Ladies can wear short dresses and all that but ordinary bra and pant? That's not true.

1 Like

Re: Omg See What Lady Wore To Church by nextprince: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
sEGXY2:
You fhurking retarded paedophile, instead of addressing the message I passed, you exhibit the only attribute you do best, Cowardice is your trademark.

May your butthole be shredded apart by d!cks the size of king Kong's head, May you and your fellow paedophiles up north never know peace

Rocktation, farano, if this were to be me, it would have been 6 month of ban straight.

CC
seun

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Girl,s Endowment That Can Give A Man Multi Tasks / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / [kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.