Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) (1952 Views)

Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Ladies Would You Leave Your Current Boyfriend For A More Richer And Cuter Dude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) by marvelck: 6:39am On Mar 09, 2017
I like and prefer Wizkid to Davido, cos he is self made. Imagine been the wealthiest Nigerian musician presently based on his personal sweat and efforts. Unlike davido who came to prominence and wealth via his billonaire father's wealth and connection. While Davido is rich cos of his Father's wealth, Wizkid is self made. No wonder Davido is thinking of quiting music. Cos he can also fall back on his father's wealth...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Who dey epp?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) by Nollynude: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2017
OP, get something meaningful doing with your life rather than analyzing and hating on other people's success
Re: Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2017
I dislike em both, mtcheew...op you seem jobless this morning.
Re: Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) by kkash: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Dis ought to be in d celebrity section...y post it here??
Re: Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) by sagir1994(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2017
continue counting the blessings of others
Re: Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
marvelck:
I like and prefer Wizkid to Davido, cos he is self made. Imagine been the wealthiest Nigerian musician presently based on his personal sweat and efforts. Unlike davido who came to prominence and wealth via his billonaire father's wealth and connection. While Davido is rich cos of his Father's wealth, Wizkid is self made. No wonder Davido is thinking of quiting music. Cos he can also fall back on his father's wealth...
oga success na success. weda davido papa help am or he no help am, the fact is that he is richer. yes, wizkid is a hustler that wouldn't make davido any less of a hustler. in conclusio facto, em papa money na em money so, he's way reacher than wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
If Davido relied on his father's wealth, he wouldn't have gone into music..How many Nigeria's billionaire sons are in the entertainment industry ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
I prefer Wizkid, he doesn't brag.

(1) (Reply)

To Ladies Who See Sex As A Favour In A Relationship / My Wife Said My Cum Smells Like Yam And Taste Bitter / Feminists Are Making Matters Worse For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.