Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos (31670 Views)

Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / Househelp Who Stole Employer's Car, $5000 And Other Valuables Nabbed In Lagos / SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by wins18(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2017
t
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by datola: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Foolish man
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Casted....
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by charles009(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Petty Thief.

So his dream is to steal a car and make it big?small minded criminal.

A friend of mine has 7 cars doing this Uber thing, and he has some kind of track or something on them, as he can tell where all his cars are anytime.

The owner of this car should have done the same thing.

i can deactivate it in seconds.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by lawal28c: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Yoruba And na christian again
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Sijo01(f): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2017
So, this is the trend now! He can only run but cannot hide
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Richy4(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Something that is well organized in other Countries, When that same thing gets to Nigeria, some people will always look for a loophole to destroy it..Is it that a lot of people are criminal minded or what...
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by sogo02(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

That's if they know where the trackers are kept
wink wink wink
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by legenddimex(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Thief everywhere
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by eezeribe(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Petty Thief.

A friend of mine has 7 cars doing this Uber thing, and he has some kind of track or something on them, as he can tell where all his cars are anytime.

A car thief would simply deactivate the tracker or do a Time-reset on it,and steal the car.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by UncleJudax(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Pavore9:

Every tribe have its share of both honest and crooked people.
The spate of stereotyping on this forum, makes you think you are in the 16th century. so brazen, uncut and unjustifiable. naija youths, leaders of tomorrow indeed.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by freshdude99(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Haba see Georgie my guy o from Futmx. Pls make Una verify the story well before tarnishing someone's image. That dude is a graduate of mechanical engineering from futminna. We know way back remedial days since 08'

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by freshdude99(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2017
CastedDude:
A driver identified as George Olorunmaiye has allegedly ran away with his employer's car in Abuja. A report also revealed that the said man is a Uber driver working in the FCT...Any information about his whereabouts should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/uber-driver-flees-with-his-employers.html
Haba see Georgie my guy o from Futmx. Pls make Una verify the story well before tarnishing someone's image. That dude is a graduate of mechanical engineering from futminna. We know way back remedial days since 08'
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by IecheM(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2017
The employer should not be worried, the man just want to show his gf.. He will return back
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by AdonisCards(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2017
One bad thing is that he will soon be caught..
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by freshdude99(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Just dialled two of his number, not going through. But I still doubt this story until I hear from him. Haba George? Ah no oooo
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by goldedprince: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
chai! BUHARI deserves to wither... lipsrsealed
the thunda wey go fire you still the do squatting for muay thai gym for thailand.
nothing go ever happen to buhari. he is the best presido nigeria will ever have

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by GodblessNig247(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
See the guy face grin
She make big mistake ...
only in nigeria Uber drivers be feeling funky grin
Hope she finds him or bye bye car

How does the guys face look if I may ask?
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Michaelpresh(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2017
weldonsa
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by goldedprince: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2017
and to all of u that keep saying ncan, afonja, ipob, came to check names etc etc, Bleep you and Bleep ur whole family
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by dannythethug: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Catch am. Thief!
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by ediwills79: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2017
castrokins:
Da Kuyat Esit, Siongho Idem Kpòng Ibon Ami.

Kufre Ke Ema'nam Ayin Abasi Ekan Ado!

Ema'nam Mien Nko. Ado Kporo Umagha Ntoro, Ka Ke Bóp Ake Mfo.

Amesiere!

guy you wan kill me ni? e take me 15 minutes to read that thing.... I no too sabi o
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Petty Thief.

To the WRITER below me.

Let us just say something happens to President Buhari. Would that buy you a house in Lekki?would it put money into your account?work on trying to better yourself, instead of carrying so much hate in you.
Taa. Face ya front.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Imoh555:
He is gonna be a big boy somewhere now with the car turning up with cheap girls
Cheap ke? Different types of girls cheap and expensive don't you know that girls love cars more than their lives.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by dominique(f): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2017
freshdude99:
Just dialled two of his number, not going through. But I still doubt this story until I hear from him. Haba George? Ah no oooo

Try to reach him via other means. Sometimes things are not as they seem
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Imoh555(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2017
maxwell60:
Cheap ke? Different types of girls cheap and expensive don't you know that girls love cars more than their lives.
Once dey get into any car the first thing they do is to remove their scrab phones and take pictures even before tanking the owner of the car for the ride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos / 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.