Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos (31668 Views)

Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / Househelp Who Stole Employer's Car, $5000 And Other Valuables Nabbed In Lagos / SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by momentarylapse: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
chai! BUHARI deserves to wither... lipsrsealed

Buhari? On a thread wey no concern am? Come...I Can see you have still refused to develop sense abi? Oya..... angry

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Buhari is a 2-time president.

That's far more than all the achievements of your entire generation combined.

Maybe you should focus more on bettering yourself.

On every thread, whether it's PMB related or not, you must mention his name.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by castrokins(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Loool

Sorry O.

YOUNGSTUNNA:

guy you wan kill me ni? e take me 15 minutes to read that thing.... I no too sabi o
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by logica(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2017
freshdude99:
Just dialled two of his number, not going through. But I still doubt this story until I hear from him. Haba George? Ah no oooo
Has it occurred to you that this guy may actually have been the victim of some foul play? Just hope for the best for him. Hopefully he's not a criminal as being projected here.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by AreaFada2: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Petty Thief.

So his dream is to steal a car and make it big?small minded criminal.

A friend of mine has 7 cars doing this Uber thing, and he has some kind of track or something on them, as he can tell where all his cars are anytime.

The owner of this car should have done the same thing.

To the WRITER below me.

Let us just say something happens to President Buhari. Would that buy you a house in Lekki?would it put money into your account?work on trying to better yourself, instead of carrying so much hate in you.

Nigeria is a poor country. Please remember. Forget oil that the elite share among themselves. Over 70% of the people have about a dollar a day to live on.

Even in Lagos, PH, Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan, Benin, Kano, Kaduna, millions cannot boast of 50k in their account. In fact many have no account at all.

Do not use your ambition as a yardstick for others. Most people living in large cities have no house of their own, let alone in Lekki, Asokoro, Independence Layout, Oluyole, Ihama, etc. shocked

I'm saying this because you sound elitist. And you may not realise (deliberately) the grinding poverty around you if you become a top politician.

Just like most of them now.

For the pitiable thief, 500k giveaway price for that car would mean a lot of money. Similar to over 70% of our population.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by airsaylongcon: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Petty Thief.

A friend of mine has 7 cars doing this Uber thing, and he has some kind of track or something on them, as he can tell where all his cars are anytime.

The owner of this car should have done the same thing.
... .

While I don't see eye to eye with you on a number of political views, I stand with you on this. Lemme us your popularity and advertise my service for Vehicle (or fleet) tracking. Very competitively priced, you have absolute control of the tracking of your vehicle either from a web interface or a mobile interface. You can for instance setup a geo-fence which is as the name suggests a geographical fence. If the vehicle crosses this "fence" you can set the system to either send you a notification or disable the vehicle immediately. PM me if u require more details or are interested
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by HungerBAD: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2017
airsaylongcon:

While I don't see eye to eye with you on a number of political views, I stand with you on this. Lemme us your popularity and advertise my service for Vehicle (or fleet) tracking. Very competitively priced, you have absolute control of the tracking of your vehicle either from a web interface or a mobile interface. You can for instance setup a geo-fence which is as the name suggests a geographical fence. If the vehicle crosses this "fence" you can set the system to either send you a notification or disable the vehicle immediately. PM me if u require more details or are interested

Drop your number here.

I might need your services. Matter of fact drop it now, so i can call you before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by HungerBAD: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
AreaFada2:

Nigeria is a poor country. Please remember. Forget oil that the elite share among themselves. Over 70% of the people have about a dollar a day to live on.

Even in Lagos, PH, Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan, Benin, Kano, Kaduna, millions cannot boast of 50k in their account. In fact many have no account at all.

Do not use your ambition as a yardstick for others. Most people living in large cities have no house of their own, let alone in Lekki, Asokoro, Independence Layout, Oluyole, Ihama, etc. shocked

I'm saying this because you sound elitist. And you may not realise (deliberately) the grinding poverty around you if become a top politician.

Just like most of them now.

For the pitiable thief, 500k giveaway price for that car would mean a lot of money. Similar to over 70% of our population.

Thanks.

Noted.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by freshdude99(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
dominique:

Try to reach him via other means. Sometimes things are not as they seem
Exactly! This guy is da realest of guys back in our school days, stays in garki and has parents who are civil servants. I really doubt this news. And the employer should have try other means of reaching the family instead of this going viral. Unemployment Na bastard honestly
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by airsaylongcon: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

Drop your number here.

I might need your services. Matter of fact drop it now, so i can call you before going to bed.

PM'd you
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by AngelicBeing: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
sad sad
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by freshdude99(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2017
logica:
Has it occurred to you that this guy may actually have been the victim of some foul play? Just hope for the best for him. Hopefully he's not a criminal as being projected here.
Even if its poverty, I know for sure e never reach dat level bcz he's parents are civil servants and stays in garki Abuja. Maybe they might be having some misunderstanding btw employer and employee but to say George stole that car, bros I doubt it 99.999%. Because I know that dude just too well
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by gwng: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2017
To prevent or tackle something like this, LET US HELP YOU INSTALL a security GPS tracker (without your drivers knowledge) for ONLY #25,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by HungerBAD: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2017
airsaylongcon:

PM'd you

replied you.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by iboboyswag(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2017
freshdude99:

Even if its poverty, I know for sure e never reach dat level bcz he's parents are civil servants and stays in garki Abuja. Maybe they might be having some misunderstanding btw employer and employee but to say George stole that car, bros I doubt it 99.999%. Because I know that dude just too well

This is nice... I like your faith. A friend standing up for another in these circumstances, it's quite rare.

I salute you sir.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by petitejolie(f): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Nigerians know how to destroy good things in their lives. dats y we kip getting d bad cos d good things don't last due to greed. take ur percent, I take mine. is DAT to hard to do? dats y most piple prefer to giv dier cars to matured aged men. dis young boys of nowadays re not loyal. even a young female driver is far better.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by logica(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2017
freshdude99:

I'm glad you have doubts as a real friend should. Maybe what you should be doing is checking to be sure he hasn't been kidnapped or worse. Driving a cab is a dangerous job (especially when the car has considerable market value).

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by logica(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2017
iboboyswag:

A friend standing up for another in these circumstances, it's quite rare.
No sir, it is not rare. It is what friends do. smiley

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Shigabs(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Try harder next time, not good enough.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Duru009(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Afonjas making history since 1960's.. .....
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by toxtimmy: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Wow Nigerians....One way thinkers!!!

None of you have reasoned that this driver may have been involved in an accident, arrested by the police and locked up for no reason or something unthinkable might have happened to him or car.

We always wear our shoes before socks in this country...We also wear our clothes before we bath in this country that's why the country is full with zombies.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by mecussey(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2017
africandollar:
The owner must be a learner...next time make sure you (1) Get at least two guarantors to vouch for the driver, (2) Locate the driver's house preferably where he stays with his family if he has one and (3) Get a tracker installed on your car to track it's whereabouts at any point in time, some of the tracker types available now even allows you to immobilize the car.

Next time do your due diligence and don't just drop a car for Uber without safeguarding it cos Uber don't give a sh*t what these 'mad' drivers do to or with your car as long as they (Uber) are making money.

some trackers are even so small that only the owner knows where it is and no mechanic can disable it.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2017
the Nigerian effect has been activated, dem wan give uber bad name. people might not want to give out their cars because of this
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by lonelydora: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2017
When is Uber coming to Port Harcourt? I have been waiting.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by lonelydora: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2017
nmreports:

Car tracker right?.
If it is, I dont think it guarantees safety because it can be compromised too.

But better sha.

You cannot compromise Tramingo trackers. Don't use all these cheap trackers.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by GBOYEBABA: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2017
I hate it when people jump into conclusion. nobody ever talked about the guy safety, maybe he's alive or not but ur here following one party story. If tomorrow come and the surface to tell his own story and we discover is the employer that is at fault, how would feel? I know how all this partners can be crazy at times. They dont care about the safety of any soul working with them. its only their cars they cared for.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by iamkingzlee(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2017
malware:
I knw that this uber nonsense no go last for naija
I wonder what makes you think so
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2017
The main reason why trust is a word that no longer exist... . ........
Car Financing for the masses, a thing I might not see in my generation... . ....
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by souloho19(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2017
IecheM:
The employer should not be worried, the man just want to show his gf.. He will return back

Leche..gud to see u ma nigga..how scl
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by malware: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2017
iamkingzlee:
I wonder what makes you think so

I know people who request for uber services only for them to stop responding to the driver when he reaches the place and they do it intentionally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos / 12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.