Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Buhari Calls Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday (410 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Calls Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday by Raphael81(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2017
News reaching us from our own faction of Sahara reporters is that President Buhari who is currently enjoying his vacation in the United kingdom called the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to facilitate with him on his birthday, it is no longer a strange news that people born in the month of March tend to make good administrators in the absence of their bosses, President Buhari has been very happy with the achievements of the Acting President in the course of his unscheduled prolonged vacation, he also wanted to reassure us that he will be returning home soon to continue with his good plans for Nigerians, he is also grateful for our prayers and financial support via tax payers money. However trouble started when he called and the P.A to the PA to the P.A of the Acting President wasn't around to pick up the call, and to make things worst there was no airtime to call back because the MTN vendor hasn't supplied him airtime for about 2days, and Etisalat has been shocked by the rumored take over plans by some banks so they no longer supply free airtime to the office of Mr Osinbajo. In another twist of the story Mr. Buhari who was visibly angry sent Osinbajo a text message that "I am coming home very soon,shey you don't want to pick my calls again, mmmmmm naso life be?". When Mr Osinbajo borrowed airtime from MTN, he was shocked at the tithe he was to pay back to MTN, so an urgent meeting between his office and that of MTN has been slated for today to prove that the Government is really working. Mr Osinbajo has promised to provide the required Change we voted for before 2019.

N.B CAVEAT EMPTOR,BELIEVE THIS STORY AT YOUR OWN RISK cheesy smiley
Re: Buhari Calls Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday by Emycord: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2017
To facilitate? His burial or birthday. I only hold my self when i saw the last sentence. Pls may i know if its sahara, shakara or akara reporters you got this news from

(1) (Reply)

2019: Pdp Intensifies Plans To Merge With Other Parties / It Is All About Freedom,fame,wealth,stardom,affluence,riches And Living The Good / Summons Over Grass Cutting Contract: I Won’t Appear Before You, SGF Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.