Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook (44258 Views)

The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / See The Reason Depressed Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On F.B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by aAK1(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
I believe the father

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by gqboyy(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
He is irresponsible and he hates himself. Thank God he dd nt murder somebody

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
double wahala frol deadi body 34 yr old man with wife[ves] and Stl expect his father to take care of him?

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Nukualofa: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
DrObum:
He suffered from depression.

Should a man of his age depend on his dad

So, don't bring up that story, the gentleman simply suffered from depression and unfortunately, didn't seek nor get professional help about it.
He wanted to use emotional blackmail which doesn't work again

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by okonja(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
@34, You expecting your father to be taking care of you because he based in USA?...Beautiful nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Akinaukwa: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Despite whatsoever reason, his action never solved the problem even by half but rather made him a candidate of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by dominique(f): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
Seem most Nigerians don't understand that you're no one's responsibility the moment you become an adult and start earning your income. Imagine a 34 year old still expecting to be catered for by his aged parent, what a shame. The only people I feel sorry for are the twin (who had to witness such horror), the pregnant finance and the unborn baby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
So Nigerians don dey commit suicide naawa oo

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by swazpedro(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2017
at 34 u dey find who go care for u, u are a stupid dead man
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by mckazzy(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
FYI, any man that took his own life has no peace to rest in in heaven, rather his soul will be burning in hell.

Wrong choice taking his own life.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Those working abroad have a different mentality.

At age 18 in the US, most people move out of their parents' house.

So you see why the dad was frustrated at the 34 year old baby-man.

When David Beckham was at Man United, his dad was a carpenter. Seen plenty NBA players with dads who work as security guards.

The dad was sick of his sense of entitlement.

But the deceased sef...he no get money, he sabi fvck wella without condoms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by johnstar(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Eyya d man nor wait to celebrate barca victory
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by goingape1: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
who invented the drinking of otapiapia undecided

otapiapia has now become the most effective way of killing one-self.

method of drinking otapiapia:
1. by slowly drinking it and crying

2. fast absorption of otapiapia= this lead to the rapid effect of suicide when one consume otapiapia fast. the user will be sedated with stomach upset and sleep still someone opens the door and find the user dead

3. diluted otapiapia with water= this method is not as effective as number 1 and 2, this method should be strictly use when you had a second choice about living.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Lazy things dieing because of being spoilt
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by buffalowings: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2017
doublewisdom:
Lazy man. At 34 years he was expecting his 66 year old father to be footing his bills? E really die well.

your head dey there

Taiwo never grew up

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Laple0541(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2017
lazy lad, if your dad died before you were born, won't you live?

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by euchariadavid(f): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2017
A man of 34 yrs still depend on his Dad... This is a curse,he didn't sacrifice for his siblings rather he dig his grave with his own hands...i pray God forgive him for taking his life
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Drabrah(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
bettercreature:
He was actually blaming his father for his failures
The father is on point! why getting married when you are broke

I wonder o!
Yeye thing
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
To hell with the dead foolish man. And kudos to his father.

Sense of entitlement complex is evil. His covetousness - which is a major hallmark of someone with a sense of entitlement complex - killed him. Petty grown-ups (people) are always looking for whom to assume them as a responsibility.

Psychological oppressiveness is their working tool, give them a privilege and see them abuse it. Then resist their psychological abuse and see them resorts to denigration and gloating. Retaliate once in a while to their evil and watch them cry victim and if care is not taking you see them kill you or mar you in anyway possible to them.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Suicide is cowardly. Besides, what does a 34 year old man need from his father. At that age, he should be providing for his father and not the other way round.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by pBuhari(f): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
He was even a Barca fan
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by tee83: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
No matter what, nothing, I'll not kill myself

...Even heaven fall,I will not kill myself.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by 9japrof(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
a fool at 35 waiting for daddy's doughnuts to survive...
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by ChiefSweetus: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sweetguy25:
I believe he's fathers side of the story.
The boy na smello! grin 34yrs with entitlement mentality. Na dis kain guy dey kill hin family because of 10k inside Will.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
He became a father when he wasn't ready to be one. His father took up the boy's responsibility including education.
He used the boy as a pretext to collect money from his father but never visited the boy.
His father bought cloths for the boy and sent them through him but never delivered them.
He was irresponsible both as a man and as a father to his own son which he brought into the world prematurely.
If he had lived to witness the boy graduate and start making income, i bet Taiwo would've demanded the boy must start to give him part of his income.
He was born to be a liability rather than an asset. That he cut his own life short was a blessing in disguise to his people.

4 Likes

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by abbeyty(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
so he killed himself cuz his father refused to send money to him from America @34, what of those people who don't know who their fathers are

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lekewatt:
pained ibomb I guess.

Afonja
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Arielle: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
fuckbulhary:
If the imbesil dullard had not promised his Zombies paradise this would not have happened.How does one expect him not to commit after the badluck ran to hide in london amidst the messy conditions?The guy tried but had to give up for being failed by both is father and the walking corpse president.

Oga shut the hell up! You sound really daft.

3 Likes

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by AreaFada2: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Na wah for some people oo. A married 34 year old man still expects his aged father to feed him. I just pity the innocent wife. RIP to him though. angry
This is one big problem abroad has caused.

Many just sit down expecting free money in 9ja.

When you send they just keep expecting more. Some even feign illness or accident to force relatives abroad to send more money.

At 34, you complain about a retirement age dad not sending money.

The claim he sends money to kids of second wife, nobody told us the ages of those kids.

Common sense will tell us that the second wife's kids will be younger and probably still in school/dependent.

RIP.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by TinaAnita(f): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Na wah for some people oo. A married 34 year old man still expects his aged father to feed him. I just pity the innocent wife. RIP to him though. angry

You pity the innocent wife? What of the lady that had ten abortions for him? He was indeed an overgrown childish baby. I blame all the ladies that got involved with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Paraded Unclad For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.