Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

VIDEO & PHOTOS| Acting President 60th Birthday Get Together At The Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO & PHOTOS| Acting President 60th Birthday Get Together At The Villa (435 Views)

Tension in the Villa as Buhari threatens to dump 2nd term bid on health grounds / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / President Buhari, Saraki In Closed-door Meeting At The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO & PHOTOS| Acting President 60th Birthday Get Together At The Villa by superson001(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
A little get-together was organized for Vice president Yemi Osinbajo who turned 60 years old today at the villa. He cut his birthday cake with his wife Dolapo and also sang the Christian song, Aka Akaya, with the help of a pianist. More photos and the video of him singing after the cut.

For pictures and videos, click on the link below:

http://www.beauld.com.ng/video-photos-acting-president-60th-birthday-get-together-at-the-villa/

Re: VIDEO & PHOTOS| Acting President 60th Birthday Get Together At The Villa by bjt(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Dickson, Makarfi Trade Blame Over Lingering PDP Crisis / Njc Shuts Bayelsa Courts For Six Months / Nigeria Is Still In Darkness (i)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.