Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal (456 Views)

Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / Chidinma Okeke: Ex-miss Anambra Beauty Queen Opens Up On S*x Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal by uche87(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Canadian-based Nigerian singer, Ms Stephanie Otobo has flawed the founder of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman in an opinion poll organised to determine the public acceptability of the different sides of the story relating to the chilling illicit relationship between both parties.

A poll organised by a New York-based online media platform, SaharaReporters to determine the views of the general public about the two different accounts of the alleged amorous relationship between fiery cleric, Apostle Johnson Sulemain and one Ms Stephanie Otobo has been concluded.

3,550 readers participated in the feed-back system through the Twitter page of the media body within a space of 48hrs. Ms Stephanie Otobo who claims to have gotten pregnant for the religious leader after regular s*xual encounters and also provided hard evidences of a flirty videocam chat between them amassed almost twice the vote of her counterpart on the scale of believability.

Stephanie Otobo recorded 33% while Apostle Johnson Suleman who had since denied sleeping with the 23 year old entertainer recorded just 17%. Surprisingly, 50% of the participants claim not to care about the disgraceful saga.

Otobo alongside a friend have remained incarcerated since Friday last week due to administrative bottlenecks of perfecting their bail conditions given by the court over charges of 'terrorism', defamation, blackmail and others.

http://www.tori.ng/news/55904/opinion-poll-nigerians-fail-to-believe-apostle-sul.html

CC Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Mynd44 Dominique Obinoscoppy

Re: Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal by professorfal: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin

Let me confess I opted for I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal by themonk(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin
Re: Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal by Iamchepy: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Opinions
Re: Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal by sinaj(f): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
I don't care either

nxt plz!
Re: Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
In the court of opinion poll, no one is a winner.
Re: Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
angry
I believe the under-dog
STEPHANIE.

She has no reason to lie.

But trust Nigerian police to dance to the tunes of he who pays the piper....
Re: Opinion Poll: Nigerians Fail To Believe Apostle Suleman On S*x Scandal by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Paternity test will prove who is the father of her child.
Some temptation are irresistible.Esp,like otobo.

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence- Mr. Right Prologue / Why Selfies Are Bad For Your Love Life. / How Do I Know He/she Is The One For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.