Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

HORROR: Mom Caught Having Sex With Young Son Learns Her Fate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HORROR: Mom Caught Having Sex With Young Son Learns Her Fate (1875 Views)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside / Mom Caught Making Out With Our Neighbor^^^ Must Watch 18+only (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HORROR: Mom Caught Having Sex With Young Son Learns Her Fate by Japhet1(f): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
This stuff sickens me. The thought that human beings like this walk among us is just disgusting. However, the real problem is not knowing how to prevent them from getting to the point of losing their humanity like this and committing such heinous crimes against the innocent.

The cycle is brutal and dark…and it’s a scary thing.This 40 year-old mother from Kentucky has been convicted and sentenced to 16 years in prison for the crimes she committed. They include charges of incest, sodomy and sexual abuse involving her................. CONTINUE AND VIEW PHOTOS

Mom Caught Having Sex With Young Son Learns Her Fate
Re: HORROR: Mom Caught Having Sex With Young Son Learns Her Fate by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
If I click......make I die! undecided

2 Likes

Re: HORROR: Mom Caught Having Sex With Young Son Learns Her Fate by mrmrmister: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
La click la clock undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Social Media Has Turned People Into / Has It Happened To You Before??share Your Experience / Money Is Freedom. I Used To Give Blowjobs When I Was Dead Broke – Huddah Monroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.