Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" (24359 Views)

Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag / Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring / Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by JOHNGLO: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2017
Who made her a relationship expert? This media people sef. House she no manage then she come be expert here. What nonsense!
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by ipobbigot7: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2017
I don't really care that a man cheat on his wife though it's bad enough and i don't support it but men should please respect the ladies and stop battering them.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by teamsynergy: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Thats completely untrue.
when I was little my did that to my mum a couple of times.
Now am grown and married and don't see anyhow it has negatively affected me psychologically, except that it has made me more resolute not to mete such treatment to my wife.
Been married for some yrs now and not even once have I hit my Wife.
And do u know something, my mum and dad are in their 60s now and still married with so much luv between them.
Many times all these relationship xpert theories don't work.
I Neva said it wud make u beat ur wife..... but definitely it going to have an effect on ur being... being raised in an abusive home can easily spell doom for the mental growth of a child.... A father is not supposed to bullies his wife and children.... saying its 'completely untrue' cos u r spared doesn't mean others are not battling with its effects and nightmare... u think if u dad had beaten her to death, u wud still see him as a loving and caring father?
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Elisean(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2017
PETUK:
Brother i pray may you be in a relationship with a frustrated woman your opinion will change the next day

Stupid Prayer

You apparently a woman beater

When I get angry I leave the house
Simple

I hate my kids seeing me angry
Its not a proud thing to let your kids see you in that stage.

I spit on you

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by revolt(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2017
All these kids talking about marriage ... Simple gf that nags or starves you in just a week and the guy DON breakup. When una marry and ur wife cals u useless always telling u you dnt do anything for her or its NVR enuf, after u take 40% of ur income n handover to her. Then age turns around n hides her money. Goes quarreling wt everybody n expcts u to back her up. Every woman that's battered actually fought back. If u see a boxer and u go fytn even if ur right the go showing ppl ur swollen lesions expecting sympathy then you're most foolish..

And its worse when a child grows without both parents. Us is a society of loads of single parented kids. We all know why the society is dysfunctioned

I say No to battering but if you're married to a vicious man then I suggest u learn to shut it and ignore a lot. Except in ur silent state u still get battered which is virtually impossible .
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by chijioke012: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2017
yesterday's fixed game won, to subscribe for today's fix game , see details below

Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by samvega: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Many kinds of abuse abound including

Physical Abuse: Hitting, slapping, shoving, grabbing, pinching, biting, hair pulling, etc are types of physical abuse. This type of abuse also includes denying a partner medical care or forcing alcohol and/or drug use upon him or her.

Sexual Abuse: Coercing or attempting to coerce any sexual contact or behavior without consent. Sexual abuse includes, but is certainly not limited to, marital rape, attacks on sexual parts of the body, forcing sex after physical violence has occurred, or treating one in a sexually demeaning manner.

Emotional Abuse: Undermining an individual's sense of self-worth and/or self-esteem is abusive. This may include, but is not limited to constant criticism, diminishing one's abilities, name-calling, or damaging one's relationship with his or her children.

Economic Abuse: Is defined as making or attempting to make an individual financially dependent by maintaining total control over financial resources, withholding one's access to money, or forbidding one's attendance at school or employment.

Psychological Abuse: Elements of psychological abuse include - but are not limited to - causing fear by intimidation; threatening physical harm to self, partner, children, or partner's family or friends; destruction of pets and property; and forcing isolation from family, friends, or school and/or work.

see https://www.nairaland.com/3650025/what-domestic-violence for more details

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by neocortex: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Thats completely untrue.
when I was little my did that to my mum a couple of times.
Now am grown and married and don't see anyhow it has negatively affected me psychologically, except that it has made me more resolute not to mete such treatment to my wife.
Been married for some yrs now and not even once have I hit my Wife.
And do u know something, my mum and dad are in their 60s now and still married with so much luv between them.
Many times all these relationship xpert theories don't work.

Your case is an exception, Research is clear, many children
who have an abusive parents will end up abusing their own
spouse as it is seen as a normal way of relating.
While it is not certain that children will take after his/her parent bad behaviour,
the chance of them doing so is very high.

There is wisdom behind the saying that "parents are like mirrors
to their children"

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by ShilohB: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2017
#GBAGAM
She nailed it. Single and married everywhere all for women.
Tutorials should be conducted more for men cos they are the ones breaking our homes with their unbearable attitudes.
Even before l read this, that has been my ideology for those women that are been abused.
If you unfortunately die in the hands of your hubby before your God ordained time, what have you achieved?
A movie will be acted on your behalf . #DIED-IN-MARRIAGE#
Woman if you die there, you lost the battle and those children will be abused too cos such men will remarry in the next one month.
#ldropmypen
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by kolon(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2017
Marriage is all about what God has joined together let no man put asunder. That clause 'asunder' connotes 'a lot of people whether some friends, some family members, some colleagues, some whosoever persons e.t.c just out of jealousy, or envy, might not be happy one is happily married. That goes to say marriage is more spiritual than physical. And it's only by God's grace any marriage can work. In a marriage where materialism surpasses spirituality, that marriage becomes threatened by gossips, lies, frustration, at any slightest provocation. Though, there are bound to be ups and downs. But, God is bigger than any ups and downs.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by ikuku(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2017
bayinq25:
You're temperamental,you married a feminist because she's hot and presentable.Now she's gonna sue your as$ for screaming at her by saying you beat her when you're in court.You'd go to jail,one dumber mo'fvckers will still pump that sweet punna when you're in gaol...Marry with sense or marry a demon.Any woman is capable of making a gentleman wilder but real Gees should learn to walk away when tempers flare!...#never wife up a feminist or a *ucking chauvinist...#legend is a beer!

I concur!
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Elisean:

Stupid Prayer

Simple

I spit on you

Don't be so judgemental. Some women are just bags of trouble. U can side the ladies all u want..but truth remains that women have greater propensity to be evil. God have mercy on your soul if u see them as weak tender beings in need of help. If u like go and joik urself with a bitter frustrated woman..your eye will clear. The cases of step mother's brutality against their step children...na ghost do am? When the case of a banker man who beat his wife came up...people like u were quick to condemn and call the man useless , zenith bank quickly sacked him until evidence came up in a WhatsApp chat that the woman used the funds her husband gave her to start a business to spend on another fellow and even be sleeping with the fellow and tell the husband he can do nothing about it. Now what wrong did the man do? If u were in his shoes how wud u feel or react...of course the woman played d victim card to the public and crowd mentality pipu like u sang her choruses, that's the kind of a wife u get as a curse from Satan or God. Truth be told ...women are d source of majority of problems in society...deal with it. I used to be like u...until a girl showed me evil in my teenage years...imagine cheating,u being faithful...taking care of her needs...infecting u with an STD just because she felt I wud be calm, she acted non chalant on showing her d result. ...dat was d first day I beat a woman up . as usual she played d victim card to whoever cared to listen...not saying the whole truth...I was summoned by some of her friends...was a Jew...but was related and very close to a high ranking Lord...if a nigger like u wants to get himself killed because of the lies of a hoe..so be it... I just learnt how to keep my goodness to myself and stay away from women wahala.funny enof when u don't attach importance to them they come around and den u do wat u want..but I've got a conscience tho. U myt kiss thier feet all u like...but these people can be evil, 50% of then are consciously possessed, deal with it. Every man should read the letter to king lemeul in proverbs 30....women; that which destroyeth kings. If u can focus ur energies on productive stuff and leave this folks... trust me ur life go better...dnt go talking like an immature person. Don't go kill urself over b**bs, b*ms, and k****y that will sag and slack with time. Live for yourself...most people ain't worth a sacrifice. Especially women

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by adabekee12(f): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
italo:

Verbal abuse too.

goes with mental abuse.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Elisean(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
myking95:

Don't be so judgemental. Some women are just bags of trouble. U can side the ladies all u want..but truth remains that women have greater propensity to be evil. God have mercy on your soul if u see them as weak tender beings in need of help. If u like go and joik urself with a bitter frustrated woman..your eye will clear. The cases of step mother's brutality against their step children...na ghost do am? When the case of a banker man who beat his wife came up...people like u were quick to condemn and call the man useless , zenith bank quickly sacked him until evidence came up in a WhatsApp chat that the woman used the funds her husband gave her to start a business to spend on another fellow and even be sleeping with the fellow and tell the husband he can do nothing about it. Now what wrong did the man do? If u were in his shoes how wud u feel or react...of course the woman played d victim card to the public and crowd mentality pipu like u sang her choruses, that's the kind of a wife u get as a curse from Satan or God. Truth be told ...women are d source of majority of problems in society...deal with it. I used to be like u...until a girl showed me evil in my teenage years...imagine cheating,u being faithful...taking care of her needs...infecting u with an STD just because she felt I wud be calm, she acted non chalant on showing her d result. ...dat was d first day I beat a woman up . as usual she played d victim card to whoever cared to listen...not saying the whole truth...I was summoned by some of her friends...was a Jew...but was related and very close to a high ranking Lord...if a nigger like u wants to get himself killed because of the lies of a hoe..so be it... I just learnt how to keep my goodness to myself and stay away from women wahala.funny enof when u don't attach importance to them they come around and den u do wat u want..but I've got a conscience tho. U myt kiss thier feet all u like...but these people can be evil, 50% of then are consciously possessed, deal with it. Every man should read the letter to king lemeul in proverbs 30....women; that which destroyeth kings. If u can focus ur energies on productive stuff and leave this folks... trust me ur life go better...dnt go talking like an immature person. Don't go kill urself over b**bs, b*ms, and k****y that will sag and slack with time. Live for yourself...most people ain't worth a sacrifice. Especially women

Who is this?

So beating her will justify the entire situation

Wtf!

I can't believe you just said that ⬆, such fuckery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by luswitz(f): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Well said. .. f**k society your life matters.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by luswitz(f): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Elisean:

Who is this?

So beating her will justify the entire situation

Wtf!

I can't believe you just said that ⬆, such fuckery.
lolss u forgot there are lots of dullards here. grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by italo: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Flexherbal:

It is a decision i have taken long ago.
I have met some stubborn ladies and i stood by that that promise, married or not, i will never rise my hands on any woman. Lol!

Are you married? Yes or no.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by PETUK(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Elisean:

Stupid Prayer

Simple

I spit on you
spit on your dead mom
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Elisean(m): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
PETUK:
spit on your dead mom
Would have replied you harshly but I noticed you brainless.
Shalom Sucker.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2017
luswitz:
lolss u forgot there are lots of dullards here. grin

Like and your bimbo crew abi? Well blame should be to that asslicker you quoted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos / Aki & Wife At Encomium's Black & White Ball / Fathia Balogun, Mercy Aigbe Stun At Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.