Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? (1006 Views)

Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by abumaryam012(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
The eagle will soon take off from London Airport
God please shame those who want PMB dead!
He did nothing wrong to you but to fight corruption!
Bring him back safely OH Allah!

BON VOYAGE MR PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
OK Gent vs Genk are in action now with four Nigerians playing for Gent and one on the bench grin
who wailer epp
Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by ekpeye(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wailers.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
If Buhari comes back tomorrow.. I will deactivate my account!

Dude is so so sick!
Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by denko(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please Buhari should not come and die because of power, he should take care of his health or in lighter mode resign
Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
next tomorrow till 2019 will be zombies black days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by tollyboy5(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
shattap! jo
Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by thwarrior72: 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
abumaryam012:
The eagle will soon take off from London Airport
God please shame those who want PMB dead!
He did nothing wrong to you but to fight corruption!
Bring him back safely OH Allah!

BON VOYAGE MR PRESIDENT
^^
I thought u should be in Ile ife by now, callecting the bodies of ur fellow northern brothers. Suyanized by ur fellow one nijiriyanist yoruba muslims.

Or should I post the pictures of they dead bodies,litering the streets of ile ife so u can identify those that are ur brothers?

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by Ogene001: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2017
IN that case you had more than one month of black days.
Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2017
He may return to london in a month time
Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by jojomario(m): 3:59am On Mar 10, 2017
I want to see him hale and hearty .
Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by abumaryam012(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Wailler! If you are not happy go and hang yourself. Product of baby factory, son of many fathers
thwarrior72:

^^
I thought u should be in Ile ife by now, callecting the bodies of ur fellow northern brothers. Suyanized by ur fellow one nijiriyanist yoruba muslims.

Or should I post the pictures of they dead bodies,litering the streets of ile ife so u can identify those that are ur brothers?
Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by Sodiq3(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Dude is so so sick!

We are waiting. Kindly deactivate your account now that Baba is back. Pained wailer.
Re: Tomorrow Is Wailers Black Day... Do You Know Why? by abumaryam012(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
i hope you've deactivated your account?
BiafranBushBoy:

Dude is so so sick!

(1) (Reply)

Omissions In Lagos At 50 Poster Display / Senate President: Bukola Saraki Attack By Angry Unemployed Youth Of His Ward / Shocking Revelation!!! Sagay Collaborated With Sahara Reporters, To Bribe CCT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.