Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early (10087 Views)

8 Things A Woman Does Only When She's Mad Over You / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection / 10 Things A Man Does Only When He’s Really In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
A Nigerian woman based in the United States of America with her husband has narrated her loss of feelings for her husband of 3 years.

Joro Olumofin, a relationship adviser and blogger has shared a story of a 24-year old lady based abroad whose husband has been under-performing in the 'other room'.

According to her, her husband can only handle one round of sex and doesn't last for more than 2-3 minutes. She is currently contemplating on divorcing him after losing passion and love for him overtime.

Read her story below:
http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/09/my-husband-does-only-one-round-and-he-doesnt-even-last-wife-cries-out/

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by professorfal: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by BiafranBushBoy: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mtcheewww...

BRB to comment!
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by pencil143(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
mtcheeew.. Lemme come and be going joor.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
sister......wen yhu day take dat oath 4 beta 4 worst.....yhu knw no say dis one 2 day part of it.....saddle yhur canoe....and pray 2 God 2 epp oga improve.... and advice oga to day do exercise and stop drinking juice.... he shud go 4 baby oku....ogidigba....abi beta still....we av magani burantaci here.....

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by BlackDBagba: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Get a blinking Love Machine. Marriage is more than sex. Since he has stopped the physical violence it's time to do it like the days of old- freaking endure!
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2017
Sharming95:
sister......wen yhu day take dat oath 4 beta 4 worst.....yhu knw no say dis one 2 day part of it.....saddle yhur canoe....and pray 2 God 2 epp oga improve.... and advice oga to day do exercise and stop drinking juice.... he shud go 4 baby oku....ogidigba....abi beta still....we av magani burantaci here.....
Or maybe d woman is insatiable.
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by ITbomb(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2017
This is why it is good to marry a virgin, not all these olosho around who go still remember how their ex ride them 4 hours non stop

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Gman4real(m): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2017
If u are a christian, no need to divorce. Just pray for him and God will intervene
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by naijaboiy: 1:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Sharming95:
What kind of dumb advise is this? Do you endure whatever problems you're having in life or you look for a way out?

Please reason well before dropping an advise on a public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by naijaboiy: 1:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Gman4real:
If u are a christian, no need to divorce. Just pray for him and God will intervene
And if she's not a Christian?

What makes you think she has not been praying before she decided to air her feelings out? All these people who think God will jump down from heaven to solve their problems.

Keep telling people to pray for everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by donolatunji(m): 1:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Arabirin Go And Ki Agbo Jedi,ale,opa Eyin For Ur Husband
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by potent5(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2017
naijaboiy:

What kind of dumb advise is this? Do you endure whatever problems you're having in life or you look for a way out?

Please reason well before dropping an advise on a public forum like this.
Don't mind them. Somebody wants advice and instead of giving her an objective one they'll bring Christianity into it. That's how we've been using Christianity and other religions to kill our ability for critical thinking in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by naijaboiy: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2017
potent5:

Don't mind them. Somebody wants advice and instead of giving her an objective one they'll bring Christianity into it. That's how we've been using Christianity and other religions to kill our ability for critical thinking in Nigeria.
They probably expect God to do the thinking for them. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Get a blinking Love Machine. Marriage is more than sex. Since he has stopped the physical violence it's time to do it like the days of old- freaking endure!

How much and how long would you endure an unhappy, unsatisfied, abusive, regretted and possibly unfaithful marriage? Would you accept this behavior from your spouse?

There's no real marriage without sexx, sex is one of the most important acts of marriage because it was meant for marriage only and blessed by God, but people seem to forget this fact since fornication is the norm these days.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 5:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Ighoga898:

Any woman would be insatiable with only 2 to 3 minutes of sex, I can't believe you posted that. sad
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Kondomatic(m): 5:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Nigeria woman: Men too like sex, men are insatiable, men are sex addicts.

Me: Can you marry a one minute man.

Nigeria woman: Hell No. I dey craze?

For a moment there you would think it's only men that like sex.

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Kondomatic(m): 5:46am On Mar 10, 2017
khiaa:

Any woman would be insatiable with only 2 to 3 minutes of sex, I can't believe you posted that. sad
2-3 minutes of thrusting is more than enough for a man who knows how to do other things and touch other places
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2017
ITbomb:
This is why it is good to marry a virgin, not all these olosho around who go still remember how their ex ride them 4 hours non stop

You must think that a virgin is a supernatural being. If she has sex with a man who isn't satisfying her she will long to experience good sexx with someone who will. Stop the delusional perceptions of virgins, they are normal women. Every woman was a virgin once.

In case you didn't know, if you ever are the guy that devir.gins a woman you better have your game tight and your sexx skills on point because you would be her first and she will always remember you and she will compare her future experiences with you rather you were good or bad.

For example...How was your first time? Girl he sucked, he was a two minute mansad
Or....Girl he was sooooooo good, it was heavenly. cheesy Get the picture?

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2017
@Khiaa
Quit been Petty in arguments and delusional in reasoning. You can't speak for all women, it's not your right and place.
A woman can be satisfied if she wants to! You are married to a man not cos of sex for for fulfillment and compatibility.
I hate to see some writes up that are not spiced with not even an atom of wisdom.

Quote me and wake the Angel within!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 5:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
2-3 minutes of thrusting is more than enough for a man who knows how to do other things and touch other places

Bullcrap!!! This post lets me know that your skills aren't on point. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Kondomatic(m): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2017
khiaa:

Bullcrap!!! This post lets me know that your skills aren't on point. grin grin grin
This is one of the things that I don't argue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2017
ITbomb:

One pump champ sighted grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by begwong: 6:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Ighoga898:
Maybe she is the type that likes doing it 3hours straight non stop!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by begwong: 6:08am On Mar 10, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:
A Nigerian woman based in the United States of America with her husband has narrated her loss of feelings for her husband of 3 years.

Joro Olumofin, a relationship adviser and blogger has shared a story of a 24-year old lady based abroad whose husband has been under-performing in the 'other room'.

According to her, her husband can only handle one round of sex and doesn't last for more than 2-3 minutes. She is currently contemplating on divorcing him after losing passion and love for him overtime.

Read her story below:
http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/09/my-husband-does-only-one-round-and-he-doesnt-even-last-wife-cries-out/
Iyawo, try and give him a BJ after the 3minutes and see how the next round lasts.
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 6:16am On Mar 10, 2017
ChibuzoIkenna:
@Khiaa
Quit been Petty in arguments and delusional in reasoning. You can't speak for all women, it's not your right and place.
A woman can be satisfied if she wants to! You are married to a man not cos of sex for for fulfillment and compatibility.
I hate to see some writes up that are not spiced with not even an atom of wisdom.

Quote me and wake the Angel within!!!!

My posts are full of wisdom and you would realize that if you stop thinking with a man's point of view and leave your male ego out of it, remember the original poster is a woman who is miserable because she isn't being satisfied in her marriage.

Tell me, how satisfied would you be if your wife laid in the bed like a frigid stiff board when you are giving her your best, how satisfied would you be?

As far as all women not being alike, I can tell you that if a woman agrees to have sexx with a man she definitely wants to be satisfied just like you do.

Why don't you give the poster some good advice other than telling her to stay in an unhappy marriage or praying to God because these options she already knows.

PS... we all know that marriage isn't all about sex but the lack of sex is her complaint. If your partner is complaining about sexx you better listen.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 6:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
This is one of the things that I don't argue

Oksmiley
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by dreamwords: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2017
You should b grateful that your husband still gives a 4uk,
Some husbands dont give a 4uk, so make do with what you've got lady

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by crackhouse(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Sorry gurl I will buy u rubber Di. Ckk.
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2017
khiaa:

I have been with a girl dat is satisfied with 3 minutes sex. As a matter of fact she likes fore play way more than sex.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time....see What A Secondary School Girl Post In Facebook / Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.