Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) (64462 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Washington DC To Meet With Donald Trump. Photos / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) / Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by arterxerxes: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NifKkQrzMR0

President Buhari Landing in Kaduna. Uses Helicopter to Abuja

How fit is he?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2017
The cabals finally smuggled him in, he should be mindful of he's health this time, osinbanjo is there to help

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by psucc(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2017
But why the clandestine return? He ought to have come in the day at least for a heroic reception at the airport

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by AntiWailer: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2017
psucc:
But why the clandestine return? He ought to have come in the day at least for a heroic reception at the airport

Lol

Apparently you dnt know the meaning of clandestine.

You need a refund from your school. Eleeebo oriiibu, Eleebo oofo

You wailers said he died a long time ago.

Now that he is back, it is better you say that you need DNA validation than looking for another excuse.

131 Likes 18 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by arterxerxes: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Lalasticlala I see you viewing it!
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
I support his return, at least let him die here

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by sheftyxz(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
As bubu don land now

The door of jail opens for some corrupt politicians

God bless you Mr president

Wailers oya start ............

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by neonly: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Osibanjo, how good did you punish this guys?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by otijah2: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
God is great

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Marcelinho(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
ok we have heard let him go and do the needful ASAP

Now we can have peace and face what is burdening Nigeria as a nation
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by demolinka(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Wailers am sorry to be the carrial of a bad newx, but PMB IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by etcme(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome. But in as much as I don't wish you bad, the best option you have is to resign.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Negotiate: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Daddy oyoyo...

check out fayose's reaction when he heard that buhari is back... lol, very funny http://naijavocal.com/fayoses-reaction-heard-buhari-back/

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by FSBoperator: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Old video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by ayamAgenius: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
ghen ghen!!

He has been away for so long that I suddenly forget I had a president... undecided undecided undecided

Wehdone Welcome Sir!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by zicoraads: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
He should just move to Daura, please grin embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by ayatt(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by eedriyz(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm. Welcome sir, work with Osinbajo this time. He knows some things you don't

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Thisboysef(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmm end time president..... The guy below me thou
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by omenkaLives(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Omo! See viewers for thread!

cheesy cheesy

I hope Fayose can issue a formal apology for his wanton stupidity.

Welcome home Mr President. smiley

Take your time and recuperate. The rigours of that office is beyond what you can handle in your present state. Osinbajo, your side kick and alter-ego, has been holding fort pretty well. You've got absolutely nothing to worry about.

Welcome Mr President.

Jeffboi:
The cabals finally smuggled him in, he should be mindful of he's health this time, osinbanjo is there to help
"Smuggle" has a different meaning in LiePob lexicon. cheesy

psucc:
This one's screen is bad, or maybe his eyes are. Or maybe he's just simply confused. "Clandestine" even with all the cameramen. "ought to come in the day" even when Sun dey shine enter person eyes! Ma wa oo! cheesy

Wailers, LiePob Yoots/nonentities, Fayose's slaves, igberetv readers and trentonline readers right now...

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by coolestchris(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
1 dollar to 5000 naira

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
BREAKING NEWS:

President Buhari was deported this morning by the British government

19 Likes

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by princeonx: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
The funniest thing be say I still no believe say him don return to naija! Today March 10th? No oh

Hope this no be the type of mmm return!

I don see pictures (wey definitely no be like 4am) and I don watch video too! But like that guy for bible, Judas...

I no go believe unless I take my hand touch the man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Ok
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by omoolorire(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back Mr President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
keenly observing!smoke no de hide
Re: President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) by muhyeenisce(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2017
FSBoperator:
Old video
sai baba buhari masu gudu su gudu

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan / Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.