Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? (2811 Views)

I Hate It When My Younger Brother Age Mate Do This. / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by Mcleo007(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
I ws involvd in an arguement yestaday nd majority of those who shared opinions tried convincing me, dt dating a gal your age is odd nd detrimental most times 2 d guy in d relatnshp. They profered emergin cases of willful heartbreak nd betrayal,dis-respect nd easy distractn nd so on,comin 4rm d lady. D tin is, my gal is my mate in almost every area; age-wise, graduated d same time, serving d same time nd all dt. I luv her so much,nd belivs she feels same 4 me.Now, Is there any chance we cn be married,cos dts wat i wish? Will she able 2 wait 4 me 4 d nxt say 3 yrs wen i beliv we cn gt married? Wil she fall 4 quick marriage offers? D tin is, aint scared bt jst weighin d points i gt 4rm d  argument.
I'l gladly welcome constructive points herein. Thanks
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by Pittbaby(f): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
there is no formula. being of the same age only complicates things when it comes to marriage . if you for instance want to wait till you are 30 to get married I am not sure she will be so obliging . Nothing wrong with getting married at 30 but the qustion will be how long have you been togerther and how much longer does she have to wait.
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by Cockyzy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
It is not true.the one that is true is "Never marry someone of the same birthday as you"-this is very true it brings ill-luck just the same ill-luck when the groom seeing the bride in her bridal gown before they meet in church.
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by 190: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2009
^^

why do u keep thinking like your username~

they never said they were of the same birthday
he only said they were of the same age~ maybe like 25 or sometin
try and read between the lines well
or have u already started celebrating your xmas and its makin u see sometin else nowadays~ grin grin
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by Mcleo007(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2009
@Pittbaby,we've been together close 2 4yrs nw,since our university days. Wat i knw is,my plan is 2 gt married in 3yrs,dts wit God on my side. I dnt knw sha bt i jst wish she cn stay wit me al dt time. I undastand many guys are comin 4 her,many of whc hv gud jobs,oldèr dn her wit abt 5yrs or more,rich nd probably ok. Dt i undastand,bt u knw,d frailty wit women. Given dt such guys maybe willin 2 offer her marriage proposals nw nd she mite be feelin unsure wit me,one may be forced 2 think along d line of d argument.
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by kpolli(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2009
its a bloody lie,
if u notice, its younger girls dat disrespect n leave u,
how many girls older or mates wit u can leave u,
i have tried the two sets n ur mates or ones older respect u more n its rare for them to break ur heart
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by Pittbaby(f): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ poster

All you can do is assure her of your intentions , if she stays , pls dont break her heart. it will be very unfair to make her wait any longer then jilt her. You should consider it like you are already married and in it for the long run with the relationship . You simply want to formalize things and start having kids at a later age. If you can not do this please leave her alone . You have known her for 4 years , there is no changing she will do now that will differ from when you are married
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by Mcleo007(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
@kpolli,thanks 4 d comment,dts d more reasn i tend 2 lik gals my age 2 date. D 2 ladies i hv dated are my age-mate.
@Pittbaby,9ice one there. I really intend 2 kip her 4eva nd hv made my intentns known 2 her. I wont break her heart.
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by IDolajide(m): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2009
There are two sides to the coin. The relationship has been working well for you. Just remain faithful and re-assure he of your LOVE for her.
As for me, am in a relationship with a woman who is a year older than me (though we still both in our 20's). The lovelife has always remain smooth due to the innate LOVE that we both had, not until now dat she started misbehaving (maybe because of her business which I financed for her then, but has really yielded so much now). I still LOVE her, we've even talked about it severally, but she just remain non-challenge with her attitude. What do I do please?
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by Mcleo007(m): 1:41am On Dec 18, 2009
@Olajide,women are generally non-chalant in nature. Nothing moves dem nt unless dt thing wuld conflict there interest. I wuld suggest u talk tins out wit her nd let her knw she's misbehaving. Dt shuld help.
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 18, 2009
Very true for me, never tried it though undecided
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Dec 18, 2009
Most times it does work.
It depends on the personality of the two
. tongue
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by Dclique(m): 2:32am On Dec 18, 2009
i couldn't have said it better.
Re: Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? by leftone: 4:43am On Dec 18, 2009
it is true.most of the time,the girl your age is more experienced than you are,

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsry That A Guy Must Av Hieght Than His Gf? / Who Stole The Love? / Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.