Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Says; Osinbajo Keeps Acting, I Need More Rest - Hitplus.co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Says; Osinbajo Keeps Acting, I Need More Rest - Hitplus.co (643 Views)

Persecution Of Christians On The Rise, Says Osinbajo / NEWS IN PICTURES: Osinbajo Keeps Mum After Meeting Buhari / Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Says; Osinbajo Keeps Acting, I Need More Rest - Hitplus.co by G3wap(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he will continue to rest while Vice President Yemi Osinbajo continues to act.

Buhari arrived 8.37 am at Presidential Villa and emerged from the Presidential Chopper 8.42 am.

He was received by the members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC), all heads of security agencies and the governors Kogi, Yahaya Bell and Zamfara, Abdulaziz Yari.

He later met with them at the First Lady Conference Room at the Presidential Villa.

Addressing those at the meeting, he expressed his gratitude to Nigerians who prayed and called for more support as he rededicated himself to service.

He said he feels much better now and appealed to all Nigerians to continue to pray for him. He said was still a little bit tired but said “whatever the case I’m still grateful to Nigerians”.

He said he was conscious of the cost his treatment abroad but added that he received the best of treatment.

http://www.hitplus.co/2017/03/osinbajo-keeps-acting-i-need-more-rest.html
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Says; Osinbajo Keeps Acting, I Need More Rest - Hitplus.co by Homeboiy: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2017
ok
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Says; Osinbajo Keeps Acting, I Need More Rest - Hitplus.co by MathsChic(f): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2017
He is at least conscious of how much taxpayers' money was spent on him.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Says; Osinbajo Keeps Acting, I Need More Rest - Hitplus.co by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2017
grin he don come back cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Says; Osinbajo Keeps Acting, I Need More Rest - Hitplus.co by ephi123(f): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2017
SMH

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Says; Osinbajo Keeps Acting, I Need More Rest - Hitplus.co by lordcornel(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Nawa o this ur headline and the news itself no gel o
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Says; Osinbajo Keeps Acting, I Need More Rest - Hitplus.co by Mynd44: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Resume Office On Monday (full Story) / See What Dino Melaye Did After He Was Confirmed To Have Graduated From ABU. / Dino Melaye Sef. How Peson Go Make Only 3credits For Waec? Evn If U Dey Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.