Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari (706 Views)

Breaking! I Never Said I Will Continue My Rest--buhari / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari / The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by sharpden: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2017
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has said he will continue to rest while Vice President Yemi Osinbajo continues to act.

Buhari arrived 8.37 am at Presidential Villa and emerged from the Presidential Chopper 8.42 am.

He was received by the members of the Federal Executive Council (FEC), all heads of security agencies and the governors Kogi, Yahaya Bell and Zamfara, Abdulaziz Yari.

He later met with them at the First Lady Conference Room at the Presidential Villa.

Addressing those at the meeting, he expressed his gratitude to Nigerians who prayed and called for more support as he rededicated himself to service.

He said he feels much better now and appealed to all Nigerians to continue to pray for him.

He said was still a little bit tired but said “whatever the case I’m still grateful to Nigerians”.

He said he was conscious of the cost his treatment abroad but added that he received the best of treatment.

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/03/osinbajo-keep-acting-i-need-more-rest-buhari/

Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Baba take all the rest you need

We are with you
Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Okay...
Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2017
I am an unrepentant buhari

Muhammadu Buhari Arrived unaided....What next?

YEGEDE!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Hey ya

He wants Osibanjo to continue working
While
He concentrates on his burial arrangement.
Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by pencil143(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2017
no be persin wey work dey rest? Common go *change* cloth start work osiso
Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2017
INTROVERT:
Okay...

That's cavalier in nature

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless Yemi omo osinbajo

God bless Asiwaju

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Hey ya

He wants Osibanjo to continue working
While
He concentrates on his burial arrangement.

Nnamdi Kani is in deep shit

Baba is back

5 more decades in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by G3wap(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by Jayson1: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2017
He came to buy the "golden mat" his immediate family will use for the final journey to the great beyond.
Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Jayson1:
He came to buy the "golden mat" his immediate family will use for the final journey to the great beyond.

E pain ammmmmmmm

Clubbing will be wonderful tonight
Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by Jayson1: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

E pain ammmmmmmm

Clubbing will be wonderful tonight

Pain me? That your Lord and saviour came back to plan and prepare his funeral?

You really lack wisdom.

Re: Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari by Mynd44: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2017

(1)

Germany To Deport Nigerian, Algerian For Planning Terror Attack / Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) / Legislooters - Article By Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.