Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,874 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pls Let PMB Remain Indoor In His House Or Aso Rock While PYO Continues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Let PMB Remain Indoor In His House Or Aso Rock While PYO Continues (308 Views)

Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Let PMB Remain Indoor In His House Or Aso Rock While PYO Continues by farous(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2017
My people,I made the above statement in one of the post I saw yesterday in this forum that PMB is coming back today and to the Glory of God he is back.Welcome back Mr. Presido.However,my people,pls I know that Mr. Presido mean well for Nigerians but we the masses are the one to access your score card and not the selfish politicians that don't know the suffering of the masses for long,hence let's forget about party affiliations,tribe and selfish interest and join the crusade of advising PMB to relax in his house or inside Aso rock and allow Osibanjo to keep piloting the affairs of this country.He has done well with the little time he has been incharge and if we can tell ourselves the truth,we all have seen it and that PMB is incompentence.Let's forget where you come from or party this and that,afterall,I am a PDP igbo man but I don't care but rather interested on the welfare of the suffering Nigerian masses under PMB.
Re: Pls Let PMB Remain Indoor In His House Or Aso Rock While PYO Continues by pencil143(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2017
osibanjo is in trouble, he don break PMB rule #1
*never outshine ur master*
FTC tho..
Re: Pls Let PMB Remain Indoor In His House Or Aso Rock While PYO Continues by orisa37: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Now that he's home, he must recuperate until Doctors certify him fit to resume work.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Claims That President Muhammadu Buhari Is Fully Fit For Nigeria / Stop Running Oyo State As Your Personal Properties / Breaking: Ex-ebonyi Governor, Martin Elechi Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.