Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Python E-books - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python E-books (1228 Views)

Programming E-books For Sale / Python E-book For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python E-books by babajeje123(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Can Python programmers please suggest good e-books for beginners. Thank you.
Re: Python E-books by 4kings: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
1. Automate the boring stuff with python
2. Learn python the hard way

2 Likes

Re: Python E-books by stynhaq(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
The best book you can use is Starting out with Python (3rd Ed) by Tony Gaddis. Follows good pedagogical methods.

Then Learn Python the hard way as suggested above.

Then docs.python.org is very good if you want to know more about specifics (inbuilt functions for example). Details like the sep and end arguments for the print() function etc.

Finally try out something like Django, jinja2 or kivy.

1 Like

Re: Python E-books by micki1: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Take the codecademy online python course. It is a good foundation to start on. I just completed the course and I am already building my first project. You will require internet access though. But if you want to rely on ebooks you can pm me. I will offer to you FREE.

(1) (Reply)

PHP Script Wanted / Any Mobile App That Can Calculate Your Age In Months, Weeks, Hours, Minutes? / CBT Application...for Schools Such As Secondary Schools And Higher Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.