Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday (32081 Views)

Governors Back National Assembly On Electoral Amendment Bill / Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Nnamddi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari will on Monday, March 13th, transmit a letter to the National Assembly informing them of his return to the country.

The letter to the National Assembly will make his return to work formal and constitutional according to President Buhari's, Special Assistant On Media And Publicity, Femi Adesina.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/president-buhari-to-send-letter-to.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/840170746609569793

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Skeendip(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mtchew, what's all this fuss about sef?
No be Buhari wey go come back ni

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Nogodye(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
So PMB will finally take over? So soon....Thank God! I know some people will not happy with this news.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by bizmaster003(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
PMB should visit daura first.. Osibanjo needs more two weeks.. Let PMB visit daura to check on his cows. They have been missing him.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by enoch701(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Haba, not so soon nau.... He still need rest jare

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by kinibigdeal(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
I expect Libyan herdsmen to rise again

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Homeboiy: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
But this is not good oo

buhari u travelled for close to two weeks not even cabin biscuit did u buy for ur followers

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by dayo23(f): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bad news....so this baba actually returned today cry , now that things are actually getting better this sick cattle rearer has returned to take us back to square one. It obvious the cabals are behind this, Osibanjo was already sidelining them and making them useless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Shortyy(f): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
It better be a resignation letter *farts

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by digoster(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Okgrin
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by CoolFreeday(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back Sir.

God bless Nigeria

God Good PMB.

#God we thank you for bringing our President home safe and for improving his health.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by helinues: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why sending letter when they have already reached conclusion behind door..
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by talk2archy: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
but he is going back now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by msgoga: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
this man should just resign

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Kennitrust(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
but why can't he remain there. I swear we did not miss him at all.

from the day I heard buhari is coming back, price of things started increase again. now, garri is no longer common mam food embarassed

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by greeky: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
I wish this man will prosper

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Opinedecandid(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
As planned.
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by sweerychick(f): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Don't be surprised if it will be his resignation letter undecided
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by effrender: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Things will get better with time
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Nairadays: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
I wish you prosperity in Health Sir.

Nigeria's load might just be too burdensome for you, but i wish you the best BuBu
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by SuperBlack: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
This week alone have shocked the World enough.

Just on Wednesday PSG SHOCKED THE WORLD

TODAY AGAIN BUHARI HAVE SHOCKED THE WORLD

I swear with my nokia phone Bar3 nobody can Shock this World more than this two set events.
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Nairadays: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
greeky:
I wish this man will prosper

Amen
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amazing transmission
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by omobs(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nigeria is a funny country
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by idbami2(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baba, no stress yyourself o jee.. Make Osinbande carry go.. ..
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by msgoga: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
this buhari is not ready
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by KOBOJO: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Now that Afonja plan was almost materialising... ..

...Buhari from no where scuttle our plans..

.....Osibanjo still remain our president!!
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by AntiWailer: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ok good.
Re: President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday by ahamonyeka(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baban mu ya dawo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.