Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** (32670 Views)

Quality Cars We Have Sold: 2009 - 2011 (with Pictures) / Get Your Quality Cars From Europe Stressfree! / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by donmajor2: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2009
@german007

Thank you for your mail and call. Content understood. Since price cannot be less than as you earlier posted, I would want to consider the 1999 model also, at least to have an option.

Under the same pre-order arrangement, how much will be the 1999 model?
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2009
@Donmajor,

Thanks for your response. I also spoke to your friend aswell. How was work?, Hope ok

The 1999 model price to you will be 960k,  (Buying ,clearing and shipping)

The pre-order information I emailed you earlier will still stay as the same.

Kind regards

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by donmajor2: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2009
Work de ooooooooo! Will call you 2morrow. Regards!
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2009
NO PROBS BRO!
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by keba(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2009
@german007

I like the your market strategy and i'm impressed. In one of your posts,
you made mention of your specialty being in Europe and if it is so can you
give me quote to get me Toyota Avensis 2002 and 2003 models respectively.
Pictures will be appreciated.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by bigfather(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2009
keba:

@german007

I like the your market strategy and i'm impressed. In one of your posts,
you made mention of your specialty being in Europe and if it is so can you
give me quote to get me Toyota Avensis 2002 and 2003 models respectively.
Pictures will be appreciated.

Yes, very up to date and not greedy with prices.

I gbadun your business sense jare,will love to be like you when i grow up.

Please can you assist with the 99 model V6 LE ( American Specs) ?
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by axeman85(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2009
big father:

Yes, very up to date and not greedy with prices.

I gbadun your business sense jare,will love to be like you when i grow up.

yes i also second and agree that with you as well. if not for pressing issues at hand i would have been sealing a deal with him right now. even thou i have never met or seen him before. but he has proven to be honest and also reasonable and prudent with price, and working well with people in repect to their budget. which most dealers dont have. i just hope after gaining recognition on here he wont be like some other dealers inflating their prices and quoting high figures.

@german007

we definately have a deal ooo, whenever i am ready i will give you a shout. happy sales.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by bigfather(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2009
axeman85:

i just hope after gaining recognition on here he wont be like some other dealers inflating their prices and quoting high figures.

Amin o ! I pray so o ! smiley
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hi Jeba,

Many thanks for your comments, I’m highly flattered!!

Yes indeed the European market is my main speciality, and the Avensis was literally the most commercially successful car for Toyota Europe.

Whichever car you choose will be brought in straight from Europe and delivered to your door. The full price for the 2002 Avensis will be a mouth watering, tempting, irresistible price of N1.35m. The full price for the ergonomically and aesthetically pleasing 2003 Avensis (new model) will be N1.6m. This 2003 model was a car which offered more in the way of driver involvement and visual appeal.

Both models will have all the usual equipment and extras.
Being from the European soil, shipping time will only take 14 days unlike the 24 days American shipping time!

Interested? Call or text 07086193442 or email aokhai@hotmail.com

Arouse your extraperceptionary feelings and senses with the pictures below.

ADENGO  AUTOS
First Class Tokunbo Vehicles Delivered To You With A First Class Service

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by bigfather(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
big father:

Still waiting, !
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
Jeba.

Ergonomics isn't just about design. It also factors in how we use things and how a car provides you with pleasurable driving experience!

In the context of a car, that means considering anything from the placement of a radio dial to how a person sits in a passenger seat to where the car controls are located.  The 2004 Avensis purely defines the word "ergonomics"   Be the cynosure of all eyes in your office or home,   These are the pics for the 03/04 avensis as you have requested!

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
big father:

Still waiting, !

King big father.

Sorry to keep your honour waiting. Keeping royalty waiting defies the rules of royal etiquettes.
As one of your most loyal subject and for all the grey hair you have given me, lol I will give you a smashing price of 1.1mill.

Once this beauty arrives, You can instruct your royal butler and chefs to cook up a big feast to celebrate its arrival.

Interested? Call or text 07086193442 or email aokhai@hotmail.com
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
FOR ROYAL EYES ONLY

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
STRICTLY FOR BIG FATHER

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by bigfather(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
You are kidding me ? shocked
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by keba(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
Thanks german007, you are one in a million. I think i will go with the 2003
as it is a beauty. I am buying it for madam. I saw 4D in the engine as it is opened,
please correct me if i'm wrong. Is that not a diesel powered engine co i think i'll prefer
petrol engine.

Forgive me for being like Oliver Twist, what about Lexus IS250 2004 or 2005 models
Thanks wink
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
big father:

You are kidding me ? shocked

Kidding?  Not at all. Try us and see for yourself, Let us take the worry of shopping for your next ride for you without breaking the bank.
We cater for pockets of all budgets, Total transparency and honesty are our values.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by bigfather(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
german007:

Kidding? Not at all. Try us and see for yourself, Let us take the worry of shopping for your next ride for you without breaking the bank.
We cater for pockets of all budgets, Total transparency and honesty are our values.

BEST DEALER FOR THE YEAR 2009 !
And the AWARD goes to, !
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by catalano: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
My brother,
I am interested in honda accord EX-L 2008/2009, Ifinity  FX 35 '09, G35 '06 and  BMW X5 '07.
Please let me know how much am anxiously waiting for your reply.
I am not a dealer is for my personal use.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Keba.
You are most welcome.  Yes indeed, the price I quoted you is for a petrol one.

There is no oral or written law that states being Oliver Twist is an offence.lol,  so enjoy sir!.

The Lexus IS250 commenced production in 2006 therefore there is no 2004/2005 IS250 in existence. The second generation IS (GSE20) was launched globally in 2006 with V6-powered IS 250 and IS 350 sedan models

If you want a 2005 lexus, that will be a Lexus IS200 or IS300 Price for that will be 1.9M,   Price for the 2007 IS250 will be 2.8M.
or if you want a 2003 lexus IS300 (WHICH IS THE SAME AS THE 2005 ONE) we currently have one at the moment in stock and price to you will be an irresistible 1.45million. We can get that on the ship from jacksonville for next week Friday (7th January)

Below are the pictures of both models for your viewing pleasure!

Rgds
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
Rear-wheel drive and fleet of foot, the IS250 makes the most of what it's got in either petrol or diesel form. The diesel feels a little nose-heavy when you start to get really enthusiastic, but both cars maintain that classy edge that European front-drive saloons just can't replicate. The steering's not the most feelsome, but this is a nimble, sporty saloon.,

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
more pics of the 2007 is250

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
PLEASING INTERIOR

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
THIS IS THE 2003 LEXUS IS300 WE HAVE IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT PRICE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR IS 1.45M.

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
lovely

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by Jomodupri(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
@german007,

Thanks for the info on 1995/1996 Camry.

At what price can u get me 1996/1997 Honda Accord?

Pls don't mind me for asking so many questions.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
jomodupri:

@german007,

Thanks for the info on 1995/1996 Camry.

At what price can u get me 1996/1997 Honda Accord?

Pls don't mind me for asking so many questions.

Feel free to ask as many question as you want. Dont hesitate whatsoever, We cater all pockets of all budgets,

I have replied to your email, YOU HAVE MAIL
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
[b]JOMODUPRI
I have a beautiful dark green 1996 toyota camry gx with grey leather seats and only 130k miles and clean history. Car will arrive on the 7th of January and price to you will be 790k!. We reduce the gap between good things and affordability to suit all individual budgets.

Alternatively I can get a Honda Accord from one of my network dealers in the US. We have three at the moment two 1997 ones and one 1996 one, Let me give you some mouth watering offers, The blue 1997 one with leather total price to you will be 750k! (delivered to your door in nigeria). The silver 1997 one with cloth seats will be 700k! (delivered to your door in nigeria) and finally the green 1996 one with cloth seats will be 790k! (delivered to your door in nigeria). Below are their pictures.

The next ship sailing from Jacksonville port will be on Friday 7th of January, shipping time will take approx 21 days hence car of your choice will get to your doorstep for the end of January.
[/b]
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
GREEN ACCORD 800K!

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
BLUE ACCORD WITH LEATHER 750K!!

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
SILVER ACCORD 700K!!!

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by wealth123: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2009
how much is the 2001 camry displayed going for? also i am ready to pick the 2004 avensis. when is it arriving and what is the milleage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity / Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model / Heavy Duty Forklift For Hire In Lagos