Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** (32663 Views)

Quality Cars We Have Sold: 2009 - 2011 (with Pictures) / Get Your Quality Cars From Europe Stressfree! / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by opsy2: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2010
Oga Sir,
I like the way you rephrased the 1st Law of Thermodynamics,would like to see how creative you are with the 2nd & 3rd. Oga why have you abandoned me? please hola.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Opsy,

Hahahaha,  Don't worry sir,  Il be rephrasing the second law for your Bmw 3 Series pre-order thread once we go for it,  Il let you feel the rays and beams of customer satisfaction,  Your BMW will shake the entire forum,   Il email you in a few minutes  cool    cool
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by opsy2: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2010
Lol,ok men.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by inspiredm(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2010
German,

Youre doing a Fantastic Job

Keep it Up.  cool cool
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by Pressed2mi: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2010
Well German002, I have been following ur thread and I must confess ur marketing skill and charisma has made me decide that I will like to do business with u,

I have a budget of 630k ( this is what I have right now, bros e no easy to save for naija o!), and i need to buy a clean ride with between 1993-1996, preferable a Toyota, Auto transmission with 'ICE COLD A/C', CD Changer good ENGINE and very neat interior and good body.

I need it urgently. I would be happy also if u can make other suggestion if u do not have a toyota but please NO GOLF.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by ChiChi77: 1:17am On Jan 31, 2010
@ Pressed2mil, His name is German007  grin

He is the James Bond of Nairaland.  tongue
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 2:03am On Jan 31, 2010
@Inspired,

Thank you very much Nigeria's Number online auto dealer,   I am highly honoured to have you on my thread,   You are my biggest mentor and role model, You have led the way and paved the paths for all of us and may you go from strength to strength
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 2:24am On Jan 31, 2010
@Pressed2mi,

Firstly welcome to Nairaland, a forum where we are like one big happy family,  Thanks for your appraisal and for your future patronage,   I aim to cater for all budgets,  You have infact done very well by saving 630k for yourself,   Some people no even get 40k for pocket,

You will be the same person to have 40 million in your account one day sir  cheesy   cheesy, For that 630k  budget, It might be a bit difficult to get something decent in,  But dont worry,  Il pull out some tricks out of the magic hat for you,  grin   grin  I will give you the best value for your hard earned money 

Drop me an email, and Il reply to you,  Let make this magic happen,  Lets wave the magic wand together, email is aokhai@hotmail.com
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 2:28am On Jan 31, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

@ Pressed2mil, His name is German007 grin

He is the James Bond of Nairaland. tongue

grin grin grin You know this!
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by Pressed2mi: 2:56am On Jan 31, 2010
Please send them to tony_presley@yahoo.com and just let me know as soon as u do. thanks.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by Pressed2mi: 3:04am On Jan 31, 2010
Ok, Mr James Bond, please make something happen real quick.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 3:07am On Jan 31, 2010
I will do,  Will send you an email in a few minutes   cool    cool
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2010
Energy and Customer satisfaction is neither lost nor destroyed, it is merely transferred from one car to the next, "Nairaland's Law of thermodynamics" cool cool

Interested? Call 07086193442 or email aokhai@hotmail.com
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by ballo4real: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
hello german,do u still av the fx35 infiniti 2006 or can there be an order for it?at what price?
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by mayonikks: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2010
Hi german007;

i need a Toyota Avalon 1995 model or Toyota Camry (like the one u posted initially)

please send both pixs and quote; preferrably car history too; to mayonikks@gmail.com

urgent buy please!!
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2010
@
Ballo4 real,

Yes sir, Car will only be on a pre-order basis, cool

@Mayonikks,

Lets shake the forum together and turn your dreams into reality, cool cool

You have mail, cool
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by mayonikks: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2010
@german007,

Not seen it yet!!

Waddup!!
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2010
@Mayonikks,

Relax my padi, I know say your mouth dey water, Don't worry, Il help you paint the town red, lol grin grin
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by mayonikks: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2010
german007:

@Mayonikks,

Relax my padi, I know say your mouth dey water, Don't worry, Il help you paint the town red, lol grin grin

k oooo;

u gat mail tooo tongue
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2010
@Mayonikks,

Ok right, will respond to your email,
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by bafams: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
mail me at gbengafams2002@yahoo.com. german007
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Bafams,

I honestly do not know what you want me to email you,  Please ask and it shall be given,  seek and you shall find.  cool   cool
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by ChiChi77: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2010
Greetings German007, Hope u are a'ight.

Can you tell me your best pre order quotes for these cars.

Include Purchase, Shippping and Clearing (do not include delivery yet). I want to know how much these cars cost before delivery.

Mileage not more than 120k - American specs, AC, Cloth or leather interior, Automatic.

1999 Nissan Altima
1999 Toyota Corolla

You can email me quotes or post it here.

Thanks Sir!
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hi Chichi, Hope you are well ,  I am great indeed,  cheesy   cheesy

You will get a mind blowing, irresistible email in a few minutes.    cool   cool ,   Thanks.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Chichi,

You have mail,

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by ChiChi77: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2010
german007:

@Chichi,

You have mail,

empty box still.  grin
Take ure time, no rush at all, just the quotes for now.

I received the information and responded.

Thanks again.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by bafams: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2010
I mean pix for fx35 2006-2009 infiniti and the prices.
thanks.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
@Bafams, You have mail.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by ballo4real: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2010
ballo also bafams so send mail to gbengafams2002@yahoo.com
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
@BALLO4REAL,

Sent you an email sir.

cool cool
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
cool cool
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by Chiomaluv1(f): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2010
Energy and Customer satisfaction is neither lost nor destroyed, it is merely transferred from one car to the next. "Nairaland's Law of thermodynamics",

gosh you are a killer and a smooooth operator german007 wink, I like that, you can make anyone who didn't dream about driving, do all they can to get a car,

I love your business acumen, flavour and style, keep it up, you will be the one of the best of the best.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Heavy Duty Forklift For Hire In Lagos / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity / Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model