Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** (32666 Views)

Quality Cars We Have Sold: 2009 - 2011 (with Pictures) / Get Your Quality Cars From Europe Stressfree! / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by Iyanu2005: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
Thanks. I got your mail and replied immediately. If I will settle for 1996 Camry, America Spec. then, I may be ready earlier than stipulated in my mail. Let me know all the available options and your terms and conditions. I will make new year plan towards it.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 1:58am On Jan 07, 2010
@Iyanu,

No worries indeed, Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
Customer satisfaction is the basis of my company ethos, Pre-order your car at quality and affordable rates.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2010
cool
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by nyrol(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
Bros gud morn, i put up a thread about importing old cars thru Nija port and u asked me to mail you for help, i ve mailed you and you havent replied. Pls i will sure appreciate it if you can pls reply wit d agents contact. Thanks.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2010
nyrol:

Bros gud morn, i put up a thread about importing old cars thru Nija port and u asked me to mail you for help, i ve mailed you and you havent replied. Pls i will sure appreciate it if you can pls reply wit d agents contact. Thanks.

Hi Sir,

I clearly remember replying to your email, As I ensure I deal with requests promptly. Please kindly check your junk mail folder. Otherwise I will resend it again.

Thanks
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
Interested in Pre-ordering quality vehicles at affordable rates,
Let us take care of the stress of buying a car for you while you get ready to paint the town red with your new ride.
Let us save you money because, we know money is not easy to come by.
We have access to the European, USA and Canadian rides at affordable prices

Call 07086193442 or 018243991 or email aokhai@hotmail.com
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by ChiChi77: 1:47am On Jan 10, 2010
Mr. German,

I always love reading your threads

Can you tell me if there is any difference in body or interior between a 2002 Toyota Camry and a 2003 Toyota Camry, are they the same generation?.

Thanks.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 1:59am On Jan 10, 2010
@Chi chi77
Interesting question you ask there,

Toyota redesigned the Camry, The popular Camry got new styling, as well as a 2-inch longer wheelbase than its 1997-2001 predecessor. Slightly taller and longer overall. Both cars are of the same chasis and generation. But in the 2003 power-adjustable pedals were newly optional on the automatic transmission model. Fog lamps became standard on the XLE model, while the LE gained standard remote keyless entry.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by ChiChi77: 2:16am On Jan 10, 2010
Thanks German, 2002-2003 Camrys don't have much differences then unlike the 2000/2001 that look different from the 2002/20003.

ok bro, take care.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by nyrol(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2010
Oga mi, i didnt get d mail, i ve check even my spam mail and it wasnt there. Pls kindly resend. God bless.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by madlady(f): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@german007, My Brother sent me this pic. Could you get similar, and for what price.

This is going for £9,345, 2006, manual.

Thank you for time and help.

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2010
@Nyrol.

Call me when you can sir.

Thanks
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2010
[b]@"Princess Madlady"
*Falls off chair*, *Gets back up*,  Sorry about that, lol,   The luxurious and ultimate viewing and driving pleasure that car provides is heavenly, ravishing and breathtaking,  so I just couldnt help but fall, lol,

Ok, That is the stunning 3 series e90,  The fifth and most recent generation of the BMW 3 series family. It is the successor to the E46 model, and was launched in March 2005

A dealer friend of mine has a 2007 BMW 318 (Engine size is good for you as you seem to be a relatively new driver), Manual transmission with only 19k miles on the clock for £8200,  A 2006 Model is available for £7900.  or I can source you a 2006 model for about £7300,  "Please note  all cars are the same shape and trim)

Let me tease you and arouse your extraperceptionary senses with the pictures below,  Imagine yourself in one of this, 

Viewer discretion advised.  Parental guidance.
Rated PG: Parental Guidance Suggested—Some material below may not be suitable for pre-teenagers, lol

Feed your imagination and experience the below extreme viewing pleasure, lol

Interested?, Call 002347086193442  or 0023418243991  or email aokhai@hotmail.com
[/b]

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by madlady(f): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's with the Princess grin grin grin tongue, have I been stamping my feet too much embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@german007 that's really GORGEOUS,

No I am not a new driver, passed my test some time back, but I sold my car some time time ago, cheaper to go to work by bus.

So you are able to source a 2006 for about £7300, could you see what a automatic should go for.

Once again thanks for your time and effort.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2010
madlady:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whats with the Princess grin grin grin tongue, have I been stamping my feet too much embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@german007 that's really GORGEOUS,

No I am not a new driver, passed my test some time back, but I sold my car some time time ago, cheaper to go to work by bus.

So you are able to source a 2006 for about £7300, could you see what a automatic should go for.
Once again thanks for your time and effort.

Lol, Please oh. don't hurt your feet.

With regards to the Auto 2006 model, I can get you one for about £9300, Clean history, low mileage and BMW warranty.

I deal with total honesty and transparency and take great pride in the level of service I provide and ensure I get vehicles only from my network of licensed dealers all over Europe and America who I have known for a number of years. These dealers have a duty to ensure that they display and sell only roadworthy, mechanically sound cars. Therefore, I can always rest assured that I will find a first class quality vehicle when I source a car for a customer.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by madlady(f): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2010
smiley

@german007, Thank you for getting back on that so quickly.

Hmmm, ok I will email this thread to my Bro, and ask someone else to look in on your @Topic.

I will also email you myself. Once again thank you for your time and help. smiley
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2010
@Madlady

Looking foward to hearing from you and your brother, Email aokhai@hotmail.com or call 002347086193442, Thanks.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Madlady.

Thanks very much for the call, Was nice speaking to you. As I suggested, Below are the pictures for the Breathless and Lovely BMW 1 Series hatchback. In accordance with my usual traddition of inciting and awaking people's extraperceptionary senses by posting temptuous and irresistible pictures, I am posting the below, Feed your imagination, picture yourself in one of these and experience the below extreme viewing pleasure,
Now tell me you want to pull out that cheque book, lol

Interested? Email aokhai@hotmail.com or call 002347086193442, As I am not traveling back until next month, I will refer you to my representative in London to begin a detailed search once you are ready.

Prices start from about £6500

Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by madlady(f): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
@german007, Thank you for showing this. I think undecided I still prefer the 3 series, I like the the buffy shape.

I will have to do a test drive to see what I can manage with ease.

Cheers. smiley
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by Nettuno: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
@german007,
Pls what good and reliable Toyota or honda from 2001 upwards can I preorder for 1- 1.2 million. Clean title, leather, formica etc
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2010
Nettuno:

@german007,
Pls what good and reliable Toyota or honda from 2001 upwards can I preorder for 1- 1.2 million. Clean title, leather, formica etc

Many thanks for your request Sir.
For your budget, I can pre-order you a 1999-2000 Camry*, 2000-2002 Corolla*, 2001-2002 Civic*, 1999-2002 Honda Accord*

Cars will be of average mileage for their year.

*Prices vary depending on availability at the time of placing the order.

Interested? Call 07086193442  or 018243991  or email aokhai@hotmail.com
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by Flavio: 2:24am On Jan 12, 2010
lovely pics german
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Flavio,

Thanks man,
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
Grab your dream ride in time for Valentine, Sweep that special lady of her feet,
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
Blow her mind this valentine, Get your dream ride in time for that special day
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Madlady

Hope you are well, Please let me know how the test drive went and tell me what you think,

Thanks
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
There are varying opinions as to the origin of Valentine's Day, Some experts state that it originated from St. Valentine, a Roman who was martyred for refusing to give up Christianity,  February 14 became the date for exchanging love messages and St. Valentine became the patron saint of lovers. The date was marked by sending poems and simple gifts such as flowers. Make it complete by picking her up in that dream ride,  sweep her off her feet and make her heart melt,  Grab your car in time for that special day.

Interested?  Call or text 07086193442 , Or email aokhai@hotmail.com
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by madlady(f): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2010
@german007. I have not been able to arrange a test drive yet. I will contact you asap when I have.

Thank you for all your help.
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
@Madlady

You are most welcome,
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
, "When you see a man open a car door for his wife, It means either his wife is new or the car is new",
Giacomo Casanova, Author from Venice and the Self Aclaimed Godfather of Seduction

Open up that new car for your lover this valentine,

Interested? Call 07086193442 or email aokhai@hotmail.com
Re: ******Fulfill your desires**Pre-order quality cars from USA and Worldwide**** by german007(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2010
Quality rides at quality prices,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity / Coolray: GEELY Nigeria Introduces Its New High-Tech Sporty Compact SUV Model / Heavy Duty Forklift For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.