Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back (38221 Views)

Bashir Ahmad, List 5 Categories Of 'Sane' People Who Oppose President Buhari / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Amah70: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
A category that is dejected he is back.. . cheesy

The Tiiiivs must be worse dejected.
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Btruth: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2017
decatalyst:
I am happy he is back because it is not his time to die.

I am happy he is back because, the those that wish him death could bury their heads in shame.

I am happy he is back because, he has shamed conspiracy theorist.

I am happy he is back because HE DOESN'T HAVE TO CALL FAYOSE! grin grin grin
lol.......you are right. I wonder what Fayose will be thinking now, with that his mouth that runs like tap water.
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by OLASUNKONMI(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2017
SEE THE 5 CATEGORIES OF SAD NIGERIA HERE

1..THE CORRUPT POLITICIAN.....LOOTERS OF PUBLIC FUND
2.THE IGBOS......Igbos

3. MISGUIDED AND THOUGHTLESS NIGERIA YOUGHTS

4.BUKOLA SARAKI........STUBBORN AND CURRUPT SENATE PRESIDENT

5. AYO FAYOSE........THE PAPERRRAZIES GOVERNOR..WITHOUT DIRECTION.
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by crackhouse(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2017
Religious bigots and tribalistic hausas.
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by clancymiim(f): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2017
nigerians not Biafarians
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by BetaThings: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2017
DESTINY41:
After a very long excursion TO LONDON, HE S BACK WITH NO PLANS FOR NIGERIANS

JUST WATCH HOW DOLLAR GO HIT 600 NAIRA, IN COUPLE OF WEEKS

THIS MAN DEY SCARE OUR ECONOMY O OH
PRICE OF FOOD STUFF GO SKY ROCK now
#WENOWANTAGAIN

What was the exchange rate the day he left Nigeria and what is it now
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by rxgodwin(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Am I the only who thinks this post is worthless and senseless Pls like if you think so too

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by wasuka14(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2017
pittoilet:
Granted there are some people who will not be happy to see Buhari back, there are still those who are very happy he is back. Here are some categories of such:

1. APC

The All Progressives Congress (APC), the political party to which President Buhari belongs will be quite happy with his return. There had been several insinuations and death rumors. The president's continued absence would have been a serious dent on the party's 'Change' mantra and image.

2. His family

The first family in Nigeria has been under immense pressure, with death rumours flying around. Aisha Buhari, her children and other extended family relations who have been praying are also among the happy ones.

3. His spokesmen

Buhari's spokesmen including his adviser on digital media; Tolu Ogunlesi, Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina will also be relieved and happy to have him back as they have constantly had to battle and counter rumors which started after he overstayed in London.

4. His staff

Another category of people who will be happy Buhari is back is the staff in Aso Rock. Pictures from the welcome he got showed a lot of smiling faces and joy.

5. Nigerians

One of the most stirring stories Nigerians have heard today is that of the watermelon seller who gave his wares to customers for free in celebration of Buhari's return. While not all Nigerians are celebrating so generously, many are happy he is back.

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/categories-nigerians-that-happy-buhari-back.html
Many ppl from divergent ethnicity at mile12 market opened creates of soft drinks to pour as champagn to celebrate d coming back of PMB ystd. Even i heard that some olosho's give there toto for free ysta 9t, after d rain at ketu and ajegunle. Wow!!!
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by ojtech8291: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2017
You forgot the most happy people. CABALS are the most happy group. Lol....

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Angel1696: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Etang ekak my President is back.
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by odysey: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
pittoilet:
Granted there are some people who will not be happy to see Buhari back, there are still those who are very happy he is back. Here are some categories of such:

1. APC

The All Progressives Congress (APC), the political party to which President Buhari belongs will be quite happy with his return. There had been several insinuations and death rumors. The president's continued absence would have been a serious dent on the party's 'Change' mantra and image.

2. His family

The first family in Nigeria has been under immense pressure, with death rumours flying around. Aisha Buhari, her children and other extended family relations who have been praying are also among the happy ones.

3. His spokesmen

Buhari's spokesmen including his adviser on digital media; Tolu Ogunlesi, Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina will also be relieved and happy to have him back as they have constantly had to battle and counter rumors which started after he overstayed in London.

4. His staff

Another category of people who will be happy Buhari is back is the staff in Aso Rock. Pictures from the welcome he got showed a lot of smiling faces and joy.

5. Nigerians

One of the most stirring stories Nigerians have heard today is that of the watermelon seller who gave his wares to customers for free in celebration of Buhari's return. While not all Nigerians are celebrating so generously, many are happy he is back.

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/categories-nigerians-that-happy-buhari-back.html

when he addressees the nation and the world I'll believe he's back
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by lotannam: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=franciskaine post=54472036]6) Nigerians who believe, hope and pray for a better Nigeria devoid of corruption and political schisms. A Nigeria devoid of tribal and ethnic appendages. A Nigeria that you and I can be proud of. God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria![/quot

Unfortunately PMB is incapable of delivering such Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nawao
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by CoolFreeday(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amah70:
[url][/url]

You believe in a failed experiment that has lasted more than 100 years. Must I or other Nigerians believe with you in the same hopeless experiment, just because there are some crumbs you get from it?

Spoiling for action.

Its a game of majority, bitterness is not necessary.
Meanwhile its not everyone that support a cause because their getting something from it like you guys.
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by CoolFreeday(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
able20:

Happy that they have 2 Presidents, a resting President and also an acting President in the history of Nigeria

Who do una like this? Why do you guys hate anything progressive?
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by CoolFreeday(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
pittoilet:
God bless you too
Thank you my luv and you too.
Enjoy your weekend
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Dareomo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
You didnt mention his Photographer.
Re: 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=lotannam post=54484616][/quote]okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo / Insecurity: Ugwuanyi Begins Clearing Of Bushes Used As Criminal Hideouts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.