Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition (334 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dear nairalanders................l grin grin I need your help to win an online competition on instagram,I did a short video on instagram and I need views to help me become the winner presently I have only 518 views and Im lacking at least 3000 views to be in the top three,i believe with ur help i will definitely make it to the top 3............................here's the link to the video https://www.instagram.com/p/BRbscqKFNFm/ or you can do it directly from the app by
1. Searching for morachiofficial
2. Look for the image I posted
3. View ONLY my own..........please, abeg,biko,joor.........I no sabi Hausa

Thanks in advance. Cc lalasticlala,seen,mynd44,Dominique a beg hepp me

Cc every nairalander you know.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Relevance In Cohabiting With Your Boy Friend/ Girl Friend? / Dr Ayamatagha Love Spear Caster / How To Stay Calm And Manage Anger, PSYCHOLOGY OF ANGER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.