Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) (63316 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
piagetskinner:
what does this guy do

He's a successful business man
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by majour(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Godsson50:
eeeeee money
Boss u still deh scam?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by jabolo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
narcissism

noun: narcissism
excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.
Psychology
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
Psychoanalysis
self-centredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

============================

Many young Nigerians suffer this disease, especially the selfie generation. Even that so-called Davido wandering around his father's house with a cameraphone.

Meanwhile, people are dying in South Sudan ...

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Blood money
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by elegushichilling: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Eaa247:
Money! Money!! Money!!! I command u to listen! I say listen! Come right now!!! Yesssssssss

pls I have a very simple question 4 u. PLS HAVE U AT ANYTIME BEEN A STAFF OR CANDIDATE OF YABA LEFT, LAGOS STATE. Pls it is a very nice questn, as u can see
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by danigbo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
This small boy is inspirational !
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Dcardinal(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hello guys, hope you're all good... Because of the recession, so many people have been looking for fast ways to make easy cash.... I've been involved in a few myself. I made a promise that I won't join any site which I didn't witness the launch. To cut the very long story short, a friend of mine just sent a new website that would be launching by 9pm tonight. . The website is kleeqcash.com this friend of mine is someone whose word I can take to the bank, so therefore I'm advertising it to you guys so you people can make some extra cash.. Their plans include
10k to get 30k
20k to get 60k
30k to get 90k
50k to get 150
100k to get 300k.
The earlier you register and pay, the earlier you'd be merged to be paid.
My own little advice to you my friends is that you shouldn't test the dept of a river for both feet.. Goodluck guys
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

what kind of business?..I'm not sure anybody has heard what he's into....

look at the likes of Ifeanyi ubah,Dangote, Alakija, Tony Elumelu...at least, most people know what kind of businesses those people are into..and some of them are role models to the younger generation, inspired by their success story...

so I ask again what kind of business is Mr E-money into?
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by skitkid2(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Seunpaul01:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Let me know the ways he has help improve someone standard. What charity organization does he have. Na to just dey show off.
which one do you have?
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
Hey God!

Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by gwama: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
It's bad taste, it's kitch grin grin
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by smartkester(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
alignacademy:

What does he actually do for a living?
same question have been wanting to ask. I sense this guy is into yahoo business and after all they would use a petty business to cover up their tracks cus i heard he's into oil and gas, don't know how true
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by smartkester(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
shey the business no get name ni. Dangote is a successful business man but we know what he does. Otedola is a successful business man also and we know what he is into but this dude ain't understanding him

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by missile(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
O boy see money
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by lacoach: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Gwan2:
OP na him open em mouth tell u say na gold b dat Abi anytin wey get dat kind colour ur brain dey interpret am as gold? undecided undecided undecided
Na em b say if u enter my room , u go blow whistle give efcc say na inside diamond I dey live.

Abi everything wia glitter na gold.
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by mexxmoney: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
E money odogwu nna
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Angel1696: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
some people will not feel the pains of hell fire I swear cos after enjoying on earth they will just go relax in hell fire and remember all the good things the had while on earth.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by kolnel: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Concentrate on your music and don't get distracted by questionable riches.

If you spend half of the time you spend on NL on your music, by now you should have released a successful album. If you don't get something doing with your life, in a few years, you'll be at the backstage packing instruments when your juniors go to perform.

That's a knock on the head
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by copmed: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Seunpaul01:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Let me know the ways he has help improve someone standard. What charity organization does he have. Na to just dey show off.

At the level you are,how have you helped poor people
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Funny enough the real people who are money making machines don't go about advertising and flaunting property on social media. Empty drums make the loudest noise. Dangote is one of the richest dudes in the world but you won't see him advertising his toilet, bathroom, sitting room, etc on social media. The total cost of E-money's sitting room is not enough to furnish Dangote's toilet. Noisemakers and attention seekers everywhere. I beg make I hear word

And come to think of it, what kind of legitimate business does he do apart from singing thrash? Drug money on my mind..

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
shadrach77:
E-money is not as rich as he wants people to belive he is. Not even as rich as Jagaban. All this is just show off

Apart from.the so called 5 Star music which has just four artistes in its stable, what else does he do for a living?

embarassed embarassed
high right?
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by joinnow: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Claessique1(f): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
I'm so inspired young boss.

Always looking up to you and your likes
and I'm so confident of a bright future.

Dream Chaser.
Young Money Forever.

Inspired by his what sef?
His money?
What specifically can you say E money does asides owning a music label (Minor) ?
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by bleskid: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
How old hi is

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Spells(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Money na bastard
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Tidamsel: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
D power of EGO (Money)
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Claessique1:

His money?
What specifically can you say E money does asides owning a music label (Minor) ?
You're rude
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Arnoldo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Claessique1:

His money?
He is a top player in nigeria shipping industry(emmy cargos limited), automobiles and also into oil and gas.. its not a crime to be a successful young man peeps shld stop hating
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by CairCharles(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Gwan2:
OP na him open em mouth tell u say na gold b dat Abi anytin wey get dat kind colour ur brain dey interpret am as gold? undecided undecided undecided
Na em b say if u enter my room , u go blow whistle give efcc say na inside diamond I dey live.
u sef eh
Nawa ooo
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by CairCharles(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
bleskid:
How old hi is
wehdone sir
Ride on
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by vena92: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
shadrach77:
E-money is not as rich as he wants people to belive he is. Not even as rich as Jagaban. All this is just show off

Apart from.the so called 5 Star music which has just four artistes in its stable, what else does he do for a living?
C
embarassed embarassed
JAGABAN? BAT is BOSS oh,it's like blasphemy comparing both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.