Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) (63319 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by vena92: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
TinaAnita:
Funny enough the real people who are money making machines don't go about advertising and flaunting property on social media. Empty drums make the loudest noise. Dangote is one of the richest dudes in the world but you won't see him advertising his toilet, bathroom, sitting room, etc on social media. The total cost of E-money's sitting room is not enough to furnish Dangote's toilet. Noisemakers and attention seekers everywhere. I beg make I hear word

And come to think of it, what kind of legitimate business does he do apart from singing thrash? Drug money on my mind..
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 1:29am On Mar 11, 2017
copmed:

At the level you are,how have you helped poor people

Still growing. U ll hear and see when I begin.
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Sahkens(m): 1:36am On Mar 11, 2017
money longgg
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Caseless: 2:39am On Mar 11, 2017
alignacademy:

What does he actually do for a living?
my question.
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by Cozydaniel(m): 3:16am On Mar 11, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
He's a successful business man
what sort of business?
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Seunpaul01:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Let me know the ways he has help improve someone standard. What charity organization does he have. Na to just dey show off.
stfu and stay broke
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by SuperBlack: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2017
castel428:
mind sharing the kind of 'business' he is into
He's into drugs.
Re: E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) by shuni05: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
Funny enough the real people who are money making machines don't go about advertising and flaunting property on social media. Empty drums make the loudest noise. Dangote is one of the richest dudes in the world but you won't see him advertising his toilet, bathroom, sitting room, etc on social media. The total cost of E-money's sitting room is not enough to furnish Dangote's toilet. Noisemakers and attention seekers everywhere. I beg make I hear word

And come to think of it, what kind of legitimate business does he do apart from singing thrash? Drug money on my mind..

I disagree, Have you actually seen Dangotes toilet?? He won't be so senseless wasting money on a Gold toilet while Emoney can, brings us back to the sources of their wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.