Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Happy Birthday To AGC General Superintendent, Rev Prof Paul Emeka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To AGC General Superintendent, Rev Prof Paul Emeka (1570 Views)

Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes / No Cause For Alarm - Prof. Paul Emeka (GS AGN) / Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To AGC General Superintendent, Rev Prof Paul Emeka by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
We celebrate a man; God's uncommon gift to the world. A man who found his purpose and calling then answered with dexterity and diligence.
Your story is unbelievably true, no wonder your glory leaves all in awe. God announced you the Enugu district superintendent of Assemblies of God from being an assistant pastor at AGC uwani Enugu. Your astute and erudite leadership influenced people's mind to elect you to succeeding Rev. Franklin Ukomah in November 2006 as the AGS.
Four years later, you became the undisputed General superintendent of Assemblies of God Nigeria with convincing margin ahead of every other nominee.
From 2010, God placed you at the helm of AGC's affairs, business changed from being usual to serious.
For the first time elephant projects disappeared from the church, we started witnessing uncommon achievements in the church.
Rev Paul Emka opened the first Assemblies of God university; Evangel Univerty.
He opened Evangel Television.
He reviewed pastor's pension upward to a reasonable scale; most retired pastors of AG go home monthly with as little as one thousand naira only but in his time he changed it and made them smile.
He gave the most befitting retirement honour to his predecessor; brand new Toyota landcruser worth 15 million naria, gave him his (GS) pavilion at the church camp okpoto. He also gifted a cash gift (sum withheld) for the whole cost of the past GS personal house. He also encouraged all districts to send him forth according to their abilities.
How best can one celebrate his boss?
His agenda for the pastor's widows which was cut short during the crises was to set up a good business for every one of them. I could go on but for time, I think we should reserve them for another day.
He came to show light, liberate and set standards for others to emulate in serving God.
All attacks came when he stopped the fraudulent means of exploiting the church. In the same manner Jesus chased away those who turned his father's house from house of prayer to merchandise, He cleaned the Evangel press and it started making returns for the church. He entered the university for fraud cleasing then the empires shouted crucify him crucify him.
On March 6th 2014, Prof. Paul was all alone in the face of the storm, one whom was never found guilty of all the accusations brought against him, but today the story has changed. The world has seen his innocence and today we are celebrating his birth.
His attributes are nothing short of apostle Paul who rebuked even Peter publicly at Antioch for deviating from standards. He wrote books more than every other minister. He planted churches even with laymen and saw to the completion of several church buildings.
He is likened to king David, whose foes hunted with every arsenal and personnel within disposal yet with uncommon courage and strength from God he overcame, overtook and recoverd all.
Rev professor Paul Emeka, thank you for your commitment to your call and emancipation of the church of God; you showed us the way and we love u dearly.
I join the host of heaven and every saint including our mummy, Sharon to celebrate you today.
Happy birthday sir. You are the best. You will live forever.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To AGC General Superintendent, Rev Prof Paul Emeka by mexxmoney: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
I thought this man was removed as GS by the supreme court? I am not understanding, somebody please explain.
Re: Happy Birthday To AGC General Superintendent, Rev Prof Paul Emeka by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
mexxmoney:
I thought this man was removed as GS by the supreme court? I am not understanding, somebody please explain.
No that was a propaganda by the coup plotters. They paid media houses and dispatched false messages but the IG of police mandated them to produce proof of his removal which they could not provide. As you can see in the picture he is still in charge of the secretariat of the church

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

African Skin, Colonized Minds. / Payment Of Tithes: The Letters And The Spirit / Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.