Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think (5646 Views)

Nigeria Air In Jeopardy As Smart Nigerian Acquires The Possible Domain Names / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by paramakina202: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Senipapa:
sorry for yourself

You need to sit up and leave Igbos alone.

3 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by TimeManager(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

I can tell all is not okay with you this afternoon, which is unfortunate.
You quoted me out of the blues on this thread, I challenged your point, you immediately claimed it's a different thread, and now you are talking about stalking.

All manners of human beings on this NL though. Smh.
I can't afford to waste my precious little time on someone who have no grasp of simple comprehension. In view of
my earlier comment, what you posted on this thread is just but a subset of what you're disposed to, generally.... Let sense take charge pls.

Truth is talking!
Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by ephi123(f): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
TimeManager:
I can't afford to waste my precious little time on someone who have no grasp of simple comprehension. In view of
my earlier comment, what you posted on this thread is just but a subset of what you're disposed to, generally.... Let sense take charge pls.

Truth is talking!
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by mightyhazel: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
Really?... You do expect me to stalk you on every thread?? never knew you to be a joker among other accolades.

Take my advice; revisit your profile & be the judge in your own case.

BTW, how is your friend Kathmandu (call her cath), the recession must have dealt her a penurious blow that she couldn't afford data for her online rantings.

kiss the truth!
so buhari's recession is now sth 2 gloat about?

So the reason he was voted in was to com and hand us recession,a weapon for ur type 2 torment ur perceived foes?

Talk about derangement

1 Like

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by TimeManager(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
mightyhazel:
so buhari's recession is now sth 2 gloat about?

So the reason he was voted in was to com and hand us recession,a weapon for ur type 2 torment ur perceived foes?

Talk about derangement
...a delusional wailer limps out of his crackhole.. Who dare gloats about recession?, a negative economic phenomenon forcefully imposed on Nigerians by the sheer wastefulness & planlessness of your hero.. thank goodness we are picking back up our lives.
Truth is mine!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Senipapa(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
paramakina202:

You need to sit up and leave Igbos alone.
same way igbos needs to sit up and leave me alone for voicing my opinion

2 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Ngozi123(f): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
You often instinctively recoil to hate & bigotry. I suspect you must be Ngozi123 a badass tribalist.

Truth is talking!

What on earth are you talking about? Why are you mentioning me here?

3 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Ngozi123(f): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

So your reading and comprehension skills cannot help you deduce that my point is that EVERYONE is in this together. If that sounds like tribalism to you, pele, I can't help you.

Don't mind him. He's fond of branding other people as tribalists when he's the one who's the real tribalist. SMH undecided.

8 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by TimeManager(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

What on earth are you talking about? Why are you mentioning me here?
what a script to switch from one pseudonym identity(ephi123) to another (ngozi123) disguised in a voice distinct from the original.. the rapier blade is that you've been found out. And sweetie, I mentioned you 'cos what I said about you ticks all boxes.
Truth is talking!
Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Ngozi123(f): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
what a script to switch from one pseudonym identity(ephi123) to another (ngozi123) disguised in a voice distinct from the original.. the rapier blade is that you've been found out. And sweetie, I mentioned you 'cos what I said about you ticks all boxes.
Truth is talking!

I am not ephi123 and that poster is not me. Pray tell, how do I "tick all the boxes"?

1 Like

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by ephi123(f): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
Truth is talking!

I'm sure you will be alright soon. Until then, stop quoting my moniker all over the place. I don't have the time to keep responding to 250k BMC members, go and do your job as I'm sure enough threads are waiting for you.

8 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by ephi123(f): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

Don't mind him. He's fond of branding other people as tribalists when he's the one who's the real tribalist. SMH undecided.

I've realised there a lot of mentally unstable people on Nairaland, i actually feel bad for the dude. When you sell your soul for peanuts, you can't have peace of mind.

7 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Fx55(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
stubornnn:
Shutupp and address the issues raised by the op.

Whether he is hausa or fulani or ipob doesn't matter as long as he speaks the truth. undecided
Which truth exactly?

When the Afonja bushmen were allegedly in the 'political wilderness' during the Jonathan/Yaradua era, we didn't see anybody come out to preach to them about how they politically miscalculated... We didn't see anybody come out to advise them on how/why they need to re-strategize and become 'relevant'.

If I may even ask.... Are the Afonjas faring any better than the Igbos in this Buhari political dispensation? The answer is a capital NO! So wetin be una problem sef?

3 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
Igbos are reasonable folks, ipob toots aren't and bring untold shame to igbos. You are an Igbo and not an Ipob yoot. wink
Can you tell us with all sincerity of purpose that this country is not retrogressing with buhari in the sadle?

The igbos today are the known opposition to buhari which I'm proud of because the scam and stench pf this propaganda govt can't blind the whole Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

I've realised there a lot of mentally unstable people on Nairaland, i actually feel bad for the dude. When you sell your soul for peanuts, you can't have peace of mind.
I had to come online when i saw that good for nothing nincompoop talking poppycock

4 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
Truth is talking!
i hope you know that growing up is still something you need do.

3 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Ngozi123(f): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

I've realised there a lot of mentally unstable people on Nairaland, i actually feel bad for the dude.

This is the reason why I will not upload my picture on here and I advise others to do the same.

When you sell your soul for peanuts, you can't have peace of mind.

That's true.

4 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by TimeManager(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

I am not ephi123 and that poster is not me. Pray tell, how do I "tick all the boxes"?
It will be far rewarding if you would take a reflection on your truest feelings & deepest sense to come to yourself in sobriety. I could write a thesis on your iceberg jingoism if I had....but in anycase, let's roll with the trend.
Kiss the truth!
Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Chimezie250(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Senipapa:
same way igbos needs to sit up and leave me alone for voicing my opinion
so all this ranting was just to show your hatred towards igbos shm

5 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by ephi123(f): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kathmandu:
I had to come online when i saw that good for nothing nincompoop talking poppycock

Hey, hope you're good? Don't mind these BMC members, they can't think straight or rationally again once they signed off their souls on a platter of peanuts. The guy has been salivating all over the place, I challenged him and he then changed the tune.

As long as Nigeria is in this current state it's in, I will continue to speak and no BMC member can stop that. Bunch of cheapskates.

3 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by ephi123(f): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
TimeManager:
It will be far rewarding if you would take a reflection on your truest feelings & deepest sense to come to yourself in sobriety. I could write a thesis on your iceberg jingoism if I had....but in anycase, let's roll with the trend.
Kiss the truth!
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Ngozi123(f): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

I can't even be annoyed with you- this is just hilarious cheesy. I'm not asking you for a thesis, just a few lines or so. By the way, do not confuse patriotism with tribalism; they're not the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

Hey, hope you're good? Don't mind these BMC members, they can't think straight or rationally again once they signed off their souls on a platter of peanuts. The guy has been salivating all over the place, I challenged him and he then changed the tune.

As long as Nigeria is in this current state it's in, I will continue to speak and no BMC member can stop that. Bunch of cheapskates.
I tend to cringe reading some of those dolts blind followership for a man who is giving failure a new name.

I'm good. I love viewing as a guest because the barrage of insults and brickbats can be tiring

4 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by ephi123(f): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kathmandu:
I tend to cringe reading some of those dolts blind followership for a man who is giving failure a new name.

I'm good. I love viewing as a guest because the barrage of insults and brickbats can be tiring

Good you're fine. I understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
It [s]will be far rewarding if you would take a reflection on your truest feelings & deepest sense to come to yourself in sobriety. I could write a thesis on your iceberg jingoism if I had....but in anycase, let's roll with the trend.
Kiss th[/s]e truth!
I think you ve not find the real purpose of being alive today. Take time to brood about your life

1 Like

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Ngozi123(f): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

They always resort to accusing people of having multiple monikers whenever it's clear that they've lost an argument. Their sponsors should do a better job at recruiting them. This latest batch is not up to par... undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by TimeManager(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kathmandu:
i hope you know that growing up is still something you need do.

And the nutjob shows up from penurious-induced-hibernation..Your last thoughtless post was on January prior to this thread. One million thanks to the generously minded creditor who gave you the hope to take a sneak on the internet. Hope you can afford to pay back his data, not that anyone cares though.
Truth is talking!
Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by ephi123(f): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

They always resort to accusing people of having multiple monikers whenever it's clear that they've lost an argument. Their sponsors should do a better job at recruiting them. This latest batch is not up to par... undecided

grin I tell you

6 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by azimibraun: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
This Op just spoke irectly to his kith & Kin from the Igbo nation. If I may ask; Wht is wrong with that? Are we just learning through him that we have ethnic nationalities in Nigeria we all belong to? I can talk to folks of my dialet, folks from my tribe, folks from my region and I can address folks of my state and country when necessary. Kini big deal?
Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by TimeManager(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

Good you're fine. I understand.
There was an undertone to your hypocrisy, it is well spelt out among your clique
Truth is mine!
Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
And the nutjob shows up from penurious-induced-hibernation..Your last thoughtless post was on January prior to this thread. One million thanks to the generously minded creditor who gave you the hope to take a sneak on the internet. Hope you can afford to pay back his data, not that anyone cares though.
Truth is talking!
The reason you have my moniker in mind was because i made sure that your types spend time in the gulag when they break the law.

If i can find time to immerse my head in my job since Jan while you spend your valuable time checking up on my profile to know when i last visited then i think you are the one going through mental and material poverty

5 Likes

Re: My Tribe Needs To Sit Up And Neither Are We As Smart As We Think by ephi123(f): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
TimeManager:
There was an undertone to your hypocrisy, it is well spelt out among your clique
Truth is mine!
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plaintiff Withdraws Suit To Stop Gbajabiamila From Contesting / Insecurity: Fayemi Urges FG To Sharpen Intelligence Collection, Address Poverty / Ogun Judicial Workers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Short-Payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.