Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) (29508 Views)

Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' / Femi Gbajabiamila Donates 30 Buses,160 Motorcylces, 25 Tricycles To Surulere 1 / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Where him dey work abeg?

Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by suremanpatriot: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Happy weekend sir,me too deserve the legacy gift, can I get a Prado? grin
happy weekend sir
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
mikeapollo:

I appreciate the heart that gives, but giving out cars in this manner is a misplaced priority to me.
There are hundreds of hungry unemployed graduates and artisans who need some help or capital to start a business. The amount spent on these 5 cars could have been better used to alleviate poverty from the lives of hundreds of people, instead of giving cars to people who many not even need them or be able to maintain them.
Misplaced priorities and playing to the gallery!

I believe an even more urgent question is to know where he got the money to buy those cars. This question raises even more. Could the money have been part of the constituency allocation given to lawmakers to develop their communities ? If so, he donated nothing. If, on the other hand, the funds for the purchase were his, then the source of his wealth should be questioned. But then I trust Nigerian youths; they are too busy to think, talk less of asking questions. O mase o!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
muykem:
See cars unlike 1999 model Dino gave his aid.
Think and condemn this man, where does he get money to buy these exotic cars. it's what he was sent there to do?
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by realprof(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wasting our useless money
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Niseamaka(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aburi001:
Place Politicians on #50k minimum wage and see the Nigeria Economy growing faster with a speed of light grin

They will steal Nigeria blind.
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Femi Gbajabiamila...

1st day I ever saw him on TV 5-6 years ago, was impressed by his eloquence, grasp of issues. i felt he was a good man.

I didnt know he was just a smooth talker and thief like all of them. His comments on budget padding were disappointing to say the least.
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by MikaSoko(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pls, I need a car o, let someone connect me with my Senate President o. My number is 08055459870
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by teebaxy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Now that 2019 election time table is out
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Skepo: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
@Mikeapollo
Did you read till the end?
Didn't you see that one of the recipients of the cars is contemplating registering his new car with Uber to make money? Isn't that one of the many ways to alleviate poverty?
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by dont8(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
mikeapollo:

Misplaced priorities and playing to the gallery!
Good points you made but, quoting the whole post is uncalled for, cheers.
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Cajal(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Alahji femi akeem gbajabi. Na tax payers money u dey use buy cars distribute. Abahhhh. U can empower more people financially with the money. Think sir
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by aleniboro(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is one of the problem we have. Robbing Peter to pay Paul! How did he come about this money? He is a lawmaker to make law. They all become millionaire overnight! The best brain we have are languishing in poverty. Profs and Doctors have become beggars because of their unpaid salaries. Let's speak against all these politician before they turn everyone of us and our children to keke Napep driver!
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by eaglechild: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Others are constructing roads and other meaningful projects for their constituencies you are giving out cars to your cronies.
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by sagir1994(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
I was hoping to see 1992 Honda
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
dinosaur melaye should be ashamed of his stingy self
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Nigeriadondie: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
When I see/read things like this I am remain forever convinced that Nigeria would forever be hopeless that it is even easy for the Devil to make heaven than for Nigeria to be a better country? With misplaced priorities, playing to the gallery tell me what is the fate of the other Nigerians in their constituents who didn't get vehicles? For those that got tell me if they can afford to maintain/use the vehicles with rising cost of fuel & parts. How does it add value to the economy of the constituency. Arrant nonsense. Election is around the corner. It was this same man who defended budget padding which is robbery of out collective wealth. These bastards in power steal billions and drop crumbs. Thunder fire all of una. I
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Nigeriadondie: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
When I see/hear/read things like this I see that black man has no sense and that is Africa and other countries outside Africa like Haiti & Jamaica etc would forever remain useless and hopeless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by maxtop(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Paid advert. OP, how much were you paid. From the caption, you will know them. Next news if there is any .
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by toocoded: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
muykem:
See cars unlike 1999 model Dino gave his aid.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Dino oni Honda 99 model
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
i chi Desmond there
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by Annie939(f): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
God bless you sir
Re: Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) by me69: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
How can u collect tax from people and take the money to buy cars for others? Na wa oooo where is the separation of power here, the legislation has no business with execution of the budget they just sign the appropriation bill aba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo / Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.