Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal (33273 Views)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by Kaymaxine(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
coolebux:
Payporte hosted LIPton
Na wa, na real wa !! grin grin

Kip queit and come up wif ur own meme!!!!
if bisola no go biggie,wetin u 4 dey talk?

undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by spartan117(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Spartan 117 d best of d best was here
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by softwerk(f): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
danigbo:
I am disappointed FESTUS KEYAMO could stoop so low.
You miss road?! grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by coolebux(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kaymaxine:

Kip queit and come up wif ur own meme!!!!
if bisola no go biggie,wetin u 4 dey talk?

undecided
Dawg! that's Gifty's meme not Bisola.
Be a good kid.
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by Kaymaxine(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Theres somfn i still dnt undastnd about pple@ times.
kemen was gropn(fingering) tboss(drunk tboss aged 33years).
According to the video clip;tboss sat up,raised ha cover-cloth to see what was happening,
satisfied and unbothered tboss turned to ha righthand side and slept back.
Kemen withdrew a lil, tinkn she wuld react negatively and wen she didnt,kemen now drew closer to ha and continued(unconcious consent)
Twas even biggie that reported kemen to tboss,she didnt even know wat hapnd to ha(can u imagine a grown lady so careless of ha environment and body,all in the name of alcohol?dats called irresponsibility of the highest order).
Am not justifyng wat kemen did,but i fink diers misplaced priority ere.
Any lady that gets tipsy and intoxicated to the extent that a finger(fat one lik kemens') enters ha private part should be stripped naked in public and FLOGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a disgrace to WOMANHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a disgrace to haslf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a disgrace to ha family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a disgrace to GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by jeff1607(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
still wondering what kemen actually did to tboss,

did he tie her down and do d do?

or touch n go

or she rolled to the other side and he (kemen) left her?

which one?

watched only the clip but want to know the aftermath of kemen after she turned to the other side

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by Kaymaxine(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Theres somfn i still dnt undastnd about pple@ times.
kemen was gropn(fingering) tboss(drunk tboss aged 33years).
According to the video clip;tboss sat up,raised ha cover-cloth to see what was happening,
satisfied and unbothered tboss turned to ha righthand side and slept back.
Kemen withdrew a lil, tinkn she wuld react negatively and wen she didnt,kemen now drew closer to ha and continued(unconcious consent)
Twas even biggie that reported kemen to tboss,she didnt even know wat hapnd to ha(can u imagine a grown lady so careless of ha environment and body,all in the name of alcohol?dats called irresponsibility of the highest order).
Am not justifyng wat kemen did,but i fink diers misplaced priority ere.
Any lady that gets tipsy and intoxicated to the extent that a finger(fat one lik kemens') enters ha private part should be stripped Unclad in public and FLOGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a disgrace to WOMANHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a disgrace to haslf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a disgrace to ha family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a disgrace to GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by felapikin(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy
Everybody seizes every little opportunity to present themselves as saints
Well thank God kemen was born and bred here in naija, with our factory fitted tough skin. If it was our 'init' brothers he for don commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by smashad(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
lifestyle1:
Hypocrates

Let he without sin throw the first stone

Na them holy pass.

Rubbish
bro it's like u in my mind the first n second words were what I was going to type honestly,coming down to reply I jst saw my mind
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by RadicalP: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
spartan117:
Spartan 117 d best of d best was here
halo much cheesy cortana is coming for ur ass yo
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by Skookum(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
GMan650:
Nigerians and hypocrisy......

Payporte shouldn't have opened a platform to ask Kemen questions as they know Nigerians(on twitter) will use that medium to abuse him

U speak my mind bro bunch of hypocrates most of them did or still doing something worse that that but will hv d gut to judge others just brcux dey are lucky die secret never leak

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by spartan117(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
RadicalP:
halo much cheesy cortana is coming for ur ass yo
grin grin

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by TinaAnita(f): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Whatever happens to forgiveness? Unforgiveness is one factor that hinders prayers

If that guy commits suicide for being rejected, sidelined, discriminated and so on the same critics won't hesitate to blame it on Payporte

Ride on Payporte

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by mercy232(f): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
D bible says even thou our sins are as red as scarlet, he shall wash us with his blood n we will become as white as snow # so who are we 2 keep casting a fellow human even after an apology (either a sincere 1 or not) #why not kuku bury him alive ...na real wah # nonsense...
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by ozoebuka1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
most of them asking and judging the guy foolishly don't even watch bbnaija...foolish people acting saintly because they think is funny and to sound empathetic to the offended.
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by Chuxyvee(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please, you people should leave this guy now....
I'm pretty sure most of you blaming him have or would do worse...
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by odogwu2007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
danigbo:
I am disappointed FESTUS KEYAMO could stoop so low.
wetin bring FESTUS KEYAMO come this matter now?
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by twentysixteen(f): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
All those judging Kemen I guess you are saints. Hate the son and not the sinner, I ve no right to judge you Kemen, go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by whizcartel(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Different people with different views. Well. Here is my view. I think people should not be too hard on him. yes, what he did was did was despicable and unacceptable, but let us not not forget we are humans, and we all have have our weaknesses and our low point, what's more important is that we work on it and build the bridge towards those people we have offended and have hurt. I mean the dude has apologized, and I'm sure he will do more to repair the bridge. but we still have people here and on twitter, acting as if they are god. and as if if the go wrong they would not like people to forgive them. don't tarnish a good thing because of one mistake. it's deadly.
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by vivavik(f): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Nigeria's like to crucify people just cos of a little mistake, knowing fully well that no one is perfect.
We all have sinned one way or the other.

They should give Kemen a break, after all the guy have apologized.

Is it when he commits suicide that they will be happy?
the height of the hypocrisy is terrible, do they all want to tell me they haven't been guilty of this act once in their lives? Hell no! The should learn to forgive and move on, I'm so pissed right now
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by megareal: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2017
They should leave this guy alone already. Did he kill somebody? Hypocrites all over the place.
Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by Chomsky1967(f): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Nigerians like to crucify people just cos of a little mistake, knowing fully well that no one is perfect.

I really don't get it, we have all sinned and fallen short... Na because we see him own for TV? Can all those tweeting swear they haven't done worse? Dude bleeped up, yes! Every idiot and their grandma in Africa knows that, but I don't think this backlash is commensurate with what he did... I mean tboss led him on and practically had him by the balls, he probably thought he was cozying up to his "babe". If you have stolen a naira or ever told a lie and you mention me to cuss, I leave you for whoever you serve to judge you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by kandiikane(m): 12:54am On Mar 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
The guy don apologise! Wetin again?

All i see is senseless woman wrappers and bitter girls who have been ra*** in the past! Rubbish! tongue tongue

What a stupid post, maybe when you get raped in your asshole that's when you will understand why they are still bitter over something that happened in the past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Nigerians like to crucify people just cos of a little mistake, knowing fully well that no one is perfect.

Yes. He bragged on live international television about drugging and raping girls with his friends. But hey, nobody's perfect, right?

If you don't believe me, google "Kemen coke knorr"
http://www.google.com/search?q=kemen+coke+knorr

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by Nofuckgiven: 1:53am On Mar 11, 2017
The guy is just useless! Even cocoice useful pass am! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by chukxie(m): 6:04am On Mar 11, 2017
If those BBN Nigeria addicts spent a quarter of the time they spend castigating Kemen on our corrupt ministers, politicians and leaders, Nigeria would not be in the mess it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal by JBoss25(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
chukxie:
If those BBN Nigeria addicts spent a quarter of the time they spend castigating Kemen on our corrupt ministers, politicians and leaders, Nigeria would not be in the mess it is.
word

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House / BBNaija: Marvis Leads Online Polls (Photo) / Bbnaija: Cindy Reveals Why Other Housemates Dislike Frodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.