Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. (1740 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Self Destruction Of The People’s Hero / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a just man.

Nnamdi Kanu is a selfless man.

Nnamdi Kanu is a brave man.

Nnamdi Kanu is a God sent.

Nnamdi Kanu is the peoples man.

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is sent by God to tell the Hausa Fulani that unless they “turn over a new leaf” Nigeria will be no more and Biafra will be the first state to emerge from its rubble.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
sent by god to ask people to kill pastor Kumuyi and burn all deeper life churches in the east right? continue fooling yourselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
HausaFulani be warned...

Igbo demanding their right should not be interpreted as hatred for the North, becos we dont hate the North.

We Igbos take pride in making the North wat it is today in terms of Human Development Index.

We Igbos are the only true friends the North will ever have becos we tell them as it is without fear right to their face.

Love dont know fear.

We are not against Nigeria, we created Nigeria and made all the sacrifices necessary for Nigeria survival.

However, as we are well aware, if the North will continue to be a child, then it will be an abandoned child.

The North should grow up and fall in line.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oktoberfest:
sent by god to ask people to kill pastor Kumuyi and burn all deeper life churches in the east right? continue fooling yourselves

God is no respecter of person.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by explorer250(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
strong man!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
explorer250:
strong man!!!!

God is his strength. If God calls u and u answer, then he sends u and u go, he will surely be with u. If God is for u, who can be against u?

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a Prince, a British Citizen, he is an affluent man.

Northern Nigeria are aware that us Southerners have really gone out of our way to raise their standards.

Nnamdi Azikiwe offered the North a majority in parliament to keep u in Nigeria wen Ahmadu Bello was not interested in Nigeria and wanted to take the North out.

Today the North have fed fat on our oil and gas and even developed a sense of entitlement and privilege.

As the saying goes nothing last forever.

The destruction of Nigeria is eminent unless, 'the North turn a new leaf'.

The Presidency is nobody's property but a privilege accorded to all Nigerians.

Nnamdi Kanu is just a messenger, treat him well and turn a new leaf.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by kollynxofodile(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
But seriously
How person go dey prison and they fresh like this.

Kuje don turn Caribbean beach?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
kollynxofodile:
But seriously
How person go dey prison and they fresh like this.

Kuje don turn Caribbean beach?

Na Baba God OOoooo!

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nobody love Nigeria like us Igbos and nobody love the North like us Igbos but dont take our sense of African brotherhood for weakness.

If the North dont drop their childish ways of killing at the drop of a hat or making threats to kill everything, the North will soon be an abandoned child. They would have successfully sink the boat called Nigeria.

Biafra will have no option but to set sail.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by tobida: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
See the way fine man take hand scatter him life. Baba abeg datch this mumu sense...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 11, 2017
hammerF:

God is no respecter of person.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven
And your god sent kanu and you lots to kill and destroy, after killing and destroying im sure you would enter this kingdom of heaven and be rewarded with 144 jewish virgins....stop quoting the Holy Bible pleeeeeaaassssssssseeeeeee. Light and darkness have nothing in common

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by mich24(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2017
If only Nigerians can see beyond their nose they would have started campaigning for his presidency come 2019

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by mich24(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Kanu is a hero

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by mich24(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2017
He is the voice of the Voiceless
He is leadership worthy
He never says never

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by mich24(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2017
He is a man after Gods heart,
Enemies scamper for cover at the mention of his name, Buhari can attest to it.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by mich24(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Kanu, my hero, my strength and my mentor.

Am grateful you came on our time

Heaters be warned

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2017
tobida:
See the way fine man take hand scatter him life. Baba abeg datch this mumu sense...

May God deliver u from the spirit of wickedness...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by tobida: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
mich24:
Kanu is a hero

U don chop?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
hammerF:
Nnamdi Kanu is a just man.

Nnamdi Kanu is a selfless man.

Nnamdi Kanu is a brave man.

Nnamdi Kanu is a God sent.

Nnamdi Kanu is the peoples man.

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

Kanu who called for a genocide against Nigerians who oppose his Biafran delusion? A prophet of doom who has led brainwashed youth to their deaths in the name of a non existent Biafra? Okay o

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by DocHMD: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
I didn't really like him at first but events have made him my hero.

I've tried to argue successfully against his ideology within myself and I have failed woefully. The only people who close their eyes against the unassailable facts he propagates are those reaping from rot called nigeria like vultures.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by Cooly100: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
all the wayyyy!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
kropotkin2:
Kanu who called for a genocide against Nigerians who oppose his Biafran delusion? A prophet of doom who has led brainwashed youth to their deaths in the name of a non existent Biafra? Okay o

Whether Biafra is actualised depends on events in Nigeria. I am glad u attach so much credibility to Nnamdi Kanu.

However, it is the things u do, u have not done or will do that will lead to the actualisation of Biafra. i.e marginalisation, incessant murders and looting of public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by ThugCheetah(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2017
hammerF:

Na Baba God OOoooo!
We yorubas envy Nnamdi Kanu, we thought he will give up after one month in prison
He refused to succumb to MEND's offer and many other temptations, giving our oblong skulls heart attack
2yrs and he is still looking fresher than ever
Our Awolowo stayed in Abagana prison for just 2weeks

He came out looking like this... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2017
ThugCheetah:

We yorubas envy Nnamdi Kanu, we thought he will give up after one month in prison
He refused to succumb to MEND's offer and many other temptations, giving our oblong skulls heart attack

lollz! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by FemiFimile: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Biafra willhappenn wen we say so. Yuruba and Hausa have not said so yet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oktoberfest:

And your god sent kanu and you lots to kill and destroy, after killing and destroying im sure you would enter this kingdom of heaven and be rewarded with 144 jewish virgins....stop quoting the Holy Bible pleeeeeaaassssssssseeeeeee. Light and darkness have nothing in common

Stop haveing Boko Haram fantasy and mentioning the saint Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB never killed ur mother, Boko haram did.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by kingzizzy: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is what is called 'prisoner of conscience'

Kanu is born freedom fighter.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
hammerF:

Stop haveing Boko Haram fantasy and mentioning the saint Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB never killed ur mother, Boko haram did.
are you well in the head??u need alot of help my friend,plz check in a psychiatric institution asap before you lose whatever sanity if any is left in your head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by loopman: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
ThugCheetah:

Ibo boy.
One million LIKES on this comment will not release Igwe Kanu the Onikuje of Kuje from sleeping in Kuje this night. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero. by hammerF: 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
by Nobody
are you well in the head??u need alot of help my friend,plz check in a psychiatric institution asap before you lose whatever sanity if any is left in your head.

After u left this post, u deactivated ur moniker, fear of the hammer is the beginning of wisdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Isiaka Didn't Die, He Was Murdered / Biafrans In Cape Town, South Africa... / Nyesom Wike replaces Ambode as the worst Nigerian governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.