Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 (2354 Views)

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Chinese Begins Manufacturing Of Sex Dolls That Browse And Use Smart Appliances / Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Hey Guys, Just Discovered How To Surf The Net For Free, Since Our Only Hope Had Been The Simple Server And Vpn Proxy Server ( Now That They Are now Blocked ) There Is Still Hope For Us. Just Download Pispone 3 From The Net Using Google, Select Your Network Proxy In The Setting And Choose USA has your fastest server, connect your modem or wifi ( without data ) and watch the magic ( note: it will take some time before it will connect, so be patient) here is a photo of the piaphone 3 below. ENJOY!!

If you encounter problems comment below.

Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Those it work with Glo I am using it with paid data and is super fast.I love it,I download at the speed of light.

What other settings do you input
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2017
@azuson Yep Think It Work With Any Network
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Airtimex(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2017
grin

Ok bro. Tnx
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2017
@Airtimex Yes It Does

1 Like

Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Lemme give it a try and would come back to comment but bro; Why is this thread not in webmaster section?
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2017
@tuham Romance Thread Got Lot Of Eyes
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2017
joenasmart7:
@tuham Romance Thread Got Lot Of Eyes

Buh posting it on the Webmaster section would attract the the right eyes

If you ain't talking 'bout love or anything Romantic, its a No-No for the Residents heregrin

When they see the title of your post, they would just be like...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2017
It's works like hell, just finished downloading a file of 4.5GB
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Airtimex(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2017
joenasmart7:
It's works like hell, just finished downloading a file of 4.5GB

My bro is connecting forever here oooo >sad
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2017
How far? Who has tried it? Any luck?
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
@Airtimex... Try Inputing Your Network Proxy And Try Again If No Progress, Disable Your Network Firewall, If Still No Progerss Use A Pocket Wifi
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
If You Still Encounter Problems Download The Older Version Of Pisphone 3
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
If You Still Encounter Problems Download The Older Version Of Pishone 3

Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
For It To Be Working You Must See Some Of These Readings In The New Verision Of Pisphone 3

Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Airtimex(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
joenasmart7:
@Airtimex... Try Inputing Your Network Proxy And Try Again If No Progress, Disable Your Network Firewall, If Still No Progerss Use A Pocket Wifi

Tnx bro. I will try that...
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by mrmrmister: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
joenasmart7:
Hey Guys, Just Discovered How To Surf The Net For Free, Since Our Only Hope Had Been The Simple Server And Vpn Proxy Server ( Now That They Are now Blocked ) There Is Still Hope For Us. Just Download Pispone 3 From The Net Using Google, Select Your Network Proxy In The Setting And Choose USA has your fastest server, connect your modem or wifi ( without data ) and watch the magic ( note: it will take some time before it will connect, so be patient) here is a photo of the piaphone 3 below. ENJOY!!

What if there's data on my sim?
Will it fap my data?

And what do you mean by network proxy?
I can see " local proxy ports" and "upstream proxy"

Explain better please.
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Ray07(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
My guy . . . Which network plse? Glo is very bad at ma end.
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Ray07(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Show faze na guy . . . E no de work o
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Greg007(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
joenasmart7:

bro pls explain better for us who is using it foe the first time. i dont understand a tin u said. who do we knw our network proxy? i will be using glo or airtel, pls explain better.
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Cooleasy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
joenasmart7:

You did not explain what you mean by 'select your network proxy' and you did not specify which network it works best with. It is the settings (which you did not elaborate) that is giving me problem.
Why not explain further to us by breaking it down? Modified: my latest observation is that IT ONLY CONNECTS WHEN ONE HAS DATA AND THEN IT CONSUMES DATA. But if I insert a sim of any network without data, it won't even connect. And this defeats the entire purpose of the software.
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 2:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Visit Www.Psiphon.ca/en/user-guide.html
For more details
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2017
wink
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Cooleasy(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2017
joenasmart7:
Visit Www.Psiphon.ca/en/user-guide.html

For more details
The page in that link did not answer any of the questions I raised above. It seems as if you are intentionally evading my questions.
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2017
It Seems To Have Work For Me, O.K Let Me Give You Guys The Last Solution;
Follow This Steps Accordingly;

1. Download The Old Pisphone Version

2. Your Network Proxy Can Be Your Network Ip Address, I Think Mtn Is 127.0.0.1( Not So Sure), Write Your Ip Down.

3.Change Your Ip Setting In Your Browser To The Ip Of Your Network With It Port, I Think Mtn Is 8080.

4.Disable Your Network Firewall And Antivirus

5.Select Vpn On The Pisphone 3

6.Connect, If Connect Failed Try Again

7.Run Pishone 3 As Administrator

8.If Still No Result, Go To Control Panel, Select Seurity, Select Firewall, Allow Pisphone To Pass Through( There Is An Option There).

9. If Still No Result Am Going To Share U A Youtube Video To Understand Better,

10. I Have Another Way Of Browsing Unlimited Using Simle Server ( Different Method Discovered By Mtk4 On Youtube ).

THANKS....
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by rollybest(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2017
bros i dey see different psiphon 3 for play store which one i go download?
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by joenasmart7(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2017
rollybest:
bros i dey see different psiphon 3 for play store which one i go download?
dat pisphone are for andriod device, pisphone 3 are for computers, if you want to know how to browse unlimited with andriod pisphone, comment...
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by rollybest(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2017
joenasmart7:
dat pisphone are for andriod device, pisphone 3 are for computers, if you want to know how to browse unlimited with andriod pisphone, comment...
OK i don comment, coach me please
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Cooleasy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
joenasmart7:
It Seems To Have Work For Me, O.K Let Me Give You Guys The Last Solution;
Follow This Steps Accordingly;

1. Download The Old Pisphone Version

2. Your Network Proxy Can Be Your Network Ip Address, I Think Mtn Is 127.0.0.1( Not So Sure), Write Your Ip Down.

3.Change Your Ip Setting In Your Browser To The Ip Of Your Network With It Port, I Think Mtn Is 8080.

4.Disable Your Network Firewall And Antivirus

5.Select Vpn On The Pisphone 3

6.Connect, If Connect Failed Try Again

7.Run Pishone 3 As Administrator

8.If Still No Result, Go To Control Panel, Select Seurity, Select Firewall, Allow Pisphone To Pass Through( There Is An Option There).

9. If Still No Result Am Going To Share U A Youtube Video To Understand Better,

10. I Have Another Way Of Browsing Unlimited Using Simle Server ( Different Method Discovered By Mtk4 On Youtube ).

THANKS....

I've done all your recommendations, including using the old version but it still didn't work - except if one has data in which case it will consume the data. Okay, now that we can't get the Psiphon to work free, why not teach us about the Simple Server one?
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Ray07(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
angry seemz diz dude don't no what his saying . . . Just made me waste ma time.
Re: How To Browse Unlimited Using Pc 2017 by Cooleasy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ray07:
angry seemz diz dude don't no what his saying . . . Just made me waste ma time.
You would notice that not even one single person has said that it worked for him/her. If it is browsing free for real it would have been all over the internet because Psiphon is fairly popular. The guy is either confused or simply lying. Right now Psiphone can only connect only when you have data and it will consume your data. Nothing like browsing free.

(1) (Reply)

Proud Mum Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Picture / Madness At Its Peak / Big Head For Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.